Tour Stories

Love Like This.

Poway, California: Easily one of my favorite places in the world. Zach and I were at his house and hanging out with his parents. He was interrogated about pretty much everything from his career to me. Mrs. Porter dragged Zach and me to go food shopping with her and then Kohl's. When we were food shopping she slowly followed Zach and me. We were holding hands and walking down the aisles together as a unit.

"She's so creepy. Why is she following us?" Zach whispered to me when I was looking at an apple for bruises.

"Oh, shut up! She's amazing. She just missed you," I nudged him and he looked back at her. After a sigh he picked up an apple and looked it over quickly, then shoved it in the bag. "NO!" He took it out.

"What?"

I took his right hand in mine, and showed him all the bruises. His left arm slowly creped in and wrapped around my waist.

"So you don't like it because it's imperfect," Zach said in a tone that suggested that he wasn't talking about the apple anymore.

I looked him in the eyes, "I love it because it's imperfect."

He smiled and kissed me. A little old lady walked by with her husband following her like a puppy dog. He stuck his fingers in his mouth and whistled at us. His wife looked over and laughed. They stopped at the pears and began looking at them together.

At Kohl's Mrs. Porter and I sat together on the chairs while Zach tried on clothes.

"Can you just come out and show us what you're wearing?" I asked.

"I think this fits weird," his voice traveled over the door.

"Well, we can tell you if it does if you come out here and let us see," Mrs. Porter said.

The lock rattled and the door opened. Us girls stretched out necks to see. Zach came out from the side where he was hiding. He was wearing a grey and blue plaid shirt with the white tee he had been wearing. He was wearing green jeans too.

At the same time we said, "You're going to buy those."

He shifted around so his butt was facing us, "You sure?"

"Yes," I said in unison with his mom again. He wiggled his butt at us then walked back in to the dressing room. After a mini fashion show starring Zachary David we went back home.

By this point it was later and Mamma Portz wanted to make dinner. Zach and I went outside to enjoy the nice weather. Zach had grabbed his guitar and we sat on the hammock together. Each of us were on either side of the woven rocking seat and he was strumming along.

Zach suddenly screamed, "HEY! HEY! YOU! YOU!"

I answered, "I don't like your girlfriend."

"No way! No Way!"

"I think you need a new one!"

"Hey! Hey! You! You!"

"I could be your girlfriend!"

Zach strummed and smiled goofily, "Okay, we're done there. That song doesn't apply." He thought then belted out in a beautiful voice, "Every night I go to bed and take a trip inside my head and I wonder exactly what my purpose is.."

I cut him off, "Stop! You'll make me cry!" He continued on. I curled my legs up, leaned my head down, and wrapped my arms over my head. "Stop, Zach-are-yy," I begged.

He continued to strum and in rhythm of the song said, "Only if you give me fifty kisses."

"Okay! Okay!" I unwrapped myself and crawled toward him, being careful as to not flip us over. He set his guitar down on the lawn and held his arms open for me. I was surrounded by them quickly and I held his head. One hand at the back of his neck and the other hand on his chin. I leaned his cheek towards me and quickly got through the first sixteen. Then I switched sides and kissed his other cheek sixteen times. I laid down on Zach so our faces were in line. We went through the next eighteen easily, then added another few. When we were done I rested my head on the area where your chest and shoulder meet with the muscles of your neck. Basically where his collar bone is. Together we stayed like that until dinner. The only thing that was said was Zach lightly singing, "Do I turn out alright?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like if I don't write them laying in bed curled up together they're kissing... No regrets :)