Tour Stories

Enchanted.

So the van ride down to the next show was, well how do I put this, interesting. I didn't really know the guys all that well yet, but they made me feel so at home. Since my mom had told Cameron about my liking Zach, I was a bit uncomfortable. Especially with Zach's constant flirting, and Cameron watching like a hawk. I really wanted to get to know Zach and the guys, not just their image.

When we made a pit stop for gas Zach asked me if I wanted to come with him to the little store. I said sure and joined him. We walked up and down the aisles not really saying much.

"Oh my god!" I broke the silence.

"What?" Zach asked.

I lunged across and picked up an ear-flap hat that was hanging up, "I love these hats!"

Zach smiled and took one up and put it on my head. I scrunched up my nose and smiled big. He laughed at me, "It's a good look for you."

I put the hat I was holding on his head. He just smiled, "So I'm guessing these are going to be purchased for further amusement?"

"Duh."

He started to giggle a bit, "Okay."

We walked to the counter and paid for them as well as some snacks. We walked out of the shop and the guys were staring at us.

"It's not winter yet," Cameron commented.

"So these are cool," I said.

"Mmhmm, cool," Michael said.

I stuck my tongue out at him. Zach lifted the little tie at the end of my hat and wiggled it, making the ear flap wave.

"I think we look adorable."

"Yeah like puppies," Nathan said.

"Or a wedding photo," Cameron added.

At the same time Zach and I turned toward each other. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I put my hand on his chest. We looked lovingly into each other's eyes. We started to laugh.

"Umm do you guys practice that or something, cause you've got it down pat," Michael said.

"Nah we're just in love," with that Zach was soon giving me kisses on the cheek.

"Okay, stop that," Cameron said, "She's turning bright red."

Zach stopped and just kept me wrapped in a hug, gently swaying me back and forth.

"You just like bothering her don't you," Nathan asked.

"I'd never!"

I felt my face go back to a normal shade, so I just put my head on Zach's chest. I made a dramatic deep exhale and rolled my eyes.

"See she doesn't care!"

"I actually don’t. You're really comfy," I said.

He rested his head on mine, "I try."

"Is he really that comfy?" Nathan asked.

"Mmhmm, and warm."

The three guys looked around at each other. Zach and I noticed. I knew we both were thinking the same thing; They are going to comment on us and how we're not a couple but act like we are.

"Okay fine!" I said.

"You can come join the hug," Zach finished.

We were stormed and I was soon the center of a large group hug. I looked up at Zach in the middle of it. He was looking down at me. When our eyes met he smiled. I smiled back and snuggled my head back on his chest. His cheek was soon resting on my head. Michael was the first to break the hug. We all went back to the van after that.