Status: Fin.

Mythical Beings & Mystical Feelings

Baby Girl

The entire house was silent. It was eerie in a way. The silence that inhabited the home was something that hardly ever happened, and whenever it did, it was usually a sign of bad news.

We all stared at different areas of Sam's house, remembering what Allia had done there. Whether it be helping Emily in the kitchen, watching television in the living room, or even eating a meal with the rest of us at the dinner table, we reminisced.

Each and every one of us was thinking the same thing...

I can't believe she's really gone...

It wouldn't stop. My mind wouldn't let me rest or forget about what had happened. It was as if it was happening over and over again in real time.

My legs carried me out of the building, security hot on my trail as I raced down the asphalt runways. My heart was about ready to jump out of my chest from adrenaline, if not that than from the fear of losing her.

The plane's engine roared loudly as it slowly made its way down the path. I began to push myself as I saw what was Emily's tanned skin and jet black hair, knowing that beneath that disguise was Allia.

"Allia!" I shouted as loud as I could, praying, hoping that she would somehow hear me through all the chaos. My legs went that much faster when I saw her head turn and stare down at me through the small window. I could see her perfectly, I could see Allia beneath the disguise. I could see her image perfectly.

I then realized that the plane was going much faster and was losing me. "Stop! Don't go!"

Emily's familiar face gave a frown, and I could see Allia's pained deep blue eyes in the back of my mind. Her lips moved, mouthing words unknown to me, and soon the plane left me in the dust as it left the ground, soaring into the air.

I panted heavily as my legs buckled, giving out on me and letting me fall to the ground. It wasn't much longer before airport security escorted me away.


Why had she gone? She knew that we would've been more than willing to help her fight off the Volturi and anything else they had in their arsenal.

I think I knew why though. I hadn't persuaded her enough. I hadn't made it clear. I hadn't shown her how much we cared about her.

"It's all my fault that she's gone..." I mumbled.

No one said a word, and I could feel many pairs of eyes land upon me. Deep down they knew that they blamed me, however, they didn't want to vocalize their opinions. They didn't want to fan the flames, add salt to an open wound...

A chair moved and everyone but me acknowledged it. "No, it's not, Jacob." I looked up to find an expressionless Embry standing before me. "I think we all knew deep down that Allia... that Allia was just a lost cause all along."

"Don't say that." I hissed. "She was never, and will never be, a lost cause, Embry. I would've thought you of all people would know that."

"Jacob, stop lying to yourself. You never cared about her. You never will." He retorted. "Stop pretending."

"I wouldn't have chased an airplane down a fucking runway if I didn't care about her, Embry!" I shouted angrily, furrowing my eyebrows.

"It's obvious that you did that just to keep everyone happy here, Jacob!" He responded, his hands balling up into fists. "You did it to try and correct something that you did wrong! Not for any other reason!"

Throughout our fight, no one said a word. Not even Sam who didn't even bother to pay attention until I had tried to take a swing at Embry.

"Take it outside." He mumbled.

Embry and I growled lowly at each other before stalking out of the house and into the woods so no one would be able to hear.

"You're wrong Embry, I care about her."

"Why? Why would you care about her?!" He shouted. "You're such a fucking liar, Jacob Black." He growled.

I couldn't help myself, and my body exploded. Fur covered my entire body as it grew more than two times its size, everything changing in my mind.

I charged at Embry as I finished shifting, and by that time, he had just finished as well. I bit into him, tasting fur and flesh in my mouth. I didn't care for it, but taking out my anger felt good, and at the moment, I didn't really care about who I took it out on. Besides, it was Embry who had provoked me in the first place...

I was the one who cared for her the most, Black! You didn't give a shit about her up until recently!

I let him go and he went at me with his large, strong jaws, causing me to snap defensively right back at him. I have an imprint, Embry! I have Renesmee!

She told you didn't she? He yelled, still trying to get me between his teeth to return the favor. She told you about it! Her imprinting and who she did it on!

She said... she said it was me. The two of us stopped fighting, but both of us still stood our ground, heads low and ready to charge again at one another without hesitation. And I was the first one to do it. But I can never return those feelings...! I have Renesmee!

Then why did you betray Renesmee?! He retorted, defensively headbutting me in the side, sending me to the ground. Why did you have sex with Allia, who isn't your imprint!

I don't know!! It was the heat of the moment!! I lamely replied.

We both know that that is complete and utter bullshit, Jacob! Embry roared. Tell me why! I want to know! Why, Jacob... Why did you do it?!

Tears built up in my eyes, and I jumped at Embry. Losing all my animal traits as I shifted back into my human form, I tackled Embry who soon reverting back as well, realizing the lack of a threat.

"Because I fucking love her with everything in me, that's why Goddamnit!" I shouted madly, the tears leaving my eyes as I gripped Embry's wrists tightly, digging my nails into his flesh.

