Typical Love Story

Chapter 1 - First Week Of School -

"Myshca wake up!" her mother shouted.

"I'm awake mom!" she shouted back.

"Then if your awake, you better get going if you don't want to be late for you first day of school."

She took a bath, brushed her teeth, fixed herself and she was ready to start a new school year. When she got to school, they were already lining up for the flag ceremony, which is what they do every single day before classes start.

all of a sudden, Judy, Myshca's best friend, grabs her on the arm when she was not looking.

"We're in the same classroom!!!" she shouted.

They waited for the flag ceremony to start. They sang their national anthem, and they went to their new classroom, they'll be spending their everyday lectures.

"Hello class. I am going to be your adviser for the whole school year.So if each of you introduce yourself one by one in front, it'd be a lot better cause not just the new students ar clueless!" said the new teacher.

When it was time for a new guy, Myshca asked Judy a question. "Who is that guy?"

"That's Dan. He's new!"

"I can see that..." Myshca said with an obvious face.

"Hey Elle, Don't you think he's cute?"

"What the hell is going on in your head, Judy? Just, Snap out of it. Maybe he'll just be a guy like Nick."

By that time, Judy didn't know who Nick was. (By the way, Nick is Myshca's ex-boyfriend.) Judy didn't mind it at all afterwards. She wasn't curious or anything, so myshca didn't tell.

RECESS

"What a first day of school!!!" Myshca said, as they headed to the canteen to eat.

She sat down with her friends, to talk and get to know them a little better, since they didn't see each other for an entire summer.

After recess they headed back to the classroom to meet the rest of the teachers. Some of the teachers were new and some were the same. And each teacher wanted each student to go in front and introduce themselves. What a tiring day Myshca thought.

Althroughout the day, it was predictable.

HOME

She rested and she took a nap. She woke up after awhile. Took her dinner and slept again after a tiring day of meeting their new classmates and teachers.

THE FOLLOWING DAY

They started their lessons.

FIRST SUBJECT

Myshca wasn't paying much attention. So while the teacher was discussing the first lesson, she was drawing her favorite anime character.

all of a sudden the teacher called her! Asked her a question, and to the teachers surprise, she got it right!

The teacher was baffled and confused thinking she wasn't listening.

She payed attention after a while, though.

SECOND SUBJECT

A Fun teacher makes a fun subject.
♠ ♠ ♠
(Sorry if this story's chapter 1 isnt completed yet.)