Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

Stop Drooling

The movie was pretty much a bust; it had been, long and boring. Mikey and Normal made out throughout the entire thing. Frank kept tickling me and I was loving every minute of it.

It was about 10 when we went back to the hotel. Of course Normal and Mikey went off to theirs and Frank and I went to his. I took off my coat, tossed it on the chair and bounced on the queen size bed.

"I wish my bed was this comfy," I closed my eyes and laid back.

"Mind if I join?" Frank bounced next to me.

"Why not?" I looked up at him.

He laid beside me and pulled me over to him. The smell of nicotine and popcorn filled my nostrils. Frank kissed the top of my head and leaned up.

"I want you to stay the night," he said.

"I can't," I pouted playfully.

"Your mom likes me, just ask," he looked serious, and pressed his lips to my neck.

"Ok," I gave in.

I sat up and pulled the phone from my jean pocket. Mom answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?" she yawned.

"Ma, can I stay the night with Normal?" I had to lie.

"Where's Frankie?" she was tired, but suspicious.

"They had to leave early, me and Nor are at her house pissed off," I tried to sound upset.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mija," she bought it.

"I'm just upset he left that's all," I looked over at Frank who was smirking happily.

"Ok, but be home by morning, I got to leave for work at 9."

"Will do, ma."

I put the phone on the table next to the bed and laid back down. Frank climbed on top of me and looked at me smugly.

"I can't believe you," he kissed me softly.

"She wouldn't have let me stay, even if she was in love with you," he pressed his lips to mine again.

Frank wasn't up to talk, instead we recreated what had happen on the couch early that morning. 

My hands wrapped around his neck, his working their way up to my chest, and kissing like it was going out of style. I hated myself for doing it, but I had to stop him before we went further.

"Are you a virgin, Sunny?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yes," I smirked back.

"Alright," he mumbled with a smile.

But, that didn't stop Frank. He moved his lips to my neck and hit this spot that made me shiver. My toes curled in my shoes; prompting me to kick them off. My t-shirt was removed by Frank, along with the thermal, so I was in my bra.

"Fuck," he hissed staring at my breast.

"Stop drooling, Iero," I mumbled, wanting him to put his lips back on that spot.

He bit softly at the spot and sucked lightly. The feeling drove me crazy; I ached for more.
Frank pulled at my belt, and I didn't stop him. He snaked my jeans off, still kissing at my neck, and slipped his hands around my waist.

Here I was, half naked with Frank, and I loved it.

"Can I do something?" he asked pulling away from my neck and closing into my ear.

"What?" I asked looking at the side of his head.

"If you don't like it, just tell me," I didn't know what he was talking about, all I wanted was his paws back on me.

He pulled his face up and kissed my lips. Frank laid me back on the pillows and started kissing at my stomach. My heart pounded and a strange arousal built in my stomach. 
He slipped my panties off, but continued kissing at my stomach. I began to feel a little shy and self conscious, he looked up at me and kissed my lips quickly. My panties landed somewhere on the floor and Frank snaked his fingers, gently between my thighs. I couldn't stop trembling from excitement and anxiety, "What are you doing?" I asked again.

"Relax babe," he said shifting my legs apart.

I closed my eyes as Frank dove down between my legs. I felt his finger slip inside of me, causing a gasped and moan. Next, his lips meshed at my entry; making me moan and squeeze my eyes tighter.

Frank worked his fingers, and tongue, mine wrapped gently in his hair; tugging lightly. My body felt so tight and blissful, I couldn't contain myself.

"Oh my god," I felt a wave of electricity hit my nerves. 

I grunted and moaned, my hips thrust, then he added another finger, I bucked my hips.
Frank came up and collided his lips with mine, still working his fingers. I opened my eyes slightly to take everything in. Frank pulled away from me and worked on my neck, sucking and biting. I wrapped my arms around his neck again, feeling the peak of my pleasure wave. 

"Frankie," my throat was tight, but I managed it out.

Then my nerve endings went numb and Frank pulled his fingers from me. I brought his lips to mine and kissed him like he had done to me. I could stop myself; I was so into him at that moment.

"Frank, I want you."

"Are you sure?" he asked sitting up over me.

"Yeah," I nodded.

He smiled happily and quickly moved from me. I looked at him confused; he just smiled.
"I need a condom," he muttered rushing from the room.

I propped up, still nude from the waist down and waited for him. I could hear him knock on Mikey's door; it opened, a few words, then Frank rushed back.

He closed the door and took his jeans off in record time. I just smiled at him as he made his way back on top of me. I unhooked my bra and tossed it with my the rest of the forgotten clothes.

"Damn," he smiled staring at my chest again.

"Come on," I whimpered.

Frank just smirked at me.

He lifted his shirt from his body and tossed it. He was just in his briefs now. With the condom in hand, he tore it open and pulled his briefs off. I couldn't help but look at Frank's package, it was the first I had even seen, and it was bigger than I expected.

"I'll go slow," he assured.

I watched him slid the condom on, then part my legs again. He bit his lip and looked me in the eyes.

"You ready? It might hurt for a few minutes," I nodded.

"Yeah."

"Just hold onto me, alright?" I nodded again as he leaned forward and kissed me gently.
I took a deep breath and felt him push himself in slowly; it hurt a little, but I held onto Frank. He groaned a bit, nuzzling his face into my neck. I dug my nails into his back as he started to pick up a rhythm. I sucked in quick breaths as it began to feel better. I wrapped my legs around his waist and whimpered like before. My eyes kept close, Frank started to thrust faster and suck behind my ear.

"Harder, Frankie" I caught myself grunting.

I squeezed myself tightly around Frank, I was going to explode like before. My toes started to curl and become numb again. My stomach churned with excitement; I was almost there, my lips met with Franks. I kissed him as hard as I could, my hips knocked with his, my back arched, wanting more.

Finally the electricity was over, Frank thrust a few more times before pulling out and lying beside me. I put my hand to my head and smiled.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked with unsteady breaths.

"No," I answered, wiggling my toes.

Frank kissed me again and pulled me to his chest. He wrapped his arms around my body; both of us sweaty and exhausted.

"That was amazing," he muttered when I felt myself near sleep.

"Thank you, Frankie."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it seems sudden, but hey Frank is a very sexual man; I'd like to think. It's sort of short, but I wrote it just for the new subscribers I got :)
Don't forget to comment!