And then it happened.

From within my mind, I could hear it occurring. The whine and groan of the metal as it began to stretch, the strong material becoming thinner and scrawny as it began to reach its limits. I could see the alloy shiver as it tried to stay intact, for it to remain as it was.

I could not only feel, but see the disconnection. I watched in awe as the last, supposedly indestructible cable crumbled away like nothing, letting Renesmee's image to go farther away into a black abyss, becoming transparent, and finally becoming nonexistent.

Allia...

I watched as her perfect form appeared in my psyche and my heart sped up as she became clear and less blurry, like an image coming into focus through a camera lens. Allia's image smiled and she extended her hand out for me to take, which I did so eagerly and without another thought. As our fingers met and intertwined, she began to be pulled back gently by an invisible force, and she gracefully moved through the darkness, the illuminating glow she had never fading, if anything growing brighter. As our hands grew apart, a metal cable appeared, much like the one that had broke away from Renesmee.

However... this one was stronger, reinforced with millions of new cables that surrounded it protectively.

I knew for a fact that this one... this one would never give way. This was permanent.

Had I just switched imprints...? Was that even possible...?

I snapped back into reality to find Embry staring down at me expressionlessly. How had I gotten onto the floor when I clearly remembered tackling him to the ground?

"What the hell just happened with you? You just blanked out completely."

"I... I don't know, but... I love her. I love Allia. She's... she my imprint and I'm hers."

Slowly, but surely, a smile made it's way upon his face and he extended his arm out. "Are you going to get up from the ground now, or what?" He helped me up and I dusted myself free of dirt and anything else that clung onto my sweaty body. "So now what are you going to do about Allia? She's gone..."

"Don't say that."

"Fine, but it doesn't change anything, Jacob."

I didn't even need to really think about it. "I'm gonna do something stupid." I replied, beginning to walk away back towards Sam's.

"You've already done that," Embry commented.

"Then I'm gonna do something absolutely insane." I mumbled. "I'm gonna bring her home."

"That's what I wanted to hear."

-{}-


"Thank you for being cooperative, Ms. Young, and welcome to Italia." A customs officer spoke kindly.

"Grazi," I replied, giving a smile to show him my gratitude.

I walked out of the customs office and into the main building of the airport. I wandered into the ladies room and got into a stall. I could immediately feel the metamorphosis take place and once again, I was back to normal. Thank God.

I casually strolled out of the cubicle with my luggage and towards the mirror, fixing my appearance before leaving the restroom. Briskly walking through the large hallways, I was wondering what my next plan of action would be.

Where do I go? They never told me and I don't know off the top of my head where they stay.

I thought back to the day this all began. I remembered Aro telling me what was in it for me if I went with them. My father would be let free and the Cullens and the Pack wouldn't be brought into the situation.

Then I remembered something critical. "If you agree... come back home."

I've gotta go back home.

Immediately I grabbed a cab, taking it from the airport to Pienza in the region of Tuscany. I couldn't believe that I was going home after all this time.

The ride felt like it took hours, but as we got farther along, the minutes seem to go by faster than seconds. I paid the cab driver what I had left, telling him to keep the change—what would I need money for now?—and soon walking through the brush towards my home.

My home had been abandoned when my mother and I left back in the early 1900's. Since it was hidden within the small woods that Pienza had to offer, I wasn't suprised to see my old home looking old and ruin as weeds, moss, and insects plagued it.

I pushed open the front door forcefully as it nearly came off it's rusted old-fashioned hinges, and jumped in surpise at what I saw.

"Dad..."

He looked up at me with one of his smiles, at which my heart nearly broke in two once I noticed that it was done half-heartedly. "Allia..." He stood up and I noticed that he had been occupying himself with one of my old dolls from my childhood. "How are you...?"

"Fine, but Dad... if you're here... why don't you just escape right now? We can leave together! We'll never come back! We'll be a family again! I'll make sure that your being a vampire and my being a shifter doesn't change a thing, Daddy!!"

"Allia, I cannot." He sighed in defeat, placing the doll onto the dusted and antique looking table. "They've told me that if I try, they'll kill you and the Cullens. I can't risk your life or the life of my friend and his family. I would never consider it."

I felt tears swell up in my blue orbs, and they poured over, cascading down my cheeks. "Why did this all have to happen...?"

He disregarded my question and enveloped me in a hug, soothing me by rubbing my back. "Come with me, Allia. If I don't bring you back to them by days end, they'll surely do something irrational." He said. "I'll make sure that you're protected. I won't let them hurt you. I plan on keeping the promise I made to you as a baby. No one's going to harm my baby girl."
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?
Care to comment about it?(:

It'd make me really happy if you did!!

OMFG my last day of high school is the 15th! Then its off to college...!
FREAKY!

Anyways, please comment! Don't be a silent reader!! :D