Status: Updated whenever I feel like it =)

Christmas is Near

Christmas Beauty

Image

Sighing lightly walking outside heading towards the tree fort to get a tree obviously. Why because I had been putting off decorating for like the whole month. And now it's three days before Christmas and my 'college' buddies are coming over my place tomorrow to party the night away since most of them don't take classes near their family and thought it'd be funny to claim my place as the party of the year place. Joy right? Why my house? Complained slightly with a pout lip forming silently hoping I wasn't to late to buy a Christmas tree. It was either plastic or real. And I chose the lazy way. Real, you just stab it into a stand and throw water in it. Fake, you have to put it together, set it up, and it's just a big pain in the bahooie.

Pulled away from my depressed thoughts by my cell phone ringing a loud not Christmas-ie chime. Actually it is a recording I took of a parrot trying to sing let the bodies hit the floor. Epic. Smiling slightly to it having my cell phone pulled out of the baggy jean pockets, and flipped it open pressing it to my ear.

"Santa is shot now how much do I get paid?" Questioned jokingly hearing a slight stifle of laughter on the other end of the line.

"Hey Jack some of us were wondering if it's okay if we bring like, friends?" It was a college girl I disliked very much but wouldn't openly admit it because mommy raised a good boy. That and she hated me being even a ounce mean towards girls and would disown me if I did start being mean to them. Guess that would happen since I bullied then till the age of eight because I thought they were very disgusting and if they touched me. I thought I would die instantly. Did I forget to tell you I'm gay? Oh well you know now.

"Sure why not. Don't forget to tell everyone to bring at least one thing to chow on or drink. 'Cause I ain't no money machine here." Lied through my teeth once again making her sick giggling laugh ring in my ear. I don't know why she called to ask. It's not like anyone listens anymore anyway. They'll bring who they want to bring even if it did piss me off to no end. That's the way assholes and bitches work. And I happen to be popular magnet for them for some reason. Even if I'm they seem to stick to me like glue. Against my wishes and horror. Maybe because I'm a bank? Aka I'm rich . Yeah that has to be it.

"Sure." She dragged out before the line went dead. Meaning they weren't bringing shit. Fuckers, how the hell did she know my number anyway? Growled under my breath pulling my jean jacket closer to my body as the frigid weather settled in. Making it to the tree port and frowned deeply to the person pulling the gate closed and how bare it looked on the inside. Rushing up towards the person trying not to slip on the ice cluttered side walk and grasped the persons shoulder.

"AGH !!!" The person whipped around quickly, not really knowing what happened next. Only knowing the back of my body hurt, mostly the back of my head. And my nose felt like it was crushed or something.

"Uh..." Groaned laying there in some snow and ice. Glad that I had something to cushion my fall. What the fuck just hit me? Did Santa really just come out of bum fucking no where and hit me with his fluffy, singing, bright nosed reindeer? Groggily thought as everything now was fuzzy.

"Oh no. Oh I'm sorry. Are you okay?" The voice was fuzzy as well and it was hard to make anything out. Soon the figure was becoming more like a figure instead of a foggy white, black splotch.. When it cleared I just stared. The person who had just hit with what felt like a cricket bat was- no is very beautiful. I died. He's an angel and is taking me to heaven.

"Are you okay? Can you hear me? I didn't mean to hit you, I'm so sorry I didn't hear you come up behind me. Sir can you see me?" His hand waved in front of my face. I just watched the worry wrinkles start to begin on his forehead and the way his neon green bangs danced along his skin. Yeah neon green. It seems the tips of his hair are dyed green for like three inches and then the very, very tips like 1 cm is dyed a red color just as bright. Normal hair color seems like it's dark brown. His eyes are green as well so it goes with the flow. That and is he wearing red eye shadow?

Squinting my eyes a bit to see under the bangs as he shifted to my side and leaned in a bit closer still going on about it having his cell phone out ready to call 911. Not caring for that just trying to make out his eyes. And yes he did have eye shadow on. Lightly, but it's there. His cheeks are rosy from the cold, and skin ivory. He dressed very warm. Smart like me right? Or right about now I'd feel the snow that covers my back side and the cold concrete.

"Sir, sir, sir? Oh man." He took his gaze away from mine which seemed to trigger my brain functioning correctly once again. And the pain from the back of my head flooded my sense's but I ignored it. His fingers pressed in buttons on the key pad I put my hand up and on it . His fingers stopped, and those green glittering eyes went back up to me.

"You're beautiful." He gave me the damnedest look. And I fully understand. The gaping mouth thing was very cute on him. That and I think his chilled flushed cheeks went darker.

