Status: So it begins.....

Fast Times at KillJoy High

Helena was anything but thrilled to be going to a private school. Her parents keep saying that she'll love St.Vladimir's Academy, but once she gets there she realizes her parents couldn't be anymore wrong.

The boys of My Chemical Romance get their asses handed to them on silver platters on a daily basis. Not even their music is appreciated. The boys are made up of five, silent and artsy fartsy Gerard Way, his nerdy baby brother Mikey, short, flamboyant and just crazy Frank Iero, Ray Torro the only guy at school with an enormous fro, and silent tough looking Bob who's really a teddy bear.

Their world is shakened up by the arrival of a new student, A girl that people are treating like garbage, and it's up to them to save her. Together they'll take on the world of high school, rejection, and hell.

"Our music is aggressive but beautiful." -Gerard Way.
"I just got so emo I fell apart." - Gerard Way
  1. Give 'Em Hell Kid
    On a cloudy and shitty day this happened...
  2. Teenagers
    When safe the young girl meets four stunning creatures...
  3. Cemetery Drive
    She loves her friends... but her parents don't... to hell with them.
  4. Nananananana
    Weekends can be boring but with Gerard as your neighbor bored is the last thing you'll be...