My Little Bubble , Needs To Be Popped

Nineteen;

I felt amazing, at bliss, and whatever else came to mind when I was sleeping. I haven't got this much sleep in a while. Tour, stress, and everything else in between was killing my sleeping schedule. Even when we go to different states, different time. It was killing me, so going to bed early was the best thing I ever did. Needless to say, I was awoken from it. I felt my nose being tapped. I look up and see Lilly. I was shocked. She smiled warmly and crawled in my bunk with me. She curled up in my side and my arm goes around her waist, while pulling her warm body to me.

“I’m sorry about everything John…I should have just gotten over what happened and tried to make things easier for us but…I still love you and it just hurt so much…" she paused, bitting her lip, than pressing her soft warm lips against mine. “I want to get past all that…I want us to be together again just like before. When I’m with you, I always feel complete and safe. In a way, you feel like home to me and I can’t stay away from you…”

She shoved her head into the crook of my neck. Totally catching me off guard, but relaxed when the weird feeling went away. I sighed and close my eyes, letting her warmth warm us both up. I knew this was awkward for me, knowing that she was trying to be nice. Just saying that it was nice to know she still loved me.

Still curious I asked, “So does that mean…”

“That means that I want you. John Cornelius O'Callaghan the Fifth, would you do me the honor and be my boyfriend?”

Smiling as wide as I did, I knew she could tell I was even though it was dark. I bent down a little bit and kissed her. Instantly, I could see fireworks, feel sparks in my body. It felt amazing.

Ever so quietly she talked, “is that a yes?"

“That’s a fuck yes!”

She giggles at my behavior, but than gets serious, "But, you have to take me on a proper first date soon and I don’t want this to be like last time John…”

I knew what she meant and I knew I was never going to do it again. Knowing me I could keep this promise. I changed just for this girl, so now I can make it up for her. And I knew what I was going to do. Tomorrow was going to be our day off and we were going to be in New Mexico for two days. I couldn't wait for this happen.

l o v e & & r o c k e t s


Getting up early, I get dressed quietly and walked out to the front. Grabbing my cigarettes, I make my way out of the bus. I start walking around starting to get things together for the picnic under the stars. I smiled when I grabbed her favorite food, spaghetti. I walked around the little store until I had everything I needed. I paid for the food and made my way out.

Making my way to the bus, I came across the park. Curiously, I walk past the park and into the tall grass. Making my way, I find a little cliff with a tree making a shaded part from the heat. I smile knowing this is where I was going to bring her her.

Walking to the bus, I put the food into the microwave. Making sure it would stay warm. I made my way back to bunks and got back in with Lilly.

l o v e & & r o c k e t s


I wake up and Lilly was still asleep. I get up and walk to the front of the bus. I see that everyone is awake. I sit down on the sofa and lean up against Garrett. He lays his head on mine and I close my eyes.

"Bro, what's with the food on in microwave."

I open my eyes and turn my head to see Pat holding the food I bought, "that food for Lilly's and I's date tonight. So please kindly put that back in there."

He puts in back in there, "You and Lilly?"

I shake my head, "uh yeah."

I hear a soft whimper and Lilly comes out of the bunk area. Garrett looks up at her, "you and John are dating!?"

She smiles and comes and sits on my lap, "yes. Got a problem?"

He just smiles, "no, just happy for you."

"Thank you, Garrett."

"Welcome, Lilly."

Jarod butts in, "so when are you guys going to have your 'first date'?"

I scratch the back of my neck, "uh yeah 'bout that. It's tonight."

Lilly stands up, "OHMIGOD! John I don't have time to get ready."

I pull her back down on me and kiss her, "calm down. Just dress in shorts and a shirt. It's fine."

She smiles, "fine."

She kisses me and walks away to get ready. I turn to the guys, "now when she's down tell her to take a left from here and walk to the little park. I'll meet her there."

I got okay's and good luck's for tonight. I grab the food, the blanket and candles. I make my way to the little park, past the tall grass and to the little cliff. I set everything up and I leave to go find Lilly. I find her swinging on the swing. She was in light washed shorts with a JAGK t-shirt on. She looked cute, with her push pin curls and little makeup. I walk over to her and grab her hand.

I walk with her, making sure she wouldn't get lost. We find our way back and I cover her eyes. I walk to the little dinner place and I uncover her eyes. She gasp and looks to me.

"Do you like it?"

She smiles bigger, "I don't like it, I love it!"

I lean down and kiss her, "good."

I walk over to the blanket with her hand in mine. I sit down and bring out the food. The garlic bread and spaghetti. She smiles and eats. We sat , talked about back in high school, jr. high and elementary school, and ate. We finally cleaned everything up and laid on the blanket. She was curled into my side and I was holding her close to me, not letting her go.

"Thank John. That was a amazing date."

I smile and kiss her templet, "your welcome."

She points to the sky, "see that, that's the Big Dipper and right next to it is O'Ryans belt."

She was a nerd, but a cute nerd. Most of all my cute nerd. She points to others stars, telling me which ones were which and what ones should I look for. It was adorable.

"See that star right there."

I nod my head, "yeah, what about it."

"That's our star remember."

I remember in the first grade, our parent bought us a star. Named it and everything. Forgot about until now.

"I 'member. Gah, we were so excited to have that fucking star."

She laughs, "I know."

I pull out my phone and stand up, pulling her with me, "let's take a picture."

"Okay."

She wraps her arms around me and kisses my cheek as I give her a hug and look away from my phone. I snap the picture and look at it. I show Lilly and she smiles.

"You have to send that to me."

I laugh as she blushes for getting excited over our picture, "okay, love."

I send her the picture and I make the picture my background. I sit back down on the blanket and lay down. She lays down on the blanket and closes her eyes. I hold her close.

"Love you John."

My hear swelled and I smile, "I love you too, Lilly."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of what I thought the picture would look like.

Anyways I hope you like this! I tried to make this as cute as possible, but when you haven't slept in two days and your lacking in, damnit I can't think of the word, maybe you can help.

Please comment and subscribe. It would mean a lot. Now if you wondering why I don't put your username in is because I'll make a chapter just for you guys later. Showing how much I fucking love you guys!<3

C O M M E N T & & S U B S C R I B E ( :

Love Alex xoxo.