Status: Completed

When I'm Gone, My Heart is With You

Screw the Honeymoon

Andrew didn't know what to do, let alone say. He wasn't sure if he was suppose to cry from happiness or drop his jaw in shock. So he did what the girls do in romantic comedies when they are being proposed to; he internally debated with himself before shouting "Yes," and wrapping his arms around the man he loved.
Sidney smiled widely, thinking this was the best moment of his life. Better than winning the gold medal, better than winning the Cup. He couldn't express in word the happiness he was feeling. Sid slipped the ring on Andrew's small fingers. The shiny platinum band gleamed on the beaming boy. Both boys stood up and wrapped each other up in a passionate kiss. A kiss that made them both forget their lives and just think about each other.
As they walked home to their shared apartment the boys couldn't keep there hands off each other. "Screw the honeymoon," Andrew whispered as he lead Sid into their bedroom.

&&&

"Ladies and gentlemen Sidney Crosby is now a married man," an announcer laughed as the Penguins skated onto the ice.
"Yup thats right. Sid the Kid is now officially off limits. He married his partner of three years, Andrew Killon, in a private ceremony Friday."
"Malkin was his best man wasn't he?"
"You are right about that! Now to Eliza on the bench."
"Thanks Dan and Dave! I'm here with Sidney Crosby, talking about his new married life. I wish I was this lucky boy. But in all seriousness some fan think this is going to effect your game."
Sidney chuckled, "Why would this effect my game? I'm happier than ever. I no longer have to hide my true self. I actually think this will improve my game. I think we might even win the Stanley Cup."

That year they did win the Cup. Sid brought Andrew out onto the ice to celebrate with him. The picture of them kissing on the ice, holding the Stanley Cup, was in newspapers everywhere the next day. Everyone knew the love they shared.
♠ ♠ ♠
:] Fin. I would really love comments.
I'm in an AWESOME mood since the Pens just won 1-6!