Status: Fin.

Mythical Beings & Mystical Feelings

Euphoria

The past five days had been pure torture. More mentally than physically, however.

I learned that Jacob had carried me and my unconscious self from where he had knocked me out in the woods, back to Emily and Sam's. After that, I was locked in my room and had someone with me 24/7.

I had woken up from my unconscious state a day later to find Paul, Seth, and Jared in the room with me first. They attempted to persuade me to stay, and they tried to make small talk when that didn't work. I stayed silent as they chattered, trying to ignore them.

"Goddammit, Allia!" Paul shouted. "We're trying to fucking help you here! Stop thinking you can take everything on by yourself!!"

"Paul, calm down." Seth told him.

"No, I'm not calming the fuck down until she gets over herself!"

"Paul!" The three boys turned to see Sam standing in the door frame defiantly. "Calm down, now." Paul grumbled lowly before stomping out of the room. "Jared, make sure he doesn't do something stupid."

"Why do I always have the hard jobs...?" Jared mumbled, following Paul's lead out of the room, Seth right behind him.

Sam closed the door behind himself and walked over to a chair that was next to my bed. He sat down upon it and sighed. "Allia... are you ready to talk about this yet?"

I didn't reply and he gave a frustrated groan as he ran his hands through his black hair. I knew he didn't have much tolerance left in him for me. "You know... I have to agree with Paul. We are doing this to help you, Allia. But we can only help if you tell us what's going on. Do you know why they want you?"

Yet again, I remained silent and Sam stared at the ground before standing up and walking towards the door.

"I..." Sam's head snapped towards me in shock that I had spoken. "I don't need help. I don't need you all to get dragged into this. This... this is my problem, and I would appreciate it if you realized that and let me go."

"As long as someone in my pack cares about you, that' won't be happening, Allia. I'm sorry." Sam replied. "I'm done, come on up." He hollered down the hall.

Footsteps came marching down the hallway and soon a head poked through the door. Emily smiled and walked in, an indifferent Leah following after.

"She's all yours." With that, Sam walked out of the room and left the three of us alone.

Emily gave another small grin before walking over to my bed and sitting down next to me. "Hey Lee, how are you?"

I didn't reply for most of the questions they had asked me, and didn't even acknowledge the statements they were giving.

A few hours had gone by, and Emily had decided to bring out her variety of nail polish. She picked out a color for me since I was unresponsive, and grinned. "Ooh, this is a perfect match with your skin tone."

I took a quick curious glance at the color to find she was going to apply a light pink. "You're not putting pink on my finger nails."

Emily glanced at me, her mouth agape in slight shock. She grinned enthusiastically before putting the polish away. "Which one then? You pick." She held out her assortment of colors and I chose white.

"French tips are nice..." I mumbled, hoping she'd get the hint.

She nodded enthusiastically before grabbing my hand and getting to work. Within thirty minutes she had finished my nails and gasped at the time.

"Oh, I've gotta make dinner for the guys." She looked at me and smiled. "Allia... we love you. Don't take this all on by yourself. It'll hurt everyone here." Emily kissed the top of my head and told me to think about it before she left the room, leaving me with Leah.

Leah and I didn't converse with each other at all until it was time for her watching shift to be over a few hours later.

"Allia," She began. "I've never met someone as selfish at you. We're trying to fucking help you. Accept it. But... I've never met someone who made me felt like my life isn't so helpless. Sam left me because he found his imprint, I change into a beast whenever I'm angry, and I'm the only person who isn't a complete idiot in this pack. Pretty much... all this shifting has brought me is bad things and experiences I wish I never had to go through.

"Then when I met you... things... I guess they kinda got better. You saved my life, I had someone who was more tolerable than the rest of these idiots... and you gave me hope. You made me believe that I could still have a happy life by imprinting on someone. You told me that you had and that's stuck with me ever since that day at First Beach." She shakily sighed and looked down at the floor. "If you fucking give up on us... then all hope is going to be gone for me as well. I'll give up, too..."

"Don't." I mumbled. "I'm not giving up on you or the guys, Leah. That's not what I'm doing right now.

"You and I have different hopes and dreams. Yours is to imprint, mine is to find my father and become a family again, even if it might cost me my life. So please... don't make me give up my hope. I don't want to give it up."

Leah looked up at me in awe with watery eyes. She sniffled and hugged me tightly. "Then just come back when you get your dad. Let us know you're alright."

