Status: Fin.

Mythical Beings & Mystical Feelings

The One For Me

Birds chirped and sang their soft tunes, causing me to wake up to their sweet harmonies. I gave a small smile as I stretched in bed and turned onto my side. Slowly, my eyes opened and I looked at the room that surrounded me.

I knew this place. It was familiar. I sat up in the bed and tossed the blankets to the side. I looked down and noticed my Volturi clothes were off and I was now in one of my old white dresses. I swung my legs over the edge of the furniture and noticed my sandals placed neatly on the floor and so I quickly put them on with little effort.

I patted down my hair, which was surely sticking out at angles that defied the laws of gravity, and straightened out my dress before walking out of the room quietly. As I passed doors and descended the stair case, I realized that this was the Cullen residence, and no one seemed to be home at the current time.

Well, I know I'm not going to just sit around and wait for someone to show themselves. I told myself.

With a tired sigh, I then made my way to the door and left the premises, walking into the woods to head towards La Push. The fresh air and pine smell never seemed so good to me. I never thought that I would be able to smell this again, so I was definitely enjoying every second.

I passed the stream and knew that I was back onto the guys' territory. I continued on my way and soon was exiting the forest to see the familiar cabin home that I knew to be Emily's and Sam's.

A grin broke out on my face as I sprinted towards the building and up the porch stairs, bursting into the home. "Emily!" I shouted, rushing into the empty kitchen. I ran into the living room next and continued to shout out their names. "Emily! Sam!" There was no noise whatsoever and I grew worrisome.

What if something had happened? What if the Volturi didn't stay true to their end of the deal and attacked them...?

Don't go off "what if"s, Allia.

After letting out a shaky sigh, I made my way out of the house and onto the porch. My eyes locked onto something moving in the brush and I gazed at the boy who walked out of them, shaking his head as he stared at the dirt ground with his russet skin glistening with what looked to be sweat. I licked my lips as a smile came out. The boy looked up and stopped dead in his tracks, his brown eyes concentrating on my blue ones. His black, shaggy hair clung to his forehead and his eyebrows were raised in slight surprise, and soon an ear-to-ear grin covered his face.

Without warning, the both of us went sprinting towards the other and it felt like we were both moving in slow motion, and our movements were only getting slower the closer we got to one another. Time couldn't have gone any slower. His arms snaked around my waist while mine wrapped around his neck and our lips pressed fiercely against one another in a rough, passionate kiss.

"I thought it lost you...!" Jacob pulled away to tell me through each new kiss. "I thought I lost you...!"

"I was so... scared without you...!" I sobbed out through them.

Jacob pulled away and placed one final kiss on my forehead before pulling me into his body tightly. The force he had was so strong I thought I might just break in two. I didn't mind one bit though, and I welcomed the back-breaking embrace. It let me know that this was really happening.

"Jake... Jake..." Saying his name calmed my nerves and his soft kisses calmed me further. "I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" He asked softly. "I'm listening."

"Before you came in... they had me drink something. When we were fighting I tried shifting, and I couldn't. I felt pain when I tried. They made me drink a potion that would take away the shifter gene, but... I think that wasn't the only thing they took, Jake."

"What do you mean?" He growled, all this talk about the Volturi making him on edge.

"I don't feel it anymore... I don't feel as connected as I was with you. I love you — I always have, but when the gene was taken from me... so was my imprint. You're not my imprint anymore, Jake..." I explained through tears that fell. "But I still feel like something's there... I still want there to be something there...!"

All emotion was gone from his face and his thumb caressed my cheek, wiping away tears that he could. "Allia, there's something I have to tell you, too. I never told you that I loved you when we made love, and when you left... I didn't know what to do with myself. Embry and I... we argued and he got me to say that I loved you. When I allowed myself to say those words, it's like I was hit in the head with a sledgehammer." He chuckled to himself .

"You know how imprinting feels like you're connected to that person with all those cables? Well, ever since we kissed playing Truth or Dare those few months ago... it's like all those cables that held me to Renesmee were breaking away and latching onto you instead. When I told you that I loved you... the final thing that had been keeping me with Renesmee broke and from that moment on, I knew you were the one for me. I'm so sorry that it took me so long to realize it, Allia."

"Don't be... I'm... I'm just glad that you love me." I replied shakily with a smile. "Do you love me...?"

"More than anything. You're my universe... you're my everything... you're the love of my life, Allia Accalia." He kissed my lips gently and then smiled as he pulled away. "I love you."

I smiled happily and jumped up, wrapping my legs around Jacob's waist and kissing him fiercely. He reciprocated and pulled me closer to his body, making sure there was no space between us. I pulled away and our foreheads touched.

"I love you, Jacob. Imprint or not."

-{}-


A few months went by and it was as if nothing had really happened. Life was normal and, with the exception of a vampire passing through La Push every once in a while, nothing was wrong. I couldn't be more happier.

Emily had burst into tears when I saw her later that night, and she told me she, herself, would hunt me down and murder me if I ever got another idea like that again. I told her there would be no need, but if something as such ever did happen, I would understand.

I don't know what happened to my father. Maybe he managed to get away from the Volturi, perhaps he had died during the fight. I may never know. I just hoped — wherever he was — that he was well off.

"Allia, Jacob, dinner's ready!" Emily shouted from down below on the ground.

I was currently sitting atop the roof with Jacob. I was between his legs and his arms were wrapped around me to make sure that I didn't fall.

"Coming," I called back.

"Do we have to...?" Jacob whispered in my ear. "We can just sit up here longer, I'm sure they won't mind."

"Do my ears deceive me — is Jacob Ephraim Black opting out of dinner made by Emily Young?" I teased.

