Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

Go On, You're Killin' My Buzz!

"Those are nice, Sunny," Normal complemented.

I looked at my short figure in the mirror; I felt weird. In short, I was trying on Frank's present; matching purple bra and panties...with a guarder belt. 

"I feel like a whore," I joked turning in the mirror.

"Only you're Frank's whore," She butt in.

"Shush it," I snapped jokingly.

My boobs looked huge, as did my ass and I hated looking at myself this way.

"You should get your belly button pierced!" Normal suggested.

"No way," I looked at my navel.

I hate looking at my stomach.

"We could match!" I rolled my eyes.

"No."

I shook the weird feeling off and decided to get dressed. I changed quickly, Normal covered her eyes.

"You act like I never see your ass before," she mumbled between spread fingers.

"Don't be a pervert, Normie," I put my regular bra back on and my boy shorts.

I put Frank and Nor's gifts deep in my drawer; couldn't have a chance of mom finding them. The handcuffs followed.

"You coming to my parent's Christmas party with me?" Normal threw my t-shirt at me.

"Yeah," I pulled it over my head, "are you going to get hammered again?" she grinned while I pulled my jeans up.

"Yes and so are you."
-

It was about 8 when we arrived on the east side. Normal's house was lit up, like the rest of the block, cars parked along the street, and Christmas songs being blasted.

"Just say hi and I'll get the alcohol," Normal parked in the drive way.

I followed behind her into the house. The Christmas music was even louder when we walked inside; you could hear all the rich men ad women joking and laughing.

"Hey mom," Normal waved to her mom at the door.

"Marilyn, where have you been?" her mom had a snooty voice; I hate her voice.

"With Sunny, of course," Normal pushed me beside her.

"Hello Mrs. Carter," I waved nicely.

"Sunny," she turned to me, "staying for the festivities?" 

I was going to answer, but Nor cut me off, "Yes, but we want some girl time," Normal took my hand and led me up the long, winding stairs; I could barely waved goodbye.

Normal and I went into her room, but she left as soon as I sat on her bed. I sighed and stood up to look it over.

Normal had the usual room, only everything was bigger. She had a massive flat screen on the wall, facing her bed. Her bed was bigger than any I had ever seen, her dresser had scattered pictures of us and her older brother, she had lots of posters of misc. bands I barely knew, and the walls were a hot pink. Most girl envied her room, but I thought it was too big.

I went to her closet and opened it up; clothes scattered everywhere, along with shoes. I closed it and went to the dresser; pictures of us throughout the years that I was embarrassed of. One picture that stuck out was of her and Frank; a pang of jealousy hit me, but I brushed it off. I looked over and saw a copy of the picture of Frank and I.

"Mr. Jack Daniels is in the house!" Normal swaggered into the room.

I turned and smiled, "You got the shot glasses?"
-

11 shots later everything was spinning. I could barely remember lying on the bed. Normal fell beside me.

"Sun-hic-ny can I tell you somethin'?" I looked over at her; there were 3 of her.

"Yeah?" I turned with my eyes closed.

"I love you," she hiccuped, "I really do," I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Normal," I groaned.

Normal was a talkative drunk; I was the sleepy drunk. Normal would talk my ear off when we, rarely, got wasted. She would tell me about how many guys she slept with, weird secrets and what she would do if she had super powers; the usual.

"I want you to -hic- to know that be-before I tell you some-hic-thing," I strained my eyes to find a solid version of her.

"Don't you'll regret it," I muttered.

"Please," she mumbled and sat up over my body, "I have to tell you," I looked up at her; her blond hair hung between us.

"Okay," I gave in, "tell me Normie," she hiccuped and sat away from me.

"Will you hit me?" I decided to sit up, against my will of my buzzing senses.

"Depends," I told her.

"Promise me," she pulled out her pinkie, "pinkie prom-hic-ise me," I put my right hand out. She wrapped her little finger around mine, "Remember you promised," I nodded.

I put my hand back to hold myself up, "Go on, you're killin' my buzz!"

"Remember when you left -hic- left me at the hotel in Champagne?" I nodded, "I -hic- did something bad," I sighed.

"Nor I forgave you," I let my arms fall and hit my head on one of her pillows.

"No, no, no!" she stammered, "I did something horrible," she moved closer.

I was getting irritated and Nor was killing my buzz, "What did you do?" I ran my left hand through my hair.

"I -hic- slept with Frankie," I opened my eyes and looked at her drunken haze, "I'm sorry."

I sat up quickly, making me feel nauseous, "You what?" I asked rubbing the back of my head.

"I slept with Frankie," she repeated.

I felt angry, drunk and sick, "You fucked him?" I turned to her.

"It was before you guys had anything, though," I looked at her and got off her bed.

I actually felt grossed out; I wanted to vomit. I held my stomach and rushed to the bathroom. Inside, I slid across the floor, thanks to her clothes, and fell to my knees.

I held onto the toilet and threw up. I couldn't hold back, it just came out. I held harder and pulled my hair back with my left hand. My right fingers twitched violently.

"Don't be mad at me, Sunny," I heard Normal come in before I lurched forward.

"Hold my hair!" my voice echoed in the toilet.

Normal rubbed my back and held my hair. I puked up everything I ate that day until I just started to dry heave.

"Are you good?" I leaned my head back and Nor let go.

"I think so," I wiped my mouth with my left arm, "my fingers," I pulled my right hand up.

"They're twitching," she noted helping me up.

In my impaired vision I could see 2 sets of fingers twitch. I tried to control them as I walked to the sink; I felt around for my spare tooth brush.

"Here," Normal gave it to me.

I grabbed the tooth paste and just smeared some on. The water ran in different directions as I tried to brush. I grunted at my inability to succeed.

"Just stand still," she advised.

I brushed my teeth and tongue before I dropped the brush in the sink. I threw some water on my face and it helped a little. Nor stood in front of me; her mug sad and sympathetic.

"Are you okay?" I nodded.

"I want to lie down," I mumbled.

Normal helped me to her massive bed and we got underneath the covers. I fell asleep as soon as she clapped off the lights.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really torn about this chapter, but I had to twist it up so I wouldn't get bored. Somethings are shaken up, but I hope you at least like the little twist. The next chapter will probably be sad, and I was wondering if I should have Frank show up or not, please give me some ideas or thoughts on what should happen, I'd really appreciate it.
Oh and I saw that my story has 9 1/2 stars, thank you very much!