Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

Chasing Sunny...Sort Of

Frank's POV

Marilyn was pushing for sex, but I wasn't having it. God, she was annoying, and she wanted to go out the whole time. I tried my hardest to make her take me to usual 'Sunny Hangouts', but so far, we were out of luck.

I mean, we went to the comic book store, across the street from the book store, and nothing. Gee told me he had talked to her, but I didn't see her. I even went to the book store, by chance, and didn't see her.

"What are we doing here?" Marilyn questioned.

"Coffee," I told her; Starbucks was right next to the book store.

"What if she sees us?" I shrugged, acting as I I 'didn't' care.

"So? I need caffeine."

I got out of the car an took her hand. I slid to right side to see inside the book store, just in case, but I didn't see her. I sighed, quietly to myself, and continued into Starbucks. I was a few feet away when the door opened, and I saw Mikey. 

"Mike--" I stopped when I noticed he was holding Sunny's hand; my Sunny.

I swallowed hard when he turned his head to me, his smile fading, Sunny didn't see me, she had a phone to her ear, turned away. I was gonna say something, but he narrowed his eyes, turning away from me. I grew angry.

"What are they doing?" Marilyn asked when Mikey, and Sunny, started off in a different direction.

"I dunno, who cares?" I played it off with clenched teeth.
-

While Marilyn was ordering I called Mikey; I was livid. He didn't exactly know about my plan, and I thought maybe he'd fuck it up for me.

"What?" he asked after the third ring.

"What are you doing with her?" I whispered angrily.

"We're hanging out," he told me coolly, "why do you care?"

"Where is she?"

"Why?"

"Because, she is my girlfriend!" I looked around, making sure Marilyn didn't hear me.

"No she's not," he hissed, "and I shouldn't even be talking to your right now, I'm still pissed off."

"Whatever man!"

"I gotta go," he said, simply, and hung up.

I looked at the phone, pissed. Marilyn came back, holding 2 cups of warm coffee. I thanked her, trying to keep my cool. I sipped, gingerly, and set it on the table beside me. I quickly texted Gerard, to see if he could ask Mikey where he was.

Gerard: Why?

Me: Cuz I wanna hang out


It took a few minutes, long hard 5 minutes, all the while Marilyn was staring at me.

"Do you wanna go? You seem distracted."

I looked at her, "Yeah, it's just this business thing," I lied quickly, "just give me a minute.

Gerard: He's at the movies

Me: what movie?

Gerard: didn't ask


I groaned, out loud, "What?" she asked.

"Wanna see a movie?" she raised her brow.

"What's up with you?"

I shrugged, "Sugar high," I gave her a cheeky grin.

"Fine, what do you wanna see?"

I shrugged, "Any scary movies out?"

"That one with Naomi Watts...uh Funny Games, I think." 

Sunny and Mikey both love scary movies, but they hate slasher movies, and I didn't know if it was a slasher or any other.

"What's it about?"

"I don't know, I just heard my ex talking to--" she stopped herself, "I don't know."

I eyed her, funnily, "What?" I asked, "What were you gonna say?"

She sighed, "My ex, Cameron, he was talking to Sunny about it, I think they were gonna go see it."

I tweaked my lips, this was perfect, "Do you wanna go? I mean, we don't have to see that particular movie."

She smiled, "We can go, I like creepy movies."
-

The movie had started when we got there, so we missed about 10 minutes of it. I tried to see if I could spot Mikey or Sunny. It would be easy to find Mikey, his long neck and lanky features were a give away, and there was only a few people. I tried to look, but Marilyn pulled me down in the seat; we were in the middle row.

I looked back a couple of times, just in case I would find them. I didn't pay attention to the movie, I was looking around. Marilyn would tug my hand and make me look at the screen, but I couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was done quickly, so I don't know if it's that entertaining or not. I'm not very good with others POV. I also write a lot, like almost 5 more chapters, and I came close to the ending! I know how I want to end this, an I'm debating about a sequel; the ending will be a huge cliffhanger, too, and pretty much I will have to post a sequel. Also, someone asked if Mikey has glasses, and the answer is no; I like Mikey with glasses, but he looks more sexual without them ;)
And, also, still wondering if Mikey & Sunny should sleep together, or is that too much? Just tell me what you think!

This is how they look in my story:
Gerard
Ray
Bob
Mikey
Frank;longer hair, though

Thanks for reading, and keep the comments coming!