Status: Fin.

Mythical Beings & Mystical Feelings

Lifetime

I was on the roof, sitting upon the many scattered shingles, simply staring out at the trees and the cloudless blue sky. Today was really a good day to be out, but if there was one thing I had learned these past few days living in La Push, it was that the weather could change in an instant, and so I made it priority to enjoy the wonderful time whenever I could.

“Ali!”

My eyebrows rose with interest as I wondered who it could possibly be. I looked down and saw Embry standing below looking up at me, his hands above his eyes to act as a sort of visor since the sun was shinning brightly. I smiled and stood up, slowly and carefully walking towards the edge of the roof and jumping down to meet him.

“Yea, Embry?” I asked.

He smiled. “You wanna hang out with us?”

“Depends,” I shrugged. “Who is ‘us’?”

“Just the guys, but no Sam. He can be a fun sucker sometimes.” He answered. “It’ll be fun.”

“Paul, will be there?”

He nodded. “Yea, but he’s been pretty lovey-dovey with everyone lately because of Rachel, so I’m pretty sure that he won’t be throwing some big F-bombs your way or something.”

After a one second debate, I said my answer. “Sure, sounds fun.”

He grinned and motioned for me to follow after him and I did so as we walked into the woods. “We’re gonna shift and head over to Jake’s house. Billy’s out with his friend, Charlie, and so we have it to ourselves.”

“Alright,” I nodded and went a bit farther from Embry, stripping down into nothing and tying the clothes to the string as usual.

-{}-

Embry led the way up the few porch stairs and walked on in, I followed suit and closed the door behind me. I walked with Embry into a room on the side and found it to be the kitchen. There was white tile with small smudges and stains that had faded, dark oak cabinets, with a white stove to the side, a few areas rusty and dirty. In the middle of the room was a large round table where all the guys sat at.

“Finally, you guys made it,” Jared sighed out in annoyance. “What the hell took so damn long?”

“Nothing, you’re just impatient.” I replied and sat at one of the empty seats next to Seth. “Where’s Leah?”

“She doesn’t come to these things. She thinks she’s too cool or some shit like that.” Paul answered, somewhat surprising me that he wasn’t being an ass with me for once. “She thinks we’re immature.”

“Yea, I mean, come on, we’re the most mature people ever.” Jared stated, Paul simply nodding in agreement. “Eveerr.” He held the last syllable for at least a good 5 seconds.

Way to prove it, I thought sarcastically, though I did end up laughing softly at it.

Embry finally sat down and placed a few cases of beer onto the table.

The guys cheered and I smiled and laughed to myself at their enthusiasm for the alcoholic drink. There were footsteps coming and I turned and saw Jacob coming into the kitchen, taking the seat next to me because there were no more available elsewhere.

“Okay, so who’s up for some truth or dare?” Seth suggested.

“That’s such a girl’s game!” Embry whined. I glowered at him and he smiled sheepishly. “No offense, Ali.”

“No, no, no, no, wait…” Paul held up his hands. “This could be fun…”

Quil looked at him in confusion. “How?”

“Uh, hello dipshit, beers are right in front of us.” He said, and Quil glared at him cruelly. “We’ll take a drink when it’s our turn and in a little while it’ll get pretty interesting.” He smirked.

“Reece, that’s stupid. I’m in the mood to wrestle.” Jacob said.

“Well sorry Blackie-chan, let’s put it to a vote.” Paul retorted. “All in favor of not wrestling say aye.” Everyone besides Jake said aye and Paul smirked. “The ayes have it.”

Jacob grumbled, but finally agreed to play the game. We each got a bottle of beer and uncapped the metal top.

“Who goes first?” Seth asked.

“Good question,” Paul muttered.

“Hurry up Reese’s Pieces, we haven’t got all day.” Jake taunted.

“Shut up, Black!” He yelled. “Whoever drinks their beer the fastest gets to choose who their victim will be.” We all gave a slight nod in agreement to show we understood and were ready. “Now.”

All of our beer glasses went up to our lips as we began to quickly drink the bitter liquid. This is where I put my years of experience with beer to use and I was the first one to slam my bottle back down onto the table, Jacob soon finishing after along with the rest of the guys. They all just stared wide-eyed at my bottle.

“You did not finish first…!” Quil yelled.

“Yea I did, don’t be a sore loser, Quil.”

Paul grabbed my bottle from across the table and examined the dark brown bottle, making sure I didn’t cheat. “Holy shit…” He started. “You sucked this damn thing dry!” He shouted.

“You’re all a bunch of sexist bastards for thinking that I would be easy to beat because I’m a girl.” I muttered.

“No we didn’t,” Embry retorted. I looked at him with no readable emotion on my face, and he smiled sheepishly. “Maybe just a little…”

“Well, whatever,” I shrugged and looked around so I could decide who to choose first. “Seth, truth or dare?”

He was handed another beer and took a quick swig of it. “Truth,”

“Chicken,” Paul muttered.

Jared and Quil began to make chicken sounds while flapping their nonexistent wings and the table burst out laughing.

“How far have you gone with a girl?” I asked.

“A little past second base.” He replied.

Seth looked around and smiled. “Embry truth or dare?”

Embry was handed a new beer bottle and took a drink. “Dare,”

Paul and Jared clapped and shouted with smiles.

“Make it good, Seth,” Paul snickered.

“Strip down into your underwear and sit in Allia’s lap.”

Jared shrugged. “Not too bad, I guess,” He mumbled.

Embry took off his shirt first, revealing a fit upper torso. Next he took off his belt and threw it onto the floor, his shorts soon falling down to reveal black boxer-briefs. He then sauntered over to me and Jacob and Seth pulled out my chair, seeing as I sure as hell wasn’t going to do it, and he sat his butt down onto my lap.

Awkward…

“Allia, truth or dare?” Embry said, giggling like a girl on crack.

Jacob handed me a new beer and I took a drink. “Dare,”

“I dare you to work your magic on Paul,” He said. “Light his fire.” He gave a very suggestive wink, but I knew very well what he meant.

I pushed Embry off with a smirk and walked over to Paul, swaying my hips in a seductive manner as I tried to make it convincing. I sat down on the table and rested my left arm on his shoulder while my right hand ran through his hair. As my hand ran through his thick black hair, small embers sparked and lit the top of his head on fire. I made it so he wouldn’t feel pain—for obvious reasons, and the boys all began to snicker, while Jacob completely freaked out because he didn’t know that I could do that.

“Whoa, what the hell!?” Jacob yelled.

"Jealous, Jake?" Paul snickered.

I let the fire spread down and it soon engulfed his shirt. His eyes widened and he screamed… like a pansy, I might add. He jumped up from his seat and actually managed to bang his head on the ceiling. He rubbed his head and when he looked at his hand it was aflame. He ran out the door as the fire spread to his pants.

All of us raced outside, following the poor boy and saw him now rolling like crazy on the floor.

All the guys and I were laughing, with the exception of Jacob because he thought it all was real. Finally, I realized enough was enough and I let the flames extinguish themselves. His clothes were still intact, however, they smelled charred—like they had been burnt to a crisp. If I hadn’t known better, I’d have suspected that someone was burning paper.

Jacob helped Paul up to his feet and helped dust him off. Paul was breathing in deeply, his hands balled into fists.

“What the fuck was that?!” He bellowed.

“My dare,” Embry yelled out through his laughter.

Paul growled and then pummeled Embry into the ground, attempting to punch him with his fists of fury. We all separated the two of them, and held them off of each other.

“What the fuck, what kind of a dare is that?”

“You’re one to talk!” Embry shouted. “You’re the one who’s always pulling the most retarded stunts and you get pissed off when someone else does it?”

“Guys, guys, guys,” Seth stepped between the two of them, hoping to be the peacemaker in this heated argument. “Listen, let’s just go back inside and carry on with the game.”

It was dead silent for a few seconds and Paul grumbled angrily before stomping back into the house. All of us looked at each other and soon followed his example, though we left out the attitude.

We all sat back down at the table and it was silent for a minute. “Choose, Allia.” Embry said, and sat back down onto my lap, still only in his boxer-briefs.

“Embry, truth or dare,”

He took a swig of the alcohol and looked at me. “Dare.”

“I dare you to get the hell off of my lap, get dressed and sit down in your seat.”

He smirked and did as he was told, murmuring. “You’re going to miss it.”

“Not likely.” I smiled.

He sighed as he sat down in his chair, finally dismissing the matter. “Jacob, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” he said after taking a sip.

“Pussy!” Jared yelled.

“Shut up, idiot,” Jacob mumbled.

Embry’s eyes flashed over to me and then back to him quickly. “Would you rather date Allia or Paul as a tranny? I think Paul can pull of heels, plus he has great bone structure.”

Everyone burst out laughing and Paul was growling and slightly trembling in anger.

Jacob laughed a bit, but softly—it was barely audible, but I had heard it. “Allia,” He said, and my heart lifted a bit, butterflies slowly zipping around in my stomach. “But, of course I’d prefer Renesmee.”

