Status: Fin.

Mythical Beings & Mystical Feelings

Epilogue

You are cordially invited to celebrate
the wedding of
Allia Accalia
to
Jacob Ephraim Black
on Monday afternoon
July the 18th
At six o'clock
Located at First Beach
Followed by a reception

R.S.V.P. 562.217.9868


Allia couldn't believe this was happening, however, she was happy that it was. She sealed up the last letter and placed it onto the small stack with all the others. Allia sighed contently as she slipped on a light jacket over her clothes to keep her warm due to the chilly breeze outside, and made her way outside and into Sam's truck where Emily was waiting for her. She placed the letters in her lap as she buckled herself in and Emily started the engine, the two of them then heading towards the Post Office in Forks.

"Can you believe it's finally happening, Allia?" Emily sighed contently, a dreamy smile plastered to her face.

"It feels... weird, but a good weird." Allia replied with a small smile as she fiddled and played with the engagement ring on her finger.

She couldn't believe it had been two years since she first laid eyes on Jacob Black, and here she was, seven-hundred-and-thirty days later getting ready to marry him. She gazed out the window, her small smile growing as she remembered how it all happened when he proposed.

Their flight had landed and the couple disembarked the flying machine, exiting the terminals and collecting their luggage from baggage claim. Jacob and Allia walked out into the open and hailed down a taxi, taking the vehicle towards Allia's old hometown.

Jacob had told Allia that Carlisle had bought them both tickets to Italy so they would be able to get away for a while and finally act like a real couple. Allia was ecstatic when she found out, and thanked Carlisle a million times. She was happy to be visiting her home, especially when she knew there would be no strings attached to this trip.

The driver pulled over to the side of the road and the two got off, paying and tipping the driver well. As he left, the two of them pulled their little luggage through the trees and brush until they arrived at the building Allia used to call home.

She gazed in awe at the building as she took in the sight. It looked great. No weeds or wild grass plagued the area, there were actual windows instead of shattered glass, and if she didn't know any better, she would've suspected people currently lived there.

"It looks... good as new..." Allia murmured, her mouth agape slightly.

"Yea," Jacob chuckled.

"Who did this...?"

"Well, your dad did leave last week to see if there was anything he wanted from here, maybe he decided to clean it up to keep the memory of this place a nice one. You never know." He replied with a shrug.

"Yea, maybe." Allia nodded.

They carried in their things and got situated in the home. Allia and Jacob plopped onto the small couch and let their bodies mold together as they cuddled. It was late, and both of them were worn out.

Jacob knew that he had to ask right now, it would eat at him for the entire night if he didn't.

He placed a kiss on her cheek and began to whisper in her ear. "You know I love you, right, Allia?"

"Yes, and I love you, too."

He smiled and nuzzled his face into her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. "I want to prove it to you." He placed her to the side with ease and stood up, walking over to the bookshelf and gazing at their titles.

"There's no need, Jake. I know you love me." Allia giggled lightly.

"But I want to." He smiled and then pulled out one of the larger books, plopping back down onto the couch beside her. He opened the book and flipped to a page. "Read this..."

Allia looked down at the paper and began to read what was on it. "Allia Accalia, I remember the day we met. I had just come back from the Cullens' and you had just saved Leah's life. I didn't know it yet, but that day would be the beginning of a life changing relationship. I'm truly the luckiest man in the universe to have fallen in love with such an amazing person. Allia Accalia, I love you more than words can express. I love how you smile at my corny jokes that aren't even funny. I love how your laughter brings a smile to my face. I love how you are always helping people out because you care. I love that with three simple words you can make one of my worst days into my best. Most of all, I love that you chose me to be your boyfriend." Allia looked up at Jacob with watery eyes that were ready to spill over.

"Oh Jake... that's so sweet of you." She chuckled as she wiped away one or two tears that fell.

"I'm not done yet, Allia." He replied with a small smile, and got down on one knee in front of her on the floor. "So now I have to ask. Allia Accalia, will you do the me the greatest honor of all and marry me? Will you choose me once again...?" Jacob turned the page in the book and she saw that a large square was cut out from the book, making hundreds of pages incomplete, and in the middle, was an open black velvet box with a humble diamond ring.

Allia's blue eyes connected with Jacob's brown ones that looked hopeful. A grin broke out on her face and he smiled back at her. "Yes, yes, yes! A million times, yes!" She shouted, closing the book, placing it to the side and tackling Jacob to the floor.
The ring can wait. She told herself.

Jacob and Allia shared a long and passionate kiss and he moved a few strands of hair behind her head. "Thank you... I love you, Allia."

"And I love
you, Jacob Black."

