Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

I Don't Think I Physically Can

I woke up next to a warm, damp body holding onto me. I opened my eyes and leaned down to the head snoozing in the crook of my neck. I smiled at the tickling sensation Frank's soft breathing caused.

I couldn't move my arms that were stuck onto Frank's. I pulled my arm up, he stirred and mumbled something incoherent. 

"Frank," I murmured softly.

"Don't leave yet," he begged in a tired tone.

I smiled to myself, I felt my butterflies attack. I pulled myself closer to him and let him continue tickling. I couldn't help but move my right arm to my face to read the time; it was 6 am.

The sun had barely risen, a little light shown through the closed curtains. I relaxed, closed my eyes and tried to lie awake. The room was so quiet, except our breathing. I didn't want this to end, the wonderful feeling of being wanted and cared for; I had never experienced this before.

It had felt like minutes when I knew Frank had officially waken up. He ran his left hand across my bare stomach, making small, relaxing movements. He kissed my neck, pecking and nibbling.

"My butterflies are killing me," he stated close to my ear.

"Mine are running wild," I answered back.

"What time is it?" he nuzzled his face back into my neck.

I giggled and lifted my hand again.

"7:30." 

I knew we had to move from our comfortable position; my mom would call and ask when I would be home. Every nerve tingled with frustration at the thought of moving another inch.
"We should get up," he mumbled kissing my shoulder.

"I don't think I physically can," I joked.

"Me either."

We became quiet, almost like we were soaking up each other. I didn't want to leave and neither did he; I want to spend the rest of my life in this position.
-

Frank, Normal, Mikey and I all drove toward the east side of Chicago to Normal's home. We stopped for coffee (hot cocoa for me) and donuts along the way. Frank drove, with me in the passenger seat, and Mikey and Normal in the back.

I had lost my gloves (along with panties) in the hotel room, so I cupped the cocoa in my hands for warmth. My cupcake beanie was holding down my messy hair, and I was dressed in my clothes from last night and some of Frank's briefs, that shifted in my tight jeans. Frank would giggle when I would tug at them.

"Are your hands cold?" he asked when we were back in his rental car.

"Yeah," I answered holding onto the warm cocoa.

"Come here," he gestured to the trunk of his car.

He opened the trunk, revealing his and Mikey's black duffel bags. He opened the one of the right and dug around. I raised my brow at him, until he mumbled something along the lines of 'Ah Ha!'.

"Here," he turned to me and handed me a pair of black gloves with a graphic of finger bones.

"Thanks," I told him happily.

He held my cup while I tugged them on. I moved my fingers around them, they fit perfectly. He handed my cup back, closed the trunk and we got back to into the car.

He pulled up in front of Normal's parents mini mansion and parked. 

"My parents aren't home," Normal said checking the driveway; their expensive cars were gone.

"Go in, I'm gonna smoke," Frank told us.

Mikey and Normal got out while I stayed in the car with Frank. He smirked at me and shook his head.

"Don't wanna warm up in her house?" he asked with the the cigarette, unlit, hanging on his lips.

"They're just gonna fuck," Frank chuckled.

"You're right."

Frank lit his cigarette and I sipped my warm drink. Frank blew the smoke out the window and looked over at me.

"Would you kiss me with a mouthful of smoke?" I smiled at him.

"I would," I admitted, blushing.

He smirked and took a long drag. He tossed the half ended cigarette out and leaned over to me. I opened my mouth and he blew into it softly, massaging his tongue with mine.

He pulled back and I closed my mouth. The nicotine burned a bit, but I blew out after he was back in his seat. He chuckled as circled my lips and blew the smoke.

"I have never been so turned on before in my life," he laughed.

"Yuck," I swirled my tongue around my mouth, "I need gum," I muttered tasting the bitterness of nicotine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little filler
Don't forget to comment