Status: Fin.

Mythical Beings & Mystical Feelings

Hang On For Me

"ALLIA!!"

My body spun around as I heard my name yelled by a familiar voice, making my heart thump with excitement. Jacob stood in the middle of Embry, Leah, Edward, and Carlisle. I smiled at the sight of them standing there, but it fell once I realized that for this... they could possibly lose their lives.

I wanted to scream at them to go away so they wouldn't get hurt by them, so they could survive the counter attack the Volturi would surely launch in their defense. However, I couldn't. I was too awestruck by Jacob — I was so happy that I was seeing him again...! I cursed the imprint that still caused me to act like a love struck idiot.

"It seems we have some unwanted visitors." Aro declared. "Carlisle, what is the meaning of this?"

"Aro, please hear me out. We can't let Allia stay here. She doesn't belong here. You cannot change her...!"

"Oh, but she soon will, Carlisle." Aro retorted. "She'll soon become apart of our coven... as one of us."

"You can't be serious, Aro...!" Carlisle burst.

Embry, Leah, and Jacob began to growl, slowly advancing on them as they got ready to shift. Carlisle and Edward held them back though, preventing them from doing something reckless, something they would surely regret.

"Keep those mongrels in check, Carlisle." Caius sneered.

"Carlisle, my dear friend... I'm afraid that if you do not leave at this very moment, our friendship will not be the only thing dead." Aro stated.

I stared at them, wanting for them to go and make it out of here alive, however... I didn't want to be left alone. I have to admit, this whole ordeal had been more than I was expecting, and to tell the truth, I was scared about turning into a vampire.

"Don't be scared, Allia. We're getting you out of here." Edward reassured.

"Is that right, Edward?" Aro questioned. "Then it seems we must settle this another way." Aro walked to his chair and sat upon it, crossing his legs and getting comfortable, meshing his hands together as he smiled his wicked smile and spoke the words that made my knees buckle. "Kill the mutts and the two Cullens."

Embry, Leah, and Jacob shifted instantly and began to attack along with Edward and Carlisle. My shifter gene was going haywire at the sight of them going at the Volturi. I have to shift. I told myself, and so I tried to.

An electrical surge went throughout my entire body and I winced in pain. What was going on...?

The potion. I thought. It's preventing me from shifting...!

"Jane, take care of them." Aro ordered.

"With pleasure."

The girl turned her attention towards the fighting vampires and wolves and they began to scream and whine in pain. I glared at the girl and did what I had to do. The earth began to rattle, and Jane became distracted, losing focus on the guys and Leah which allowed them to be free of her ability.

"Allia, what are you doing?!" Marcus demanded.

"Allia, stop this abhorrent behavior immediately!" Aro growled.

The earth moved more violently and everyone had to manage their balance.

"Allia, stop this now!!" Aro yelled.

With a sudden jolt, the ground stopped moving and everyone stared at me.

I turned to face them and stared at them expectantly. "Well...?" I questioned. "What are you waiting for an invitation?" I stared at Jane and cracked my knuckles. "You're mine... bitch."

She growled and looked at Aro. "Aro..."

"If Allia wishes to fight and be resistant..." He began. "We must simply put her in her place. Just don't kill her, Jane."

With Aro's on killing me, I assumed that Jane would do everything to put me on the edge between life and death. From what I heard from the other Volturi members... she was good at that.

Jane looked back over at me with a demented smirk and a gleam in her eyes. "Time to be put in your place... you insolent mutt."

We were both about to take a running charge at one another, however, Jacob's russet fur body jumped in between us. Jacob growled viciously at her and she laughed cockily.

"I'm afraid not even your stupid mongrel friend will be of much help against me."

"Jake, please... go with the others. Jane's mine." I began. "Please, I'll be fine."

"Yes, you wouldn't want to make a bigger fool of yourself, now would you?" Jane taunted.

"Jake, go now. This is my fight."

He snarled viciously at Jane once more before speeding off to help the others who were doing an alright job of holding their own against the other members of the Volturi guard.

I unhooked the button on my cape and it fell to the ground quietly, Jane doing the same with her own cape.

"Are you ready?" She hissed.

"Yes, but I don't think you are."

Jane ran at me using her superhuman speed and I was knocked back into a wall, not being able to brace myself with enough time. "Who isn't ready now...?" She mumbled.

I ran at Jane after getting up from the ground and she easily evaded the attack. I kept doing this for a few punches and when she wasn't expecting it, I concentrated on the ground and a large slab rose up. Not aware of it, she stepped into it and I was able to land a punch, my hand lighting on fire, causing her to hiss in pain.

This continued for a few minutes, occasionally I'd land a few good punches on her, while Jane would always knock the air out of me. I was definitely outmatched. However, I wasn't going to give up.

I looked over my shoulder quickly to see that everyone was running out of steam, while the Volturi guard was still going strong. They're not going to be able to last much longer...

I sent Jane flying and skidding onto her back with a ground column that shot up from the side and hit her directly. I felt so tired already. I knew I couldn't keep doing this forever, especially not when everyone else was risking their life for me.

I knew what I had to do instantly.

Jane got back up and dusted herself off, glaring daggers at me and I knew she was going to go charging at me like she always did. Just as I expected she did, however, I was able to brace myself and able to just stumble backwards instead of flying back. I rebounded and went charging right back at her. She lost her footing and I was able to place my palm on her forehead, my eyes closed as I began to concentrate on my goal.

Coldness engulfed Jane and I. I could feel the power she had inside her, the ability she held. As I went deeper into her subconscious I let my mind take over hers. Jane was resilient, and wouldn't give up without a fight. However, I was able to overtake her and soon I was in control of her body and her actions.

I opened my eyes again and saw that Jane was staring at me with an expressionless face. I removed my hand from her forehead and envisioned what I wanted her to do next. Jane was then walking up towards Aro, Caius, and Marcus.

"Jane, what are you doing?" Aro growled.

"What I tell her to do." I answered Aro.

"You are in control of her?"

"Yes, I am. Now here comes the fun part. You are going to be making a deal, Aro, I know that you're a man of your word."

"That may be so, Allia. However, you have nothing to hold against me. It seems as if you're at a slight disadvantage."

"No, I think you're wrong about that."

"Allia, I know what you intend to do with Jane. You plan on using her ability against us." Aro smirked. "Alec will—"

"Alec will what, Aro?" Edward questioned, holding Alec from behind. "Jacob, Embry, Leah... you know what to do."

The three of them then attacked Alec as Edward jumped away, letting the wolves mutilate his body. Aro, Caius and Marcus stared at the sight in shock, watching one of their most valued coven members being killed before their eyes, his screams of pain ringing in their ears. As soon as they backed away from what was left of his body, I let fire dance on the palm of my hand before I shot it off at his body, and it soon became engulfed by flames.

"Do you want to reconsider, Aro?" I inquired.

Aro glared at me and knew that he had no other choice with Alec gone. "What are your demands, Allia?"

"You're going to let us leave here and you and your coven will leave me, my family and friends alone. You do not associate with any of them in any way , shape or form. You will not threaten the Cullens, the shape shifters, or me. You will not send anyone to contact us for whatever reason. Basically you stay out of our lives for the rest of eternity."

Aro's glare hardened and I had never seen him so angered before. "Leave. Now." He hissed.

Everyone headed for the door while I stayed where I was. I felt myself slowly detach from Jane who fell to the ground after being let free from my grasp. Jane's eyes landed upon her twin brother's burning corpse and she screamed. She turned to me and was about to charge when Aro stopped her.

"Jane. Stop. Let them leave."

"Why...?! They killed Alec...!"

"Do not question me!" Aro yelled, causing Jane to flinch at his tone of voice.

Jacob's furry body walked beside me until we reached the elevator. He would occasionally nudge me with his head and I would smile, patting it softly as we waited.

Without warning, my knees buckled, and I fell to the floor. Darkness consumed my world and my body became numb. I could only hear Jacob's faint plea with me as I began to lose consciousness.

"Allia, please hang on for me...!"
♠ ♠ ♠
More than likely the shittiest chapter ever written for this story. :/
And I'm truly, sincerely sorry about that.
(...However, I did mention that I sucked at writing epic battle scenes... just saying...)

Every time I had Aro say that Allia was going to be "one of us" I kept thinking about zombies or something saying that. x)

I hope that you'll still comment.
Oh, and let's just pretend that Jane's ability is able to affect more than one person at a time for the story's sake, shall we?
Thanks for reading!
Please comment!!
<3 (: