Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

Better Hugs, Hotter Knees

Sunny's POV

Mikey and I decided to go see 21. He suggested it, and I didn't object. We sat in the back row; Mikey bought twizzlers and popcorn, while I bought a Mountain Dew, and sour patches. The movie was actually good, but you have to be good at math to really understand it all. Mikey was trying to keep up and see if the movie was realistic enough. He was trying to count; and let's just say he failed.

"You aren't suppose to count!" I whispered to him, he rubbed his temple.

"I can't help it," I giggled as he tried to watch.

I got into it, eating popcorn and chewing on my sour patches. Mikey rested his head against my shoulder, "My head hurts," he whispered to me.

"It's almost over," I assured him.

"Can I have some?" he asked, pointing to my drink.

"Don't get Mikey Germs on my straw," I joked handing it to him.

He took a long sip, and let a twizzler hang from the corner of his mouth. Mikey's warm body on mine made me a little tired. I was so comfortable, and I, soon, rested my head on his. I shared my soda with him, along with the candy, and continued to watch the movie.
-

"Do you have aspirin?" he asked, once we exited the theater.

"At my house," I told him.

"What?" he stopped, "I thought you girls carried that shit around with you!" a few people stopped and stared at Mikey.

I giggled, taking his hand, "Come on, cry baby, I'll drive us to my house."

I trudged Mikey towards my car, he followed behind, dragging his ass. We made it to the parking garage, where Mikey stopped at my passenger door. I let go of his hand, but he held on.

I looked at him, he had a sad look on his face, "What? Are you gonna be sick?" 

He shook his head, "Can I camp out at your place?"

I raised my brow, "I dunno Mike, my mom is kind of weary of that kind of stuff."

"I hate going to the hotel, I'm in a room by myself," he pouted, like a kid.

"How about I camp out with you?" he smiled.

"Aspirin first," he grinned.

"Okay, I'll get you some aspirin."

Mikey pulled me into a warm hug, a nice, friendly hug; the kind I like. I started to giggle as he let go.

"What?" he looked at me confused.

"You and Gee give the best hugs," I, sort of, blushed.

"Whose is better?" he questioned with a funny grin.

"I can't tell," I told him with a shrug.

Mikey frowned and pulled me back into his arms. He squeezed tight, I was forced into his chest, smelling cologne and coffee beans. I wrapped my arms around his middle, and soon let go.

"Now?" he questioned again with a smirk.

"You win, but I'll test Gee, again, later."
-