The game carried on and I’d been chosen a few times. I’d gone through a few bottles and was now becoming incredibly intoxicated, my mind blurring up a bit.

“Allia, truth or dare?” Seth slurred, the boy was truly a lightweight.

I took a drink, my lips staying connected to the bottle longer than before because my muscles were slowly becoming non-responsive, and finally brought it down to the table. “Dare,”

“I dare you to kiss Jacob on the lips.” He laughed and took another sip.

It became quiet, and even though he was clearly drunk, Jacob stood up from the table, the chair screeching away from his legs, and he went wide-eyed.

“What?—No!” He barked.

Not really caring and not wanting to back down from the dare, I shook my head and grabbed Jacob’s arm, holding it tightly in my grasp. “Sit down, shut your mouth and pucker up.” I said and yanked him down, my lips meeting his for a mere five seconds, perhaps less…

But they were the best five seconds of my life

His lips against mine caused shivers to go throughout my body, goose bumps crawled upon my skin, and a rush of electricity went from my head to my toes and back up again. The alcohol in my system amplified the feelings and made it so much better. For as long as our lips were meshed together, I felt like I knew everything about him. I could hear his lovable and simple laugh in my mind; I could feel every inch of his soft skin—it’s warmth sending tingles throughout every inch of mine; I could see those deep, brown pools of his that seemed to glow uncannily with emotion.

I could feel how right this was…

He grabbed me by the shoulders, pulled our lips away from each other, and our eyes met. He gazed down at me in uncertainty, confusion on his face. It made me wonder what could be racing throughout his mind.

He growled lowly and turned to the rest of the table. “Everyone out!” He barked furiously, flailing his arms around. “Get the fuck out!”

Everyone got up and headed out the door, and Jacob slammed it as soon as we did, the whole side of the house slightly shaking, causing a few shingles to fall from the roof.

“C’mon,” Embry started. “I’ll walk you home.”

His arm wrapped around my shoulders and the two of us began to walk down the dirt road together. It was a quiet walk, not because we didn’t know what to say or anything like that, it was because we were just too damn tired to try.

Finally I had gathered enough energy to move my lips. “Hey, thanks for the thing you did,”

“What’re you talking about…?” He murmured, stifling a yawn at the end.

“That question you asked Jacob about who he’d rather date.” I laughed. “Even though it was a bit obvious… it still meant something.” I smiled and looked over at Embry who was smiling back down at me.

“No problem…” He said. “But seriously though, can’t you just see Paul in a knee-high dress with sequins all over it…?”

“I think hot pink is his color,” I commented.

“No, I see him more as a fuchsia.” He winked and we both laughed.

“Maybe with a bit of lip gloss or ruby red lipstick,”

“Not to mention a bit of concealer,” He said, and changed his voice to sound high pitched and British. “That poor boy has a terrible complexion, absolutely dreadful.”

“He can get a pedicure and we can make them put flowers on his big toe.”

“And maybe a tramp stamp that says ‘Enter Here’ with an arrow pointing down,”

Embry and I burst out laughing, gripping our sides and trying to continue walking straight.

We continued to make comments and imagine Paul’s more feminine side until we got home to Sam and Emily’s.

“So…” Embry started.

“So what…?”

“How was it?”

“What do you mean?”

He rolled his eyes and playfully bonked me on the top of my head. “The kiss smart one,” He said. “With Jacob?”

“Amazing,” I smiled, but shook my head, making it disappear like an Etch-a-Sketch. “But it’s not going to happen again so, I can’t get my hopes up.”

“Lee, you gotta stop thinking like that. It’ll kill you… literally.” He said and pulled me into a hug. “I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?”

“Okay, goodnight Embry,”

“G’night Ali,” He smiled. “We’ll gossip more about this later, chickita,” He winked at me and made his voice sound a bit like a gay man’s.

I laughed and walked inside the house, heading upstairs into my room. This had been a surprisingly good day, even if some things may not happen again…

At least I could always look back on today and think about the kiss with Jacob Black, the kiss that would last a lifetime…
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope that you enjoyed this update(:
I had a few laughs writing it and I hope it was funny to you, too.
It's dedicated to cookiepirate09 because she's been awesome at commenting and finds my material comedic (; I hope it was funny enough for you!

A special shout out goes to AshleyxTwilightx. You should totally check her out by the way, she has amazing stories. :) NO SERIOUSLY. Go, right now, to her page.

Thanks for reading! Please comment(: