Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

Stop Teasing

Mom, Frank and I stood in the airport on Monday morning. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it'd be. We were waiting to board when a few fans spotted Frank. Mom and I sat and watched him.

"I didn't know he was that famous," she noted.

"Me either," I hadn't, really, but it wasn't like we didn't get stopped when we went out.

"You don't get worried when kids go up to him?" she asked.

"I really don't think about it," I told her truthfully, "I just let him do his thing," I looked over at him posing in pictures.

"Are we meeting his family?" 

"Yes, and I hope it goes smoothly," I bit my lip at the thought.

"It will," my mom patted my left hand.

"I hope they like me," I worried aloud.

"Who wouldn't like you? You're great, Mija," I smiled at my mom.

"Thanks, ma."

On the plane mom fell asleep quickly. She had worried about the weather, but it seemed a lot warmer in Chicago; though it was near the end of December.

We sat on the left side of the plane; mom seated next to the window, with me in the middle. Frank held my hand, and ran his fingers over it; even with our gloves on.

"You think your family will like me?" I asked him with another worried look.

"Of course," he smiled, I couldn't help but love that face.

"Are you sure?" he grinned more.

"Yes, now quit worrying," he kissed my gloved hand.

"What did you tell them about me?" he chuckled at me.

"I just told my mom that you're in school, you work at a bookstore and," he leaned in and kissed at my neck, "that you're incredibly gorgeous," I giggled at his warm breath on my neck.

"Does she know how old I am?" I asked when he pulled away.

"No, but it won't matter," he shrugged it off.

"Is there anything I need to know?"

"She's a hugger."
-

Frank insisted that my mom and I stay at his home, instead of a hotel. I was a little worried about that, since Frank wouldn't stop feeling up on me; I know we'd end up messing around.
Anyway; New Jersey was freezing, a little snow, but we were use to it. We took a cab straight to his house, where there was a nice, dark blue chevy outside.

"My mom's here," he smiled at us.

"She does know where coming, right?" my mom asked.

"Yeah, but I didn't think she'd be at my house."

We got out the cab, where Frank fought my mom to pay, grabbed out bags and walked up to the door. The neighborhood was nice, kids playing in the piles of snow on their lawns, all the homes looked the same, but different, unique colors. I looked up at Frank's house, noticing it was a deep red, two story home. He opened the door and the smell of some kind of pasta filled our nostrils.

"Ma?" Frank called when we stepped inside; I suddenly felt nervous.

"In here Frankie!" a woman's voice called back.

I looked around and noticed his walls were a off white color, he had black, cotton furniture, a large flat screen on the wall and a set of candles on a glass coffee table.

"You have a very nice home," My mom noted.

"Thanks," he turned to her, "you can relax if you want Mrs. Romero," she shook her head; she hated when he called her Mrs. Romero.

She obeyed and sat on the couch. Her face relaxed with a smile; she was comfy.

"This is the best seat on the planet," she smiled.

"Are they here?" a woman, who I figured to be Frank's mother came from a hall, "Hello!" she waved to us, Frank pushed me forward and my mom stood up.

"Hi," I waved shyly, "I'm Sunny, and this is my mom Marie," Frank's mom beamed and gripped me into hug.

"I'm Linda," she let me go and hugged my mom.

Mrs. Iero was about the same height as me, maybe an inch taller, she had big hazel eyes, and dark brown hair. She and Frank shared the smile and soft skin.

"You all must be exhausted!" she said once she let my mom go.

"Just a bit, I slept the whole way," my mom told her.

"What about you, Sunny?" I shrugged.

"I'm alright," I shrugged.

She furrowed her brows, "You two should relax and let us mothers talk!" Linda is a very strong willed woman, my mom was warming up to her.

"Yes," my mom nodded in agreement, "we should get to know each other," my mom seemed excited.

"Alright," I agreed, "Frank and I will put everything away."

While our moms talked in the kitchen, Frank showed me his home. It was a 3 bedroom home; his bedroom, one guest room, and an instrument storage space.