Jacob got the book and opened it back up, taking out the box and retrieving the ring. He slipped it onto her finger and it was a perfect fit, at which Allia smiled uncontrollably, and he kissed her once again.

"So, how does it feel to be my fiancé?" Allia inquired.

"Incredible." Jacob answered.

"Good, because the same goes for me." Allia then went in for another kiss.


Allia began to blush at what played out next in her mind.

"Here we are," Emily smiled. "Jacob will be here to pick you up in a few, he's just ending his patrol shift."

"Alright, thanks for dropping me off, Em." Allia smiled gratefully.

"Of course, be careful and no talking to strangers." She teased.

"Yes, mother." Allia rolled her eyes and closed the door after getting out, soon walking up the cement stairs and into the post office.

Allia bought some stamps and moved to the side, putting them onto the corner of each letter until she had no more. She stood in line and then was called up. After she handed off the letters, she couldn't stop smiling as she walked out of the post office. She headed down the few stairs and arms wrapped around her waist and she was pulled into someone's chest.

"Hello my fiancé," Jacob's deep voice greeted.

"Hello, I missed you."

"I did, too." He replied, leaving a kiss on her forehead. "C'mon, let's go." He pulled her to the car and she got into the red Rabbit. The couple were then speeding down the asphalt road back to La Push.

"You asked Embry, right now?" Allia inquired.

"Yea, he agreed. Did you ask Leah?"

"She agreed, though with much reluctance after being reminded that as the maid of honor she would have to wear a dress." Allia laughed.

"Yea, that sounds like Leah." He chuckled, using both hands on the steering wheel.

Allia's hand went up to Jacob's arm that was on the steering wheel and took hold of it, pulling it away so she could hold his hand. His fingers intertwined with hers and he lifted up her hand and kissed the backside of it, sending a smile her way as well.

"Just watch, time's going to fly by so fast that we'll be married in no time at all."

-{}-


Allia didn't like the butterflies that were going haywire in her stomach. She felt sick to her stomach, but knew that it would go away soon enough.

"How do you feel, Allia?" Emily asked.

"Like I'm about to barf," She bluntly responded.

Emily chuckled and patted her back softly. "That's how it is." She told her. "Don't worry when you see him, it'll feel better and you won't even realize what's happening. You'll just see him and nothing else."

Allia smiled and hugged Emily. "Thank you, for everything. You've helped me so much and are a great person, Em."

"You're welcome, Allia. I love helping you, when you stayed with us, you've been like a daughter to Sam and I." She giggled lightly and tapped her stomach. "Between you and me, I think of it as practice for the teenage years."

"You're pregnant?" Leah looked at her cousin wide-eyed.

"Yes," Emily sighed with a small smile. "Please don't tell anyone," She looked at Allia and Leah quickly pleadingly. "I want to tell Sam myself."

"Yea, of course, Congratulations, Emily!" I smiled.

Allia and Emily looked at Leah who stood before them with an expressionless face. Leah looked at her cousin and sighed, soon giving her a small smile. "Congrats, Em. I'm.... I'm happy for you, the both of you."

"Thank you, Leah." Emily smiled gratefully, and then pulled her in for a hug.

Allia smiled at the heartwarming sight. She was sure that Leah still felt something for Sam, and hearing the news must have hurt her deep inside, but Allia was proud of her friend for what she said.

"Leah, you look beautiful." Allia complimented.

"Shut up," She mumbled, blushing lightly as she rolled her eyes. Leah was wearing a form-fitting blue dress that hugged her curves nicely. Alice had given Leah jewelry for her to accessorize it with, and she looked stunning.

A little girl walked in next, her long, chestnut brown hair flowing behind her. "Renesmee, honey, you look so adorable. Come here so I can fix your hair." Emily cooed. The little girl gave a small smile and skipped over to Emily, her white flower girl dress swaying gracefully.

"She's right, Nessie, you do look very pretty." Allia nodded in agreement.

"Thank you, Auntie Lia."

Allia and Renesmee had found that they had misjudged the other prematurely. They were now close to one another and Renesmee had even gone as far as calling her Auntie Lia. Allia thought it was endearing and Allia would call her Nessie for short.

After fixing Renesmee's hair, Emily stood up and clapped her hands, a large grin on her lips. "Okay, it's time to go." She declared.

"Excuse me," They all looked up and saw Phillip standing in the door frame. "May I have a moment alone with my daughter?"

"Of course, c'mon, let's go get into the cars." Emily said, taking Renesmee's hands and following Leah out the door.

"What is it, dad?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to savor this moment with you." He replied. "My little girl's getting married. I don't know whether to be happy that she's found love or sad that she's leaving me."

"Oh please, Dad." Allia chuckled. "I'm not leaving you, I'm going to visit you just as much as I do now."

