Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

Frank's Plan

Frank's POV

I watched Sunny leave on the elevator, I swear my heart was breaking. I stood there for a while, long enough for Toro to pull me back.

"What happened?" he asked.

"She wants me to leave her alone," I muttered softly.

"She needs space, Frank."

I shook my head, "What do I have to do to show her I'm sorry?"

Toro shrugged, "She's hurting, man," he sighed, "and you accusing her of things isn't any better."

"I saw her--"

He cut me off, "She can do that, she broke up with you."

I swallowed the lump growing in my throat. I followed Toro back to the room, thinking things over.

Sleeping with Marilyn was the worse thing I had ever done. Sunny was right, I had an amazing girl who would give me sex whenever I wanted, why did I choose her friend? The answer wasn't easy, and I couldn't think why. It was male hormones, I guess. 

Mikey wasn't so happy, either when he found out. He was so pissed, he didn't talk to me for a week. I had to beg him not to tell anyone, especially Sunny. Marilyn promised she wouldn't, but as soon as she got some liquor, she ran her mouth.

Having Sunny was a simple joy in my life. Having a girlfriend who didn't think highly of herself, or go crazy whenever me and the guys came around, was amazing. She was a regular girl, a girl who shared my interest, who is beautiful and made me shake whenever I was with her. It's weird to say, but whenever we had sex, she made me nervous, like I was a virgin, and it made me fall harder for her. I have never felt this way about a girl before, and it was nice.

I was willing to do whatever it took to get her back. I needed her, I wanted her, she's like this weird addiction. Everything about her makes me crave to have her around all the time. The way she smiles, the way she frowns, the way she trailed her fingers on my chest. I love this girl.

When I was with her, I watched her. I love watching her, it was fascinating. The little things she does, it made her more special to me. She always sleeps exactly the same way; on her right side, hand underneath her pillow, the other on top, her legs resting on top of each other. Her lips would turn down, like a small frown, her eyes fluttered before she woke, and she looked like an angel. I could watch her sleep all day.

I love trailing my fingers across her legs, up her thighs, and around her hips. She has a few scars, some I was curious about, but never asked. Her skin is smooth, like silk, it would rise with goosebumps, sometimes, and it made me feel all gushy inside. 

Her moans, groans, and kisses all twisted my stomach so nicely. Her voice is husky and soft, kinda like a little kid's. Her lips are soft, plump and I love kissing them; I could kiss them until we both became chapped. God, this girl has me going crazy.

I am so into her.

Being without her sucked. I was a like a junky going through withdrawals. I desire to touch her, her have her perfect, peach lips against mine. To run my thumb across her 'disfigured' hand, to kiss her neck, count the little beauty marks around it. I can't help myself.

I also knew everything about her, her favorite things, what made her tick, what made her smile. If anyone asked me anything about her, I'd know. Her favorite color is purple, her favorite movie is Donnie Darko, her favorite band is the Ramones; I could go on.
I'm willing to do whatever to get her back. 

It pained me, to know, that she could possibly with someone else. I wanted her back.
-

"I have a plan," I told Toro, the next day.

"What?" he seemed annoyed.

"I'm gonna hang around Marilyn--"

He cut me off, looking pissed, "Don't, man, you already messed up their friendship, why are you gonna go around her for?"

"To try and get Sunny to talk to me."

"She'd kill you first."

I shook my head, "It has to work."

He shook his head, back, "It won't, believe me."

"I have to try."

"I'm warning you, Frank, don't."

I sighed, "What do you suggest I do then?"

He raised his brow at me, "Leave her alone!"

I frowned at him, "I can't."
-

I pretended to flirt with Marilyn, on the phone. I lied and said I really wanted meet up with her; in reality, I wouldn't do a thing with her.

She smiled at me when I met her at a coffee shop. I had only a day to install this fictitious relationship, and come back later.

"What changed your mind?" she leaned against me; she had a small halter top on, tight jeans, and those ugg boots that everyone likes. It was all a turn off for me, especially her thick make-up.

"Uh...just changed my mind," I lied.

She frowned a little, "What about Sun--"

I cut her off, "Let's not talk about her, okay? I'm over that." 
♠ ♠ ♠
I am lame at writing other's POVs, I only write as if I'm the person, so it was kind of hard to write as Frank; I hope you understand. I hope it wasn't lame, either, don't forget to comment and tell me what you think, I really appreciate them!
And a huge thank you for the 121 subscriptions!!! I love you all! The comments are great too, I look forward to them.
Thanks again!