Human Meets Angel

The Unfortunate Vision

Before the world of humans was created, an angel named Bartel prophisized the fall of a certain angel. No angel was keen to believe this so it was never spoken of again until Lucifer was banished to hell.
Coincidence?
Many angels thought so.
"It was bound to happen sooner or later" They all thought

Later Bartel prophisized yet another future. He told his closest peers that He would create a human son on Earth. Many of his peers treated this information with caution, unsure of his prophecy and power to tell the future.
Once that prophecy came and passed, rumours spread about the angel Bartel saying that he had a gift to tell the future.
But they were only rumours.
Bartel decided to write a diary of all his visions connected to the human world. That seemed to be all his prophecies were about.

Bartel told his closest peers about the wars and killings on the human world. About the love, the hate, the good, the bad and the inbetween. His peers increased in size until very many angels came to hear his stories and watch them come true on the human world.

One day, however, many years ago, Bartel stopped telling his prophecies to other angels. They could not figure out why he had stopped so suddenly.
They began to wonder if he had lost his gift or if he had forseen something dreaful.

No angel ever found out his reasons.

"When Fate partners with Cupid and
an angel falls onto the human world..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just the prologue.
The prophecy is unfinished. I mean, I know what it is, but you wont find out the rest 'till later.
Ohhh. The suspence =]