"I know, I'm just kidding." Phillip laughed. "Oh, now that I think of it, there is something I came here to do." He reached in his pocket and pulled out two feathered earrings. "When I went back to the house in Italy, I found these in your mother's old jewelry box. I realized that these were the same earrings she wore when we got married. I think she would want you to have them, Allia."

"Thank you, dad."

"You're welcome, Allia. I think she would want you to think of it as a gift from her."

Allia's eyes grew misty and she nodded. "This means a lot to me." She then put them on and looked at her outfit and knew she was ready now.

"Come on, let's get you married."

Allia and Phillip made their way out of the home. Allia was thankful that Sam had made an exception — with the utmost reluctance — to allow the Cullens onto the La Push territory for Allia's and Jacob's Wedding. Bella and Edward stood with each other at their cars, Edward was dressed in a black tuxedo, while Bella wore a flowing light blue dress. They looked at Alli and Phillip as they left the house and smiled.

"You look great, Allia." Bella smiled.

"Yes, you do." He agreed with a small nod and smile.

"Thank you." Allia replied, walking over and hugging both of them. "And thank you, Edward. If it weren't for you, I might not be here right now."

"You're welcome."

Everyone loaded up into the cars and drove down to First Beach. When they arrived, there were white chairs place a few feet before the shore. Everyone was sitting down already and Allia, Emily, Leah, Renesmee, and the others walked towards them.

They Edward, Bella and Emily went to their seats and everyone realized that the ceremony was about to begin. They all rose and it all began.

Renesmee was the first to go as she walked down the aisle, tossing the flowers onto the sandy floor delicately. She was followed by Seth who was the ring bearer. Leah and Embry walked down the middle together and Allia smiled, soon realizing that it was now her turn.

"You ready?" Phillip asked his daughter.

"As I'll ever be."

Allia and Phillip linked arms and the two began their way down the aisle. As Allia grew closer to Jacob, her heart began to beat faster. Jacob was wearing a black tuxedo with a narrow tie and he was smiling at her happily.

She reached the end of the aisle and stood before him, feeling nervous and shy. The ceremony went on and they said their vows, soon it was time for the rings.

"The wedding ring is a symbol of eternity. It is an outward sign of an inward and spiritual bond which unites two hearts in endless love. And now as a token of your love and of your deep desire to be forever united in heart and soul, you, Jacob, may place a ring on the finger of your bride." The priest declared.

"I give you this ring to wear with love and joy. As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be my wife this day and forevermore."

"I will forever wear this ring as a sign of my commitment and the desire of my heart." Allia replied.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Jacob's lips crashed onto Allia's and her hands weaved themselves into his hair. They pulled away once they realized people were clapping and smiled at their audience.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I now give you Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Ephraim Black."

The couple made their way down the aisle and Jacob held her close to his body. "How does it feel to be my wife, Mrs. Black?" He inquired.

"Incredible."

"Good, because I feel the same way about being your husband."

The two shared a kiss and walked towards the car. "Let's start our new life together."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I am pissed.
Someone reported my story for having a decorative title, and I don't believe that the character "&" is very decorative. So I had to change it just to be on the safe side (I don't want this story to be deleted/suspended). Person who reported, whatever is up your butt is sideways. :p

Anyways, since I got that out of my system, I hope that you liked the last chapter. (:
You guys made writing this story a truly amazing experience and those who commented made me inspired! Thank you!

Thanks to all the following people for commenting on this story at one time or another:

minidiva12
vampireSweetHeart
Annie_Weasley
cookiepirate09
AshleyxTwilightx
forever yours;;
Nessie101
secrets-that-die
Cutie 0.0 Cucumber
HazelTheNerd
BloodSaviour
Allison-
Dreamwriter
PhoebenPaige
xLinnyQx
sporteegurl
LanaLove93
x0snowandsoccer0x
Lachen Immer
ch33rali101
CrashCrashBurn
CherryBlossomPetals
two sided heart
JustThinking
XXKillxxJoyXX
BeastlyBeauty
snowolf16
nathaliie
Harmless_Lies
LoveIsAGameYouCanWin
SHYLA01
snapshot22
sweet disaster.
Trig-ger
Lupoguardiano
shadow123
iRawPurplePandas
kate_123

Thank you all for commenting, they meant the world! :)
And I have to do it, but...

S H A M E L E S S
A D V E R T I S I N G !

I have another Jacob Black story I'm currently working on called "Just The Way You Are" and it would be really cool if you checked it out. I know a few of you already have so I just wanna say thank you for doing so!

Anyways, thank you so much for reading and sticking with this story! :D
God Bless and happy reading other stories!! x)
Yours truly,
Emmelz Liebe
<3