"Sir are you okay?" Soaking in the warm velvet voice for a moment before forcing myself to sit up. Instantly clutching the back of my head a curse slid out from between my lips. The throbbing pain was bearable but it still hurt like hell. Pulling my hand away from it checking for blood. A sigh of relief came when none was sighted. The beautiful boy got up and went in front of me offering a hand. Gladly taking it he pulled having me slowly come off of the ground. Stumbling just a bit as the dizzy feeling swirled around my head for a few moments.

When the dizziness went away I took quick notice of him holding me in that one spot. And my knees were like jelly.

"Are you okay?" He whispered shifting a bit to make the standing position a bit more comfortable for himself. Blinking a few times to try and get rid of whatever is left of that dizzy swirly feeling .

"Can I kiss you?" That face got even more epic. The beauty started to sputter some gibberish that sounded like I cant bootie dance.

"I can shake my ass quite well thanks." Mumbled trying to get my footing on the silk ground.

"I didn't say that!" He hissed going darker than a tomato still holding me up as I argued with my legs and feet to work correctly or I'd thrown them back to the ground and give them some serious lectures about their purpose in life.

"Sure sounded like it." Not looking up at him as my knees seem to have a weakness for his eyes. Finally gaining footing I slid my hands on my back side where his were holding me even if we were arguing lightly. Soaking in the heat of his body for a moment before sliding off his hands slowly .

"Well I didn't say that. I said you cant do that. Kissing I mean." Well that makes more sense. Sighing heavily again, as sighing is my quote for everything in December.

"That's a big disappointment." Softly said looking to the side for a moment missing his embarrassed squeak and his hand that slid up to his lips, nor how darker red he gotten. Oh yeah the tree.

"Anyway is there any tree's left?" Looking over at him blinking a bit as his head was bowed down to the ground and his foot was going in small circles. The beauty looked up at me then to the gate he was closing.

"Well there is one..."

"One is better than none." He looked back at me, I offered a smile to try and not seem like to much of a creep but didn't seem to work. He just walked away going inside the gate. Getting the picture once he looked back at me. Catching up we went deep in the lot and now stood in front of the tree he spoke of.

"So this is the last one?" Staring down at the Charlie Brown tree, literally a twig with a few other twigs on the side and the pine needles. It was four feet tall though. So I give it some credit. That and it was absolutely adorable. Kind of like the guy next to me. I wished I knew his name...

"Yup." Smiling having a hand go up and slide down one of the branches. It has character. And not the same as the rest that people usually wanted and have.

"It's perfect." He scoffed lightly and poked one of the needles off.

"It's a twig." I grabbed the inch thick stump and picked it up. Golly it was light.

"It just needs a little love. Just like everything else in the world. I'll take it. Ah here all I got is this on me." Having my hand dig in my back pocket to grasp the single bill and handed it to him. I swear his eyes were about to pop out of his head.

"This is a hundred dollars! We were just going to throw that tree in the garbage. It's not worth anything." Pursing my lips slightly.

"Everything is worth something. It just takes one person to see what it's really worth." He looked taken back for a moment before looking back down at the bill. It wasn't really all I had on me, but that really is the only kind of number I carry around. 100 dollar bills. They're just easier I guess.

"Hey I'm throwing a Christmas party tomorrow mostly against my will. Would you like to come?"

"No." He said flatly making me laugh a bit.

"Alright but if you change your mind I live like two blocks away from here. In the place that's the only non-apartment complex on the block. See ya Beauty." Amused with his blush from the nickname. I felt his eyes on me every step away I took. Soon at home I sighed and looked around. Christmas decorations in boxes that had just came from the store and a whole lot of them. The only thing I didn't need to unpack are the boxes of beer...for now that is.

"Great."

Christmas Eave

The party was in full swing. I knew about half of the people there. And others were strangers. Sighing depressed the boy I had met yesterday really meant no to coming. Pouting a bit taking another pull from my beer. Light case for me since I have to clean this shit up and kick the people out. Really why couldn't it be someone else party so I could just get smash faced and a hang over from hell?

Watching bodies bob around to the loud metal like Christmas music that someone had put on. It was called Presto-I-got-a-DJ-yo. Instantly. At least I didn't have to pay for his horrible music choice.

"The music sucks!" Someone yelled in my ear making me jump up a bit and turn. When I finished my full 360 heart attack from hell. My heart felt like it died and went to heaven. A smile instantly worked it's way on my lips to those emerald green eyes.

