My Little Bubble , Needs To Be Popped

Twenty-one;

John.
Few weeks later. . . .

It's been two weeks since Lilly and I had gotten back together. And I was in complete bliss. It was good to have my girlfriend back, knowing that nothing was going to ruin our relationship. Tonight was the last week of Warped Tour and all the bands were going to have parties everyday for the rest of the week. And we were throwing the first party.

"John!"

"Yes?"

"What type of drinks should we have?"

I look at Garrett, he just shrugs, "We don't care, put all the booze we have, Lilly."

I hear clinking, "okay."

I lay back in my bunk and close my eyes. Sighing I roll over to see Kenny talking on the phone. He ends the call and throws his phone into his bunk, than looks at me.

"What?"

"All the managers decided that we should have the day off."

I smile and roll out of bed, "fuck yeah! That's great, bro."

We make our way to the front of the bus, to see that Lilly was fumbling around with her iPod. Standing behind her, I wrap my arms around her waist, and lay my head on her shoulder. She turns around and kisses me. I kiss her back and she goes back to what she was doing.

"What are you doing?"

"Putting all the DJ mixes that my friend made, rockin' beat, John."

"Awesome, can't wait."

She smiles, "same here!"

Pat starts yelling, "John, hurry up! The party starts in ten minutes and people are starting to walk over here!"

"Okay hold on Pat. Damn."

Lilly giggles and leans into my back, "I'm done!"

I smile, "ready to party, love?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Image


Draft Punks song Robot Rock was getting close to ending when the DJ mix tap busted in LMFAO's song Party Rock Anthem. I rock my hips with some random girl, Lilly was off somewhere with the managers talking business. I was drunk as fuck and didn't know what I was doing.

The random girl slide down me and I held in a moan. I grabbed her by the hips and bucked my into hers. She moan aloud, but no one couldn't tell. The music was on to loud anyways. I couldn't take it anymore, I took her by the hand and brought her to the bunks.

Pushing her into the bunks, I lean over her and start kissing her. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. I was just doing what any other drunk person would probably do. And who would know when I woke up the next morning would I feel like a piece of shit, only faith could tell me that shit.

Image


I woke up the next morning, moaning and turning to inside of the bunk. I feel something rubbing up against my face and I open my eyes.

Last night was fun. Text me or call me when you feel up for it again.

xoxo Courtney.


I sat up in my bunk and I scratch the back of my neck. What the fuck did I just do? Did I just fuck up this relationship again. Damnit!

"Yo', John. You awake?"

I rolled out of the bunk, "yeah. Why?"

I walk out of the bunk area and into the front of the bus, "dude, do you know what happened last night?"

"Yes, do you?"

Kenny shrugged his shoulders and looked at Garrett, "bro, you are screwed!"

"I know. Shit, shit, shit, shit. What the fuck am I going to do?"

"Tell her."

"Fuck no, can you guys keep it a secret till I figure out how I'm going to break it to her."

"Break what to who?"

I turn around and look at Lilly, "nothing. Just talking to the guys about a surprise date."

She smiles and walks up to me and wrap her arms my neck, while kissing me, "you're the best boyfriend ever!"

Only if you knew what I just did to you last night.

I kiss her back and wrap my arms around her waist, "and you're the best girlfriend ever."

"Awh, thank John."
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter. Shit is going to hit the fan. I'm telling you now. Haha. Anyways I'm doing this at two o'clock in the morning and I'm tried as fuck, but I don't wanna' sleep. I'm just fucked up. Eh. So this is just a horrible chapter because I can't think straight. Sorry /:

Well, what are you guys going to do tomorrow? Fourth of July my beautiful American readers! Tell me what your going to do. Well what I did was watch a beautiful firework display put on by the reservation native Americans in my town and than drank some expensive ass beer, that I have a slight hangover. Fun fun.

p l e a s e , c o m m e n t & & s u b s c r i b e

It would mean a lot if we at least go T H R E E comments! It would make my day and my co-authors too(: So please do that. Thank you<3

Love Alex xoxo.