Status: Fin.

Mythical Beings & Mystical Feelings

I Love You

Allia wasn't able to comprehend how blissful the moment was. Jacob's lips against her own was indescribable. She felt like her world was finally spinning in the right direction for once.

Jacob, meanwhile, was confused. Half his body was in pure ecstasy, while the other was madly screaming at him to pull away for Renesmee's sake. He didn't want to go behind Renesmee's back.

But then why was he doing this...?

Why am I doing this...? He thought.

As Jacob decided to pull away from Allia's intoxicating lips, he felt her small, delicate hand run itself through his hair, and he was back to having all his attention on her. And only her.

Jacob's eyes opened to see Allia falling deeper into the kiss they shared. Her eyelids covered the blue orbs that he had grown fond of, though in his mind, he could see them and their eternal depth clearly.

They pulled away to breathe and they were both panting from lack of air.

As Jacob stared at her, he could feel the cables that connected him to Renesmee being cut away by invisible pliers that he couldn't control. Her image began to become foggy, soon becoming invisible and replaced by Allia's.

"I don't want you to leave, La Push, Allia. Ever." He told her huskily. "I need you here... with me."

Allia couldn't believe her ears. She almost didn't want to. She didn't want to believe and find out it was a lie.

Would he lie to her about something like this... especially when he had an imprint...?

She didn't know...

"Allia, I can't... I can't figure out why, but I care about you. One hell of a lot." He gasped, coming towards her, placing his hand behind her head and guiding it towards his. "You're a necessity for me now."

Allia gazed into his never-ending chocolate eyes, trying to figure out if this was really happening. She wanted to believe so...

"Jake... I need to tell you something." Butterflies were going haywire in her stomach. Her mind was a foggy haze as she began to think about what would come out of her mouth next. She didn't need to think for much longer, however. "I imprinted on you when I first saw you... I love you..."

Without hesitation, Jacob crashed his lips onto her own and the two fiercely embraced one another with a new found passion. Jacob wrapped his arms around Allia's waist and pulled her onto his lap, soon laying down and taking her with him.

Allia's brown mess of hair hung messily to one side of her head and Jacob caressed her cheek on the opposite side gently. Jacob's lips left her for a few seconds and she was able to catch the breath that left her for those few mind-boggling minutes. Jacob's new area of interest was her neck, where he began to leave dozens of pecks and nibbles wherever he could reach. Every once in a while he would get a rise out of Allia, and he smirked whenever she moaned softly in his ear.

He rolled her over so she was on her back and he was now hovering above her dominantly. He playfully smirked down at her before taking the bottom hem of his shirt and taking it off completely. He sent it off to the side and Allia's eyes followed it as it came into contact with the floor.

Allia looked up at him and could see Jacob's dark brown eyes contain a lustful fog to them, and she knew that her eyes were exactly the same.

She wanted him right now.

She needed him right now.

And that was the only thing she cared about at the moment.

Jacob let his chest collide with her clothed one and he instantly despised the fabric that separated them. Allia's lips found their way back to his and she felt like she was able to feel everything much better. Her senses seemed heightened.

As they kissed one another, Allia's hands eagerly explored Jacob's bare chest, letting her fingers glide over his skin delicately. The way she touched him, so tenderly, sent chills throughout his body.

Jacob sat upright on her hips and Allia propped herself up on her elbows. Both their eyes traveled towards her white cropped top and without another second, Jacob tore it off her body, and long with her white bra.

They played long with each others' lips before they were both unclothed. Their bodies were a tangled mess as they continued to kiss one another passionately.

One of Jacob's hands raced down the curvy side of Allia's body, and that small gesture alone made Allia groan lightly. His middle finger then entered her, maneuvering itself in and out at a slow pace before he picked it up, entering a few more fingers as time went by.

"Allia..." Jacob huffed.

"Jake... just... just fuck me." She sighed softly, with an edge in her voice.

Allia moaned in ecstasy as she felt him within her. If she had thought simply kissing him was pleasure, then this was her absolute heaven.

It was like two long lost halves of a whole were being reunited as they joined together. Allia's mind went blank as she could only think of the gratification Jacob was bringing upon her.

Jacob's eyes were closed and he couldn't think of anything except Allia—her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her personality—everything. He then looked down at her body which was in rhythm with his own as her hips met his.

She was biting down on her lower lip fiercely and her eyes were half closed. She arched her back at that instant and moaned his name out. Jacob leaned down and reconnected his lips with hers, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

Jacob pulled away to let Allia breath as she reached yet another climax, and Jacob realized that he, too, was nearing one as well.

"Jake, faster... go faster...!"

He smirked and obliged immediately, picking up one of her legs to get better access. In exhilaration, she moaned loudly, and seeing her do so made Jacob do the same as he reached his own orgasm. Allia could feel a new hotness gush inside her and she moaned softly as it filled her up.

Jacob collapsed beside her and stared at her in awe. Allia carried a new glow around her, and he knew that she was definitely something else. She had the same value as his imprint. How she did, he didn't know, and probably never would... but she did. And that was all that mattered.

Allia looked at him with her deep blue pools, and licked her lips, sighing contently as she scooted closer towards him. Subconsciously, his arm moved up and around her shoulders, helping her along till she was laying partially on his chest comfortably.

"I love you, Jacob Black..."
♠ ♠ ♠
As I mentioned in the previous chapter, this was written in 3rd person. Hope you guys didn't mind it. (:

And wow, did you guys expect that? x) I hope I made AshleyxTwilightx happy with some Sexy Time!!

Anways, thanks to all who commented on the previous chapter! I smiled reading all of them! :D Please feel free to comment if you want to on this chapter as well!

And... just asking... but...
How many of you realized that Jacob didn't say "I love you" back to Allia...? (;

Wait and see what happens in the next chapters! They're gonna blow your mind (hopefully in a good way, though...)!!