"I know.I had on some real music but someone decided to make themselves a D.J. for tonight!" Shouted back but it didn't really sound like shouting in the music that was playing. It just sounded slightly muffled.

"Dudes!!" We moved out of the way as someone fell between us trying to get to a few guys there were talking about their girlfriends dressing up as a sexy Santa Clause. Disgusting.

"Is there a quieter place?!" He seemed to be desperate to get away. Then why the hell did he come? Only nodded a bit taking his hand which granted me the prize to watch his cheeks turn pink. Pulling him along opening a door sliding in and him closing the door the music was instantly gone. The beauty blinked and opened the door letting the loud music back, then shut it. Quiting.

"What is this a sound proof room?"

"Yep. . . well mostly I didn't get the kitchen part done." Jogging down the steps of a basement that was like a second house. Hearing him follow and knowing his gaze was sliding around every where. Making my way into the small living room and turned on some light Christmas music. Santa Baby.

"Why did you come?" Fiddling with the disk case momentarily wondering where my beer went before shrugging it off.

"Had nothing else to do. And my friend dragged me along. I didn't know it was the same party though. And I didn't know everyone I was friends with and some not were all referring to this party being the party of the year. So your hosting it?" Sighing heavily, I should really get out of that sighing habit.

"No they all invited themselves. Quite literally they just told me ahead of time that they were coming over today to get smashed. No matter how much I said no..." Grumbled bitterly watching his face pucker up a bit.

"Sorry."

"Nah it's okay. Truthfully your the only one I invited ha ha." Going to the kitchen where you can hear the throb of music vibrated through the floors. He only followed like a lost puppy.

"Why only me?"

"I figured if people were going to come anyway might as well have someone I actually want here. Beer?" Offered he quietly took it and took a swig of it. Grabbing a juice from the fridge and twisted it open. Trotting to the living room and settling down in the sofa with a comforting groan.

"How's your head?" Beauty asked and sat down next to me. Smiling a bit having a hand go through some of my frosty blond hair and brush the back of my head only to wince a bit.

"Sore." He leaned closer having a hand go up and caress the back of my head. His finger tips are warm and soft. That feels good. Or it did till he poked the bruised area.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry. I'm really sorry about doing that." He found the not so much sore part of it and started to massage it gently. Ignoring his words and just leaned further into his touch with a light moan. God it felt good. It wasn't till his fingers went away that I noticed the slight pain that had been there since yesterday. Pouting a bit once more seeing him smile.

"Why did you stop?" Grumbled hearing him laugh. Jerk... Feeling my lips go further down in a stronger pout.

"You weren't listening to anything. I asked a question."

"Well ...what is it?"

"Why didn't you just lock them out?" Looking towards the basement door and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I'm a push over I guess. Forget it. What's your name, you never told me." Watching him fidget slightly and scowl.

"You never told me yours."

"Okay true. I'm Jack now how about you?"

"Just call me Chris." Cocking up a eye brow at him as he seemed to move more under my gaze.

"So is that your real name? If it's not I can just call ya Beauty." Beauty or Chris glared at me strongly.

"Don't call me that. I'm not a Beauty. " Scoffing standing going to the four foot Charlie Brown tree that was in the corner of the room that he didn't seem to notice before.

"Well I think your beautiful. So if ya give me a fake name I'll just call ya what I think you are instead." Hearing him grumble coming up besides me to poke a ornament that struggled to stay on a thin branch.

"Why is it down here and not up there?"

"They tried to set it on fire three time. Poor tree..." Rubbing off a burnt bit hearing him sigh this time. Wow someone else sighing besides me .

"Christmas." He mumbled. Looking over at him expecting more to come out about Christmas. His eyes landed on mine and those cute pinchable cheeks grew darker.

"My name is Christmas."Smiling widely pulling him into my arms causing him to yelp in surprise.

"It's perfect. Just like you. Beautiful all the way around." Those green eyes widened so wide I thought they would roll out on to the floor but they didn't.

"Whoa, hey I don't even know you. Back of-" leaning forward , our hair tangled together lightly. His words fell dead as I pressed our foreheads together.

"Christmas...may I kiss you?" Watching the flashing lights from the tree glow softly across his face that went deep into thought. After a few more moments I held my sigh and slid my arms out from around him.

"Sorry if I made you unco-mph." Shock swirled through me. Christmas pulled me back towards and pressed his cool lips against mine. His lips were just as cool as the chilly December morning as well. Moaning lightly moving my lips with his. Everything seemed to tighten. My chest, and stomach. My breath felt like it was gone, and every thought disappeared. Soon not knowing when it happened I had him on other side of the room on the sofa sucking those sweet lips into my mouth. His mouth tasted like peppermint.

"Mhh." He moaned under me trying to pry off my off white sweater that went well with my tan-ish skin tone and frost blond hair. Pulling away for the desperate need of hair both of us panted hard.

"What the hell." He half moaned and muttered in confusion.

"What?" Breathlessly pushed out. His eyes heatedly went over my face then my neck and tried to look lower . But he was limited on sight.

"Do you have like possessive powers or something?" Smiling a bit leaning my forehead back against his.

"No...but I wish I did so that would of happened when I asked you the first time. Eh-nmh" His hips rolled trying to get a bit of space. But only succeeded in rubbing our half erections together. He moaned lightly with me and tensed having those green eyes filled with heat and worry look back at mine.

"D-don't." Shaking my head a bit moving my head on his shoulder.

"I wouldn't unless if you told me to and meant it." The clock down his rang loudly. Peering over his shoulder and looking at it as it dinged to twelve a.m.

"Merry Jesusmas." Christmas moved his head a bit to looked at me. His brows cocked upwards and just was all weird looking.

"What?"

"Well Christmas is celebrated for the birth of Jesus Christ. So I renamed it Jesusmas so it wouldn't upset you if I said Merry Christmas..." Slowly said unsure of it all. It seemed okay, right?

"Dammit why do you have to be so damn-GAH!" He rolled out from under me on to the floor and picked himself up. Did I say something wrong? His turned and glared at me. Or well it looked like he was trying. I just stared up at him confused with his reactions and words.

"Don't give me that look!"

"What...look? Did I say something wrong? If I did I'm sorry." He groaned loudly and rubbed his hands through his hair back and forth brutally before trying to glare at me again.

"Don't act like that." Blinking. And blinking again. What does he mean?

"Act like what? What am I doing to upset you?" Mumbled quickly wondering if I should make that sound angry or something else?

"No like - acting all- and then guh. Your just to damn push over-ish for your own damn good. To sweet and cuddly, warm, sensitive, considerate, kind, tall, handsome. No guy can be that perfect. You have to have some default. Some sort of quirk that makes you scary or some asshole like personality in you." It was my turn to gape at him.

"Uh...I ...I bullied girls when I was little because I thought they were gross and if they touched me I thought I would die...or something." He nodded and crossed his arms.

"And do you do it now?"

"No my mom would disown me...but yeah I would. Sort of. Well I'd tell them they are gross and to stay away from me." His lips pursed once more as I propped myself up on my elbow.

"No you have to have some other default. " Smiling a bit with a laugh to follow. He was so cute. He looks like a scowling kitten. Which is adorable.

"I don't like pizza, sweets, or video games."

"No way!"

"Is that good of a default?"

"What kind of guy are you?! What do you do for fun?" Sitting up smiling a bit in thought.

"Read and listen to Mozart." It seemed like he just gave up.

"Read uhu yeah with those stupid idiots up there. Where do you go to school?"

"Princeton." He fell into silence for only a moment.

"OH so your smart to. You must have some normal default..." He mumbled as I reached out and grabbed his waist pulling. He didn't reject, and came forward. Resting my forehead on his stomach and looking up at him with a soft smile.

"Then stay with me and figure it out. Christmas Beauty..." I thought it was only in cartoon shows that characters of sorts turn red from the neck up but it appears it can actually happen. He whined lightly as I pulled him further down, holding him against me. I hope this is my Christmas gift. Then everything would be perfect.

"Your so embarrassing."

"Is that a default?" Whispered with almost hope feeling his nose nuzzle into my neck.

"Maybe a bit..." Leaning back to get a full view of him. How is he turning that red?

"I wonder if I can turn that red."

"Shut up!" Laughing loudly at his scowling, glaring, red face.

"Merry Jesusmas." Chuckled out trying to hold it in. His lips pushed together along with his brows before softening .

"Merry Christmas..."

"Do you mean your my gift? Then thanks." Biting his neck hearing a outrageously loud moan that was filled with shock and pleasure that I wouldn't mind hearing for quite a while.

"Jack!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 3 8 8 4

I figured I better get off my ass and do something with this series before Christmas is over.

Anyway I did not expect this chapter to be that long. And I'm half tempted to turn this one into a story. Because I literally had to cut out over 8000 words hahaha.

Thank you so much for your comments DesiredAnarchy, and loveismyweapon. !! Thank you, thank you, thank you! And have a Merry Jesusmas Christmas everyone. Or Happy Hanukkah!