Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

I'm A Master With Words, Darling

Mom didn't seem to notice when I had come home around 7. I had lied, again, saying I went shopping with Normal. I was really recreating last night with Frank in his hotel room. I don't think I could ever tell my mom that I had given up the last trace of my innocence to Frank; I knew she'd flip her top.

Anyway, I came home, we ate dinner, cleaned up, watched some tv then went to our rooms for bed. I stayed up talking, well whispering, with Frank. He was back at his hotel room, looking for my missing undies and gloves.

"It's alright, I'll just buy some when I go shopping on Black Friday," I didn't want him to fuss over $9 gloves.

"I can't have my girl go to school with cold fingers," I smiled to myself.

"Frankie, it's alright."

"Just keep mine," he started, "I don't need 'em anyway," I looked over at the skeleton gloves on my desk.

"Are you sure?" I laid back down in my bed.

"I mean, you gave me something yesterday, so why not?" my face grew red from embarrassment, "Don't be embarrassed," it was like he could read my thoughts; or see my face.

"Well, thank you Frankie," I yawned softly.

"And go to bed, we'll talk when I take you to school tomorrow," I rolled my eyes.

"Are you seriously going to take me?"

"Yep, and I'm gonna have breakfast with you...after your mom leaves," I shook my head.

"You don't have to," I started, yawning again.

"Yes I do, now take your cute ass to bed."
-

My mom woke me up before she left. She was deemed in her usual scrub outfit. I groaned and waved her off, rolling over in my warm haven.

"I love you," I felt her sticky lip gloss mesh with my temple.

"Love ya," I peeked my eyes open.

She waved and walked out of my room, leaving the door open. I could hear her grab her keys then out the door.

I sat up, rubbed my sleepy head and scooted to the side of my bed. I looked at my watch; 6:35. I stood up and stretched my bones. I went straight to our bathroom, checking my tired figure out. I turned back to the shower/tub and turned it on.

I made faces at myself until the room began to steam. I just stood there and let the warm water wash me.

"Oh, I'm an outsider/Outside of everything...'" I began to sing Outsider by the Ramones
I liked to sing in the shower, knowing I was alone to act silly. Usually, when I was by myself, I tended to act childish, "Everything you know/Everything you know...'" I sang happily.

"It disturbs me so!'" I heard a familiar voice sing along.

I peaked the curtain back, a tiny bit; there, was a shirtless Frank, smiling his big, goofy grin at me. My face, again, grew red from embarrassment.

"Why'd you stop?" he asked with that grin.

"How did you get in?" I asked, still feeling embarrassed.

"Your mom left the door unlocked," I shook my head and closed the curtain and went back to washing my hair, "can I join?" he asked peeking through the curtain.

"No, I'm naked," I said instinctively.

"I've seen you naked yesterday!" he defended with a grin.

"Frankie..." I whined.

He stepped back, closing the curtain. At expected he would have left, but a few seconds later he stepped in, nude. I shook my head and laughed at him.
Frank pulled me to him, digging his face into my neck. Goosebumps took over my skin, prickling with excitement.

"I missed you," he whispered.

"Even after less than 24 hours apart?" he nodded, still in my neck.

I couldn't help but smile, my face hurt from how much I did. I tried to push him away so I could finish, but he wasn't letting up.

"Frank, I got to finish," his hands met in my middle.

"I know, but I don't want you to," he whined.

"Please," I giggled.

"Can we have a quickie?" I turned to him and rolled my eyes.

"Later," I bribed back.

"Before I leave?" I nodded.

Frank let me loose and I finished up in the shower. He wrapped himself in a towel and laid back on my bed. I was wrapped up, going through my closet for my usual wear.

"Do you wear makeup?" he asked as I went to the dresser for underwear.

"Just eyeliner," I told him.

"Too good for makeup?" he asked with a chuckle.

"I really can't afford the stuff, I think it's a waste of money anyway."

I pulled my underwear out and started to dress in front of Frank. He bit his lip and smiled at me; I just rolled my eyes again.

"I love it when you get dressed," he started, "it makes it even better when it comes off."

"Are you a poet?" I joked pulling on my jeans.

"I'm just a master with words, darling."

After Frank and I dressed, I made toast real quick and hot chocolate. I slipped Frank's gloves on and we left the house. I put the hot chocolate between my legs and called Normal.

"I would have put my hands there to warm you up," Frank joked about the mug between my legs.

"Shush up," I quipped back with a smile.

"Hello?" Normal's cheery voice met my ear.

"You going to school?" I asked.

"Yep, I'm heading there now."

"Where's Mikey?"

"I just dropped him off at the hotel."

"Okay, I'll see ya, Nor."

"See ya."

Frank pulled up in the school parking lot 10 minutes before the bell. I had to move quick, my locker was far from where we were.

"I'll see you later, okay?" I kissed his cheek.

"I want a French kiss," he pouted as I was about to hop out.

"Fine, fine," I rush and kissed his lips.

Frank sucked at my bottom lip as I tried to lean away.

"Frankie," I groaned as he tugged at it.

"I love winter fresh," he let me go.

"See ya," I giggled pecking him quickly.

"Bye love."

I slung my pack over my shoulder, rushing down the hall. My closed mug was in my left handed as I jogged to my locker; I was going to be late.

I made it to my locker, meeting eyes with a pair of familiar orbs. Cameron smiled at me as I tore my beanie off and opening my locker. I put the mug, beanie, phone and grabbing my English notebook.

"I called you yesterday," he said with a little frown.

"I was busy, sorry," I told him quickly.

"Are we meeting at the library after?" I nodded, closing my locker.

"Yeah," the warning bell rang over my voice, "I'll see you, Cam," I pat his shoulder and rushed down the hall.

I made it into my seat right before Mr. Morris and the late bell rang met. I took in a deep breath, finally tasting nicotine.

"Dammit Frank," I mumbled to myself.

Dave turned to me with a smirk, I just looked away from him; I was getting real tired of him. He wouldn't stop staring.

"What?" I hissed; Mr. Morris went on with the Greek mythology stories.

"Nothing," he turned back.

I rolled my eyes went back to listening to Mr. Morris.
♠ ♠ ♠
Little more filler of Frankie