I smiled happily and nodded. "I will. I promise you."

"Good." She sighed, more calm now then before. "Embry's coming up next, just so you know."

"Great..." I mumbled. This was something that I had been dreading for the past few days. After blowing up on each other, I wasn't very eager to see him. "Thanks for the heads up."

She only nodded and waited for Embry walk into the room, which took less then ten seconds. "Bye Allia," She mumbled.

As the door was closed, Embry and I stared at each other for a few minutes in an uncomfortable silence. The only thing that I could think of was our fight. It was continuously replaying itself in my mind. How angry and betrayed he was... it hurt me.

The more I thought about it, the more my eyes got watery with tears that threatened to spill over.

He grimaced and walked over to the bed, sitting down and pulling me into a hug. Immediately the tears fell down and I sobbed softly into his shoulder pathetically.

"Shh, it's alright, Allia. It's alright."

"No, it's not. I yelled at you when I shouldn't have. You were only trying to keep me safe." I cried out. "I'm a horrible friend."

"You're far from it, Lee. I'm the one who's a horrible friend." He cooed. "I tried to make you do something that you didn't want to do. I tried to control you, and that's something that no one should ever do."

Embry simply let me cry into his shoulder so I could relieve myself of all the emotions I had bottled up inside for a while. Throughout everything, he kept telling me things would be fine.

"Why don't you sleep? I'll stay with you." He suggested.

"Sounds good right about now," I mumbled with a light chuckle.

"Good." Embry and I got underneath the covers and he made sure I was comfortable. "There, now go ahead and sleep."

"Night, Embry."

"Night, Lee."

Hours had passed and I was waking up to find Embry standing next to the door, looking down the hallway.

"What are you doing...?" I softly inquired.

Embry snapped to attention and looked at me. "My shift is over," He replied. "Jake's next."

"Why is it Jacob?"

"Because I know that you'll listen to him. I'm going to make everyone get out of here so that way you guys can have some privacy. I know that we don't need to worry about you with Jake here."

Within a few minutes, footsteps could be heard making their way down the hall, and Jacob himself entered the room. Embry smiled at me and patted Jacob on the back before leaving the two of us alone.

"So..." Jacob coughed and cleared his throat. "How are you feeling?"

"Kinda... kinda crappy." I sighed. "You?"

"Same." He chuckled, and walked towards the bed, sitting down beside me. "I'm sorry about knocking you out..."

"It's in the past." I could tell that me being distant was putting him off. I could tell that I was making him uncomfortable. I felt bad and sighed. "Don't worry about it." I added.

"Allia, why do you want to leave?"

"It's not a matter of me wanting to leave. I wouldn't if I had a choice, this is like my second home. I have to do it though, my father needs my help. I know that he hates working for the Volturi."

"I know that you wanna get your father back, it's understandable. You wanna be a family again." I nodded and he continued on with his speech. "But we're also your family now, Allia. We care about you just as much as your father cares about you. We wanna make sacrifices for you like he did. That's what family does." He put his hand onto my own and gave it a soft squeeze. "Will you give us that chance...?"

"I can't." I sighed. "Jake, why do you care so much?"

"Because... you've been with us for a while. We've done a lot together." He quickly replied. "There's a lot of different reasons."

"Oh... alright." I nodded, and looked at the ground. "Jake... what did you mean by you wouldn't let me go?"

"What...?"

"After you knocked me out, you said you wouldn't let me go... why?"

"Allia..." He sighed and pulled my chin up with his finger, letting my eyes gaze into his own. "I need you to go with what I'm about to do. I need to know something, and this is the only way I can find out. Don't take it the wrong way..."

"What are you—?"

His lips crashed onto my own and I was then silenced with a moment of euphoria.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gasp...! Jacob kissed Allia! :o
Not to mention that this has been a crazy emotional rollercoaster ride...!

Needless to say that this isn't exactly my favorite chapter. I hate how I wrote it. I know that this was very boring to read, but the next chapter will be better. Also, just as a heads up, I'll be writing the next chapter in 3rd Person because I want to show how both Jacob and Allia feel. :)

Ahaha, sorry it's short, but I'm going to start typing up the next chapter right away. Right away...! (;

I believe AshleyxTwilightx will like the next chapter... (x

Getting on with it, please comment, it means a lot! Thanks to everyone who did on the last chapter, it really made my day. Really. :D And getting over 100 subscribers really made my day, too. So thanks so much for that!!

I <3 U.