Status: Fin.

Mythical Beings & Mystical Feelings

Unhappy Camper

We were now going on two weeks. It had been two weeks since Jacob had done the greatest thing that anyone had ever done for me...

He killed Devin.

However... it had also been two weeks since I had last seen Jacob as well. He practically lived at the Cullens' home now to stay with Renesmee because of the Volturi. He only came by to get fresh clothes every other day, and whenever that was, I was off doing patrols with Embry.

Needless to say, I was a very unhappy camper.

At least on the inside.

"I'm beat," I sighed out as Embry, Seth, and I walked up the porch stairs and into the house, the three of us plopping onto the seats at the table. "Em, can you bring me some water, please?"

"Sure, Allia, hold on." Emily sweetly replied, soon coming from the kitchen with a tray with three large glasses of water atop it.

"Thank you, Em. You're awesome." I smiled gratefully.

"Sure thing, Ali." She winked, walking back towards the kitchen.

I stared at the guys and softly smacked them upside their heads. "What do you say?"

"Thanks, Emily!" They cried in unison.

Emily laughed heartily and quickly came back to look at me. "I swear Allia, you should've come sooner."

"Hey!" Seth cried as if he were offended.

"Yea, what's that supposed to mean?!" Embry joined in.

Emily and I laughed together for a second before she went back to work and I finished my cup of water.

"Embry, can you believe how many vamps the Cullens are bringing in?" Seth inquired, leaning back in his chair as he got comfortable.

"Yea, Sam sure is getting uptight about it. Way more patrols than we used to do." Embry commented, getting comfy as well.

"Well, yea... I mean there are so many leeches and they aren't suited to the Cullens' way of living off of animals. One might not be able to control itself." I added.

"True..." Embry agreed. "But I don't think the Cullens would allow any leech to come if they thought they wouldn't be able to have some control."

"Well, either way, it's not the best feeling to have right now." Seth stated, summing it all up.

Getting up from the table, I handed Emily my glass as I headed into the kitchen, soon retreating into my room for some rest. I jumped onto the mattress and let myself become comfortable for a few minutes.

There was a knock on my door and I looked at it. "Allia, dinner's ready and the rest of the guys should be here in a few minutes." Emily called through the door.

"Thanks, Em, but I'm really tired so I think I'm going to go to sleep."

The door opened and she walked to the side of the bed, a concerned expression on her face. "You're not sick are you?" She asked worriedly, placing her palm onto my forehead.

"I've got that sleep deprivation sickness that's going around." I joked.

She chuckled lightly before nodding. "Alright, well, I'll save some leftovers for you in case you wake up at night and decide you're hungry. They'll be in the fridge."

"Okay, thank you, Emily." I said through a small yawn.

She nodded and walked towards the door, turning off the lights and whispering a quiet "Good Night".

Within minutes, I was asleep, dreaming of a world that wasn't so chaotic...
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty much the shortest chapter for this story. :/
Sorry about that.
However, after I post this, I'm going to begin working on then next chapter.
Oh yes, you read right. I'm getting over this abhorrent writer's block!

By the way, while this was on hold, this story got ten out of ten stars!! :D Can I just say... that you guys are THEE best peoples ever? Well, you are! (: Not only did we get more stars, but we earned a few new readers.

Also, I'm currently writing a new Jacob Black story called "Just The Way You Are" so if you're interested, please read it! :) For those of you who have already read, thanks so much! :D

Lastly, I love you and please comment if you can! It'd mean the world and would get my butt into overdrive for typing the new chapter!

P.S. Why yes, I did change the layout a bit. Do you like?

P.P.S. Sorry for writing you a whole novel in this A/N *smiles sheepishly*