Status: Working on chapter one =D

Loser.

A new start.

I walked up to the classroom door and reached out to turn the handle but instead of gripping it my hand just froze. What if they hated me here as well, this would be the 5Th school i had been in this academic year and it was only October. I sighed and took a deep breath and turned the handle. The whole class turned and stared as i entered the room. I was used to it, in the past schools i had attended the children had shouted names at me or worse.

The teacher ushered me towards her desk where my voice cracked as i told her my name. She gave me a book and told me to go sit in the only empty seat available in the room one next to a really good looking boy. Maybe my life was starting to look up for once? As i took my seat the teacher carried on with the lesson and everyone's attention was draw back to her. I reached into my bag and pulled out a pen and scribbled my name and the lesson which was English onto my book. I opened up the first page and put the date. Thursday 11Th November. I was just about to start writing the questions from the board into my book when the boy next to me spoke.

"India Bealy, that's a pretty name."
I turned and looked at this gorgeous boy next to me my cheeks must have been glowing.
"Uh, yeah thanks"
I smiled and turned back to my work expecting him to speak no more but he did.
"My names Aaron Huist. nice to meet you"
He smiled at me and held out his hand which i shook to be polite.

The next few weeks at my new school went amazingly well, i exchanged numbers with Aaron and we texted everyday we became good friends and he showed me around the school and introduced me to his friends. I soon became popular at my school because of my insanely long hair and huge blue eyes and i loved it, i have never been praised at school before. Then all too soon the Christmas holidays came and my family decided to go visit our grandparents who lived on the other side of the world. So i wouldn't be able to speak to Aaron unless we emailed each other. On the day we were due to go to the airport he turned up on my doorstep with a card and present.
"Happy Christmas India, have fun" he hugged me and ran back down my path into his mothers car as i watched them drive away i felt his hug linger on my skin.

Once we were all packed up and at the airport i decided i couldn't wait to open the card and present and pulled them out of my bag. Opening the card first i found a message inside

India, thank you for being there for me these past few weeks, Ive never had a friend like you before.

Will you be my best friend?

Aaron
xxxx


I hurriedly opened the present and out came a little box, with a confused look on my face i opened it to reveal a beautiful locket, i opened it to find a picture of us i had long forgotten about, on the back an engraving I promise ill never leave you.


-----------------------------------------------

"Aaron" i called as he stormed away from me. "I'm sorry okay" He stopped dead on his tracks and turned to look at me rain falling all around us.
"Sorry, D, sorry you ignored me the whole night for him. I know he's your boyfriend but I'm your best friend."
He grabbed the locked from my neck and shoved it in my face.
"See! i promise ill never leave you" I meant that D, i love you your the best thing that has happened to me so you need to decided whether your gonna keep ignoring me for him or if you will actually pay me some attention once in a while. I'm sorry if i sound bitchy but it hurts."

I watched him turn away from me and start to walk. I ran up behind him and grabbed his hand pulling him back to me. "OK, I promise ill never leave you too, I'll speak to Dylan and cancel tomorrow so we can have some quality best friend time OK?"
The rage in his face disappeared and was replaced with a smile. "okay D, ill see you tomorrow"

We parted and both went home. I was sure mum was out as all the lights were out however when i opened the front door she came flying at me from the lounge.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN." She had grabbed me by my collar and was pinning me against the wall her spit covering my face.
"mum, i was at Dylan's you know that and its only 6pm wha.."
I didn't get to finish the sentence before she slapped me around the face, so hard i fell to the floor holding my face and cowering in her shadow.
"mu.mum whats the matter?" She just screamed at me kicking me in the ribs before she stormed into the lounge slamming the door behind her i heard the tinkling of glasses as she poured herself some alcohol from the cabinet.

This was the beginning of all the torture i would go through for years to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is my first chapter for suicide competition, I hope you like it :)