"Soon-to-be Uley, but yes, I believe he is." He answered. "Just to spend more time with you."

"Oh, well, I'm hungry... so let's go."

Jacob chuckled and jumped off the house with ease, landing onto his feet gracefully. "Jump, I'll catch you."

"Why does that not make me feel reassured?"

"Oh shut up, you know I'd never let anything happen to you." He retorted.

"Yea, I know." I smiled and then sat on the edge, soon letting myself be taken down by gravity and into Jacob's arms.

He set me onto the ground and the two of us walked into the house, soon sitting down and serving ourselves a plate. The front door swung open and Embry and Leah burst into the home.

"Vampire! And it smells like those Volturi bastards!" Leah shouted.

"What she said...! "Embry huffed out.

"Both of you go to the Cullens and ask them to meet us at the stream. The rest of us will try to lead it there for an ambush." Sam ordered.

Without another word everyone was sprinting out the door, myself following along in the back. Jacob noticed and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere. You're staying here, Allia."

"Jake! C'mon, I wanna go, too!"

"No, stay here please. Stay here with Emily."

Not waiting for my reply, he sprinted off into the trees. I sighed and made my way back into the house.

"Don't worry, Allia. I'm sure that they're going to be alright, not to mention the Cullens will be with them." Emily comforted.

"I know... but that's still not enough!" I shouted, sprinting out of the house and after them, Emily's shouts becoming distant in the background.

It took me a few minutes to get far away from the house and soon the large wolf foot prints that I had been using to direct myself became invisible because of La Push's forever changing weather.

Damn rain...

Jacob was going to be so furious that I left.

Knowing that I was clearly lost and that my current predicament wasn't in my favor I decided to call for help, hoping that one of the guys would be able to hear me. "Jacob...!" It was silent and I called for him again. "Embry!" I yelled out hopefully.

"Allia..."

I spun around and saw him standing there with a small smile. Tears stung at my eyes and a ball formed in my throat. "Dad!" I shouted, and ran towards him happily.

His arms captured me and we shared a warm embrace that only a father and daughter could have. "I didn't know what happened to you..." I sobbed out.

"I'm so glad that you're safe, Allia."

There was a low growl and I turned to see Jacob, head low and ready to charge. "Jake, no! This is my Dad!" I yelled before he could pounce. "Don't hurt him."

Jacob stopped his growling and lifted up his head. His eyes were still slits and I knew that he still was uneasy.

"Jake, please... go and change back."

Jacob went behind a few trees and shifted, soon reappearing with his usual shorts on and a hard glare on his face.

"Hello, my name is Phillip Accalia, as you know, I'm Allia's father."

"Jacob Black."

My dad extended his hand out for him to shake and Jacob did so reluctantly. I knew it was partly because my dad was a vampire that he was so opposed to shaking his hand.

We were suddenly surrounded by the entire pack and the Cullens were appearing one by one as well.

"Phillip!" Carlisle called, rushing over and engulfing his long time friend in a hug. "It's good to see you safe and unscathed!"

"You also Carlisle, and thank you — all of you," He looked around at everyone quickly with a grateful smile. "For taking care of my baby, Allia."

"Dad..." I grimaced. "I'm not a baby."

"You'll always be my baby, Allia." He teased.

"How did you make it out alive?" Jacob questioned. "You vanished right when the fighting started."

"May I explain to you after we get out of the rain?"

Everyone then realized that it was, in fact, still raining, and so everyone decided to head to the Cullen residence. Rosalie could be heard muttering lowly about having the "wet dog smell" in her house and having to spray Frebreze cans all night.

We made it to the house in minutes and everyone was given a fresh towel to dry themselves with thanks to Esme. We all thanked her and soon my dad began to explain.

"Well, as the fight began, Corin took me to my quarters and began to attack me, claiming that I had been a traitor all along. I managed to kill her and made my escape then. I kept a low profile and then made my way onto an airplane to the states. After that, I was continuously on the move over here to Forks, knowing that Carlisle lived here." He said. "That's basically it."

"Well, we're thankful that you escaped, Phillip." Carlisle told him.

"So am I, Carlisle."

"Do you plan on staying here, Dad?" I asked. "Or did you want to move back to Italy?"

"Where would you like to live, Allia?"

I looked over at Jacob and smiled. "Here. I want to stay here, with the Cullens, the pack, and Jacob."

"It's settled then. Besides... maybe it's best that Italy remains in the past." He replied.

"Phillip, I realize that Allia may be your daughter, however, we have a treaty with the Cullens." Sam stated with his usual booming authority.

"Phillip can stay with my family and I." Carlisle suggested.

Sam nodded. "As long as we're clear."

The pack began to get up and leave the Cullen residence. I smile and hugged my dad tightly.

"I love you, dad. Things are going to be going back to normal, I promise."

"I love you, too, Allia. I know they will, honey."

We separated, he gave me a kiss on the top of my head, and I walked with Jacob out of the house. We walked into the woods and Jacob shifted behind some trees, soon reappearing as a wolf. I hopped onto his back and then he began to jog back towards Emily's and Sam's.

"Jacob... I love you." I murmured into his fur coat. "You're the only thing that truly matters to me." He gave a soft bark and I smile into his fur, letting my fingers graze through it and become intertwined with it. "No matter what or who you are. You're going to be the one for me."
♠ ♠ ♠
I enjoyed writing this chapter.
I loved making all the fluff between the two x)

The next chapter... is the last one.
Commence the uncontrollable sobs.

Anyways, please comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say(:
Thanks to those who commented on the previous chapter! You always inspire me so!
I'll try to update later tonight! Love you all!
<3