Status: Updated whenever I feel like it =)

Christmas is Near

Wrap Me

Image

Sighing heavily as another person left with a beautifully wrapped gift that took less than a minute to do. Me being the one who did it to absolute perfection made the woman extremely happy. Of course being a gift wrapper isn't all that exciting even more when your stuck in a book store doing the wrapping as the others are in the mall or some exciting place like Game Stop or Party America. But it has it's benefits. No headaches. But I think I'd rather have that. At least place's like Game stop and the mall have hot guys walking around. All you see here is old people or love birds. Or just some weird college student studying at the cafe' not to far from me.

Putting a pen on top of my lip balancing it there while sitting in a seat pushing back rocking lightly waiting for the next person who cant wrap presents even if their life depended on it to come on up. I don't see what's so difficult about wrapping them without making it look like a ball of shiny paper.

"Excuse me." A voice rang in my ears pleasantly, not noticing I had my eyes slide closed almost dozing off slightly. Jerking forward a bit, the front chair legs landing on the ground with a soft thud as I looked up . The pen that had been balancing on my upper lip fell on to my lap to see a fine ass guy in front of me holding a Chinese painting set that was set by the front entrance of this place. Holy Jesus. Did Christmas come early? What kind of teen comes here to shop for gifts?

"Y-yes?" Choked out trying to get my breath back. Because it literally just flew away with out so much of a good bye.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. " He said waving a free hand for a moment before setting the art kit on the small table that was set up. Laughing a bit nervously standing.

"Nah it's okay. I should really be paying attention anyway. Um what color of paper do you want? I got green, blue, yellow, ice blue with the sparkle thing. I'm running low on Dora the explorer and snow flakes but we have allot of Santa paper." Said almost roboticly shuffling the small cardboard with examples of paper on them towards him trying to take my mind off of how delicious he looks.

"Got anything with hearts?" Sighing once more having a hand go up and rake through my long dark red hair. All natural and not just for holidays. I'm to lazy to cut it. But strangely not to lazy to brush it all after a shower.

"We ran out of that a hour or so ago. Along with teddy bears, Hiccup 'n Toothless, and precious moments." He did a hum before crossing his arms looking at the examples. He seemed to be really in thought about it. I wish someone would think about my gifts that much. Last year I got from everyone a condom. Dully thought feeling a bit down that even my parents gave me that last year. I mean it wouldn't of been that bad if I hadn't seen the same condom on their bed with a few of the same ones. And then it missing and my mom putting it in a small gift bag before handing it to me. Apparently they are glow in the dark and they want me to play light saber with my 'boy friend'. I hadn't had a boyfriend for like two years now.

"Ah I know." Pulling myself from my oh so sad thoughts and looked back at him. He smiled lightly to me making my heart pound against my chest slightly harder. Looking down at the paper just not to stare into those warm milk brown eyes that could suck anyone in and smother them in warmth. He really was a good looking guy.

"What's your favorite color?" Looking back up tilting my head completely to the side feeling some hair brush against my cheek.

"Eh?"

"Makes my choice easier." He shrugged slightly, feeling stress build on me as I looked down at the colored paper then back up at him.

"I don't think you want yellow on your gift. I mean no one has used yellow so far." He smiled again having a laugh bubble out. Yeah just laugh it up. Jerk.

"Yellow? That's so cute."

"Mh?" His eyes slid open, I couldn't help but smile a bit at him laughing. Now him laughing is cute.

"Make it yellow." He said while settling his laughter. I shrugged letting out a scoff type laugh, "Okay." Whispered taking the yellow roll out of what one would call trash can and unrolled a large amount. Grabbing the scissors and sliced off the needed amount. The art kit wasn't that big. It just had all the basics Chinese painting set. He watched me intently as I wrapped it up. Watched each fold, and crease, every piece of tape put down. It was almost unnerving. Flipping it over pulling out the sheets of sticky paper that had To and From on it. Or something cheesy and romantic.

"What sticker would you like?" He reached out and grabbed them gently his fingers brushing against mine making me quickly pull away along with my whole body, falling over the chair and crashing to the ground. Groaning lightly pulling open my eyes. This ground is not soft. Not at all.

"Are you okay?" Hands wrapped around my upper body pulling me up. My hand went to the back of my head.

"Ow, that was stupid." Grumbled pulling my eye lids tighter shut to the pain that was throbbing on the back of my head. Ouch that hurts. Being pulled up more to a sitting position. It wasn't till lips pressed against my hand and part of the back of my head did I come around my sense's that someone kissed it slightly and sent a jolt through me once again. My eyes snapped open, I pulled my body forward towards the table and turned having my hands keep me up off the ground. The guy was there in a kneeling position looking at me funny.

"Stop doing that." Demanded feeling heat crawling up my neck.

"I only kissed it to make it better. And only once I might add."

"No stop touchin' me in general. " He looked a bit hurt but cocked a eye brow upwards.

"Are you okay?" Grunting a bit to his soft tune only able to nod before picking myself up off of the floor. Him doing the same I turned back to the present fiddling with the edges of some blue colored paper on the edge of the example board. He came back around with a visible pout pushing at his lips. Aww. Wait is he pouting because of what I said. Guh now I feel like a bully! Rubbing the side of my head a bit, he looked through the stickers before pointing one out.

"This one." Looking down at it. It was a cheesy romantic one. Saying To my love : and From Your Love : . This guy is really sweet. Lucky person who has him. I envy you. He blinked at me. My lips sealed a bit.

"I just said that out loud did I?" The man slowly nodded I swear I saw a tint of pink on his cheeks. Well he seems like the type to blush.

"Uh well I just never saw someone put so much thought into a present. Or much less the wrapping ha ha. So I was kind of envious. Ha ah I just got condoms last year from everyone I know. I think it was some kind of joke but, yeah not much thought into that. Maybe a type of thing that said 'start dating already!' so yeah..." Pulling the sticker off of the laminated like paper he just stared at me. Dang it. Flushing a deep dark color and I knew I did.

"Where do you want it?" Mumbled a bit he pointed to a corner. Pushing it there to perfection. Not having it tilted in any way. Focusing not seeing his small smile curling on to his lips.

"Do you want to write, or do you want me to?"

"I'll do it." Handing him a different pen that didn't spend five minutes under my nostrils he took the gift and started to write. I rolled up the yellow paper and put it in the barrel.

"Do you want glitter on it? Or maybe a bow, ribbon. . ."

"Some glitter on the sticker. Gold glitter if you got it." Nodding a bit feeling a pout forming on my own lips. Ah that's even cuter. Cant I get a guy who's this sweet? Holding a much wanted sigh before grabbing the glitter and the stick of glue. Turning to the gift staring at the names. His name is Rikki? Nice name. Wait To: Aaron? He's gay?! This makes the situation that much worse. Feels like torture. That and the guy he's going out with has the same name as me. Looking closer at the writing in the middle of From Your Love was 'soon to be'. I could feel the envy start to pour off of me. Lucky! Rubbing the glue across the tag before sprinkling a bit of glitter on it.

"I'm surprised you don't recognize me." Looking up at him a bit confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Rikki Way. We went to school together. From like kindergarten to senior year." Blinking stupidly now literally smacking my forehead.

"Oh! Oh, oh I remember now. Ah sorry, so sorry. It's only been a year to. You changed allot! You look good. I didn't know you were gay. Or Bisexual. Or something. Or is this for someone from someone else or something like that?" He took the present off the table and blew the access glitter off before extending it out to me.

"It's for you actually." The air filled with silence. Or as silent it could get in the library. So yeah pretty silent minus the low beat of Christmas music. Swallowing looking down to the gift before looking up at him. He changed allot in a year, so much I didn't even recognize him. He used to be scrawny, and pale, with black hair covering his eyes continuously. I used to be his only friend till we graduated. Then he just kind of disappeared.

Now he's here more muscles then I could ever imagine him with. But sexy as hell. His black hair was pushed back but some strands refused to go back and just dangled at the sides of his face. And my god his tan is beautiful.

"Why did you leave?" Slowly ask not sure if I should accept the present with the words that are on the sticker.

"To get better. Or mainly just earn the right to ask you out."

"Is this you being funny?"

"No this is me asking you to be my boyfriend." He was dead serious, it sent tingles up and down my spine. My body did the thinking for me as my brain seemed to die at the word boyfriend. Grasping the present.

"Is this you accepting?"

"What sorry you seemed to have shot my brain." He smiled widely at me. My god that guy was next to me for most of my life and I didn't even notice? Sure when we wrestled it was electrifying and when we fought that led to hitting it was hurt and it turned me on some what. And well hell I'm an idiot.

"Thanks for the present." Whispered lightly before nipping at my bottom lip.

"It's not a problem. I know you have a hobby for painting." Setting down the present. Gazing back up at those waiting eyes.

"I...got somethin' for ya." Murmured but he heard just fine. Both of his brows raised.

"Eh?" Pressing my palms on the table and leaning forward close to his lips. Watching those milky brown eyes darken.

"But it isn't even wrapped." His husky whisper made the butterflies in my stomach flutter around like crazy. Grabbing a ribbon from the side of the table and lifting it up.

"Then wrap me already." He grabbed the ribbon and put it down.

"I got some better wrapping." He pulled me from over the table making the stuff that was on it fall to the floor. His arms wrapping tightly around me, those lips pressing down on mine quickly. He didn't press hard. Only tenderly, moaning softly to it we didn't notice the crowed that had built up and watched the scene. Lifting a hand caressing the side of his cheek softly, he sighed on my lips happily. When we heard claps that's when we broke apart. Looking around now flushing a deep dark red color people, so many people were clapping. He chuckled slightly I buried my face in his shirt.

"Your so cute Aaron."

"And your sweet, so sweet your killin' me." Moaned out in a cry. He chuckled and pulled me closer to him. Warm and soft. Just like him.

"Love you to."
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 2 2 1 1

How was it? Did you like it?

I made the wall paper because I couldn't find these Icons all together. And then I made the two banners =) cute aren't they? Ha ha

Anyway I should be doing a update a day. If not well you can complain if you want..