Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

What'd You Do? Somethin' Nasty?

I nervous awaited Jeff to touch my hip. I held onto Normal's hand, she couldn't help but giggle at the pained expression on my face.

"He hasn't even come in yet," Normal teased.

"I know, but I'm nervous! What does it feel like?" she shrugged.

"Remember when my grandma's cat scratched you?" I nodded, "Like that, only a bunch more times."

I frowned at her and watched Jeff come in. I was getting a black and red swallow on my hip. He smiled nicely.

"It doesn't feel like having your teeth pulled," he reassured, "just scratches," Normal rubbed my hand.

"I told you."

Jeff applied the stencil and asked if I was ready; I just nodded and took a deep breath. He started the outline, and to be honest it wasn't as bad as I expected. I looked up at Normal with a smile and let Jeff finish.

He finished the darkening then came the red coloring. The coloring in killed me; it felt like hard needles digging into my skin. I squeezed Normal's hand but didn't scream or make a peep.

"Alright," Jeff ran a cool liquid down my hip, "all done, Sunny."

He helped me stand and too the full length mirror in the front. I stood in it and smiled; that tattoo was amazing.

"It's awesome!" I grinned and looked down at it, "Thank you, Jeff," I hugged him.

"You're welcome," he let me go, "try not to be in submerged water for at least 2 weeks, and put some healing gel on it, like for burns," I nodded at his instructions.

We paid him and left; my hip burned and was starting to swell.

"We can stop at a drug store or something for our tattoos," Normal pulled out of the parking lot, "I can't believe you got one, Sunny!"

"Me either, mom is gonna freak out," I giggled, "but it's worth it, it's amazing."
-

I stood, half nude, in my mirror looking at my tattoo. It reminded me of Frank, and I loved that. Even if we weren't going to be together long, I don't think I would regret it; it would remind me of the fun I had.

It was morning when I decided to tell mom. I wrapped up in my towel and walked to the kitchen. She had her mug of coffee and smiled at me.

"Late start?" I asked her; it was 10 am.

"Yes," she smiled, "what's up Mija?"

"I got something last night, with Normal," she looked at me confused.

"What?" I moved my towel, from my hip, and showed her, "Sunny!" she gasped and poked at it, "Is it real?"

"Yeah," I couldn't hold back my smile.

"It's cute!" she said reluctantly, "Why did you get that?" her soft features tried to be stern.

"I wanted it for a while," I lied, "you should see what Normal got," mom sat back in her chair as I covered up.

"What'd she get?" mom shook her head.

"A lightening bolt on her foot," mom rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe this is what young people do," she teased.

"You're not mad are you?" I knew she wasn't.

"No, it's just...weird to see your child with a cute little bird on her hip."
-

Normal came over a little later and showed mom her lightening bolt; mom just laughed. We sat in the living room, playing speed (card game), and wasting time. 

"Did you tell Cam?" I asked as she fixed her hand.

"Yeah, emailed him a picture," we flipped the card and tried to match quickly, "I'm out!" she frowned when she had no more matches.

"I'm on a roll!" I picked up 5 more and that was the end of my matches.

"Did you tell Frank?" we flipped the next cards and matched quickly.

"No yet," I was out, "Shoot!"

We were about to flip when my cell rang. Nor smiled devilishly at me, "Speak of the devil."

I put my cards down and answered my cell.

"City Morgue," I joked.

"Hey lova, how are you," Frank's voice made a smile spread across my face.

"Hey Frankie," Normal pretended to gag, got up and went to the kitchen, "I'm good how are you?"

"Fantastic."

"You won't believe what I did last night," I grinned to myself.

"What'd you do? Somethin' nasty?" I giggled.

"I swear, you're like a sixteen year old boy," I rolled my eyes, "Nor and I got tattoos."

"They aren't matching, are they?" I chuckled with him.

"No, she got a lightening bolt and I got a red and black swallow on my hip," I knew he was smiling.

"Wow, send me some pictures of it...with a crotch shot," he joked.

"You're gross," I giggled, "but I'll send you one, okay?" he hummed.

"After Christmas," he cut in, "I want to see it with you in your Christmas present," I shook my head.

"Lingerie, Frankie?" he laughed softly; that little is laugh I love so much.

"Don't ruin it, just pretend to be surprised."

"Okay, I will."

"I can't wait to see it in person...you naked and all," he laughed.

"Quit being a boy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update, I just want to update and write as much as I can before school starts for us all, and I hope you like it! And I hope you all had a good New Years, mine was boring, went to a lame party, but whatever.
Don't forget to comment!

P.S.
Tattoo looks like this