Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

Killing Me With Kindness

Beside the typical name call, school seemed to pass quickly. I was feeling really good, and couldn't wait until school was over. It was only 3 more days until Spring Break. 

Near last period I got called into the guidance counselors' office. I wasn't nervous, just annoyed because they didn't say what they needed me for.

Mr. King was a typical, small, harmless counselor. He was balding, wore vest, and smelt like peppermint candies. He had a tiny voice to match his stature, but overall he was a nice man. 

I walked into Mr. King's office, "How are you Sunny?"

I smiled nicely to him, "I'm fine, you?"

Mr. King closed the door behind us and sat at his desk, I sat across, "I'm alright."

I crossed my legs and waited to see what he had to say. Mr. King rummaged through some papers and finally pulled out two thick envelopes with my name on it, "Okay, now you got two letters from two different colleges and they are right here," Mr. King's goofy features made me giggle, "One from Berkley and one from CSU."

He reached over and handed me the Berkley one first. I tore it open, impatiently, and unfolded the thick letter, "Dear Sunny Romero, we regret to inform you..." I frowned, "well, they think I suck," I joked.

Mr. King shrugged, "CSU is closer," he handed me the next one and I tore than open.
"Dear Sunny Romero, we are happy to inform you that you have been accepted..." my eyes grew wide, I had processed that amazingly, "They...I'm accepted?"

Mr. King smiled and stood up, "Congratulations!" I looked at the words and stood up, too.
"Oh my God, I gotta tell my mom!" I pulled Mr. King into a celebratory hug, "I can't believe this!"
-

I ran down the hall, screaming and rooting for myself. Everyone gave me strange looks and whispered more. I flipped them all off and went to my locker; I was happy as fuck.
"Whoa, what are you so excited for?" Drew walked up beside me.

"I got accepted into CSU!" he grinned and hugged me.

"Congrats, Sun," he let go, "we should celebrate."

I shrugged, still smiling, "Maybe, but right now I wanna jump around, play my music real loud and say fuck you to all these assholes."
-

The next few days passed quickly, I didn't seem to notice the names, the notes or the jokes, I was finally okay. Mom liked that I was okay now, and was, too, happy that I would be going to college. Everything seemed to be dropping into place nicely.

That Friday, after school, I went into work. The usual, I guess, since I am the most boring person ever; nothing happened. I walked in and bumped into someone; knocking over a few books and magazines in their hands; again.

"I'm sorry!" I helped pick up the magazines, "God, I'm such a klutz!"

"It's fine," I looked up.

"Ray?" I eyed him, "What is it? Visit Sunny Week?"

Ray smiled at me, dropped the books again and pulled me into a death grip hug, "Sunny!" 

I groaned in the grip, "Ray, you're hurting me."

He chuckled and let me go, "Sorry," he started picking up the books, "It's just I haven't seen you in forever!"

I shook my head and helped, "It's been a month, dude."

"When all you hear is Sunny this, Sunny that, you start to miss you, too," I eyed him.

"What?"

Ray looked as if he had been caught in a lie, "Nothing," he stated quickly.

I eyed him again, "So Gee told you he saw me at the comic book store last week?" 

He nodded, "Yeah, yeah," he smirked, "I was kind of hoping to run into you too."

"Why? What's up?"

He sighed, "I feel bad about how things ended between you and Frank," I rolled my eyes.

"I am over him," I lied slightly; I still missed the guy and it hurt when I knew he was with her.

"I know, but he still loves you, Sun," I raised my brow.

"Yeah, he sure does miss me, I mean why else is he fucking Marilyn?" Ray frowned a bit at my sarcastic remark.

"I...I'm sorry about that, Sunny," he winced a little, "I have no idea what Frank is even thinking."

I shrugged, "I don't care anymore," I told him sadly, "I just want it all to be over."

He sighed, "It'll get better, I promise."
-

I kept busy at work to keep from thinking about Frank. It pained me to think of them together. It was rather disgusting. 

Once it was 8, I said good bye to my co-workers and went to get a mocha, or something sweet. I was sick of being cooped up and decided to hang out in Starbucks. I sat in a big chair, thinking of the I'm Not Okay video; the part where Mikey is sunk in the chair in the library. I smiled to myself, taking a sip of the cold drink.

"Well, we meet again," I heard a voice beside me.

"Stalking me, Mr. Way?" I grinned up at Mikey.

"No," he sat beside me, "just getting my regular fix," he waved the coffee cup at me, "I thought you didn't drink coffee?" he questioned.

"Not hardcore coffee like yourself," I waved my own at him, "this is sweet."

He rolled his eyes, "You should try the strong stuff, it'll keep you on your toes."

"No, thank you."

He shrugged, "We all can't be coffee lovers," he took a long swig, and swallowed, "you're unusually in public," he noted, setting his cup on the table in front of us.

"I needed to get out," I shrugged, "I just finished my shift."

"You wanna catch a movie?" he asked looking over at me.

"Killing me with kindness Mikey?"

He smirked and shook his head, "It won't hurt to go out."

"Why not? I have nothing to lose."

He chuckled, "What do you wanna see?"

"I don't know, I haven't really seen any good trailers."

"Funny Games looks pretty wicked...it's a remake I think," he sipped his coffee, "21, or, if your into Dr. Seuss, Horton Hears a Who?" Mikey gave me a crooked smile, and wrinkled his nose; geez he's cute.

I cut my thoughts with a shrug, "Whatever gets me out of here."

"Let's go then," Mikey took my hand and led me out of Starbucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was kind of stumped on this one, I don't know if it's good or not, you tell me. The next chapter is in Frank's POV and is filled with little ideas I got, thanks to Mikey James Way; thank you a billion times! Your ideas were greatly appreciated and I got some nice little plans from them, thank you again!
Also, I wanted to know if Sunny sleeping with Mikey is too much? I'm sort of writing bits and parts of them sleeping together, but I don't if you all would like it, or want it to happen. So, please tell me if it's a good idea or not. I mean, I was writing some parts and it started turning into a 'story' about her and Mikey, so I deleted or erased a lot of the next chapter, so I only have bits and parts. But, as I was doing so, I thought of how to end the story, and it scared me! I kind of thought of a sequel, and all that - I was in the zone! Anyway, sorry for rambling, I was just telling you all my ideas or 'plans' for future chapters, and a possible ending.
Sooooo please tell me what you think, I really dug the last couple of comments, they were amazing, I appreciate them all, thank you very, very much.