"You and I will sleep in here," he opened his bedroom door.

Inside it was the same deep red, as his house, with the usual big bed and flat screen. The bed spread was a dark scheme.

"I don't think my mom would like that," I told him.

"She caught us in bed before," he smirked putting our bags next to his dresser, underneath the flat screen on the wall.

"Okay, smart guy, we'll see what she says later," I warned him.

Frank just rolled his eyes and jumped on his bed. I followed and sat beside his sprawled out body.

"Do you not wanna sleep with me, Sunshine?" he titillated.

"Of course," I blushed, "but you know how moms are," he looked up at me.

"But we're in love," he grinned and sat up.

"Okay, if that's what you want, I'll sleep with you, Frank Iero," he could help but laugh.

"Even right now?" I cocked my brow, "Like right this second?" I giggles at him.

"You are such a pig," I pushed him playfully.

He pulled me on top of his lap. He started to kiss my lips softly, his hands squeezed my hips, and I laced my hands in his hair.

He pulled away, "I'm gonna lock the door," I nodded and I moved off of him.

He jumped up, locked the door and rushed back over. He climbed onto my body and put his lips back in place. His hands roamed my body, his tongue traced my mouth, and my hands rode up his back.

Frank took his hands and started to unbuckled his belt, I felt him kick off his jeans and tug at mine, all the while keeping his mouth on mine. He moved to my neck when he slid jeans off, I kept my eyes closed, my nerves tingled with ecstasy.

"Hurry Frank," I whispered to him, looking at the top of his mop.

He looked up at me and winked; sending my nerves into a frenzy. Frank stood up and opened his night stand and came back to my body. He slipped his lips pass my ear and sucked.

"You're gonna leave a mark," I moaned.

"I know," he whispered in my ear.

"Stop teasing," I bit my lip.

Frank sat up, straddling my hips, and took off his shirt. I pulled mine off and began unhooking my bra. Frank smirked and brought his lips to my chest. I tried looking down to see what he was doing, but I felt his warm tongue at my nipple, I tilted my head back.

"Please...stop teasing," my voice was shaking and eager for Frank.

"Okay babe."

I watched him tear the small condom package with his mouth. He held it and took off his briefs; he slipped it on and parted my legs. He grinned and slipped his hand down the top of my panties.

"What did I just say?" I remarked eagerly. 

"Sh..." he continued to grin.

He pulled my panties off and tossed them over his shoulder. I closed my eyes when I felt him poke at my entry. He moved my right leg on his hip and pushed in.

"Frankie," I gasped.

I kept my eyes shut and let him stroke. I wrapped my left leg around his hip and squeezed. I heard him chuckled; he leaned down and put his lips to the right side of my neck. I let my left hand hold onto his shoulder and sync with the stroke. I could hear our hips hit in sync, the growing arousal, I squeezed my mouth shut. My head was buried in the side of his, my whole body was in pleasure; I had to hold my breath to keep from screaming.

"Frankie, I..." I couldn't complete my sentence, he put his lips on mine.

He pulled away, "Baby, shush, they'll hear you," my stomach meshed in knots.

I held onto Frank, his pace was speeding, our hips crashing, I was going to cum soon. In the pit of my stomach it was growing, my body was building it up, Frank just thrust harder. My right arm wrapped around Frank's neck.

"I'm cuming," I couldn't tell how loud I said it.

The wave of ecstasy washed over me; my toes curled and my nerve endings tingled. I loosen my arms; Frank kept going, then groaned in my ear.

We both laid there, him atop me, sweating and trying to regain movements. My toes wiggled and my fingers returned.

"Was I loud?" I asked him; Frank pulled out and laid beside me.

"I don't know," his voice was uneven and heavy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got bored and had writers block, so the sex scene helped me out a bit. And I'm sorry if you hated it, but I needed to add something. So gimme your thoughts/opinions, I need some to help with the next chapter, and I have an explosive idea for the next few chapters, and I hope you all like them.
Don't forget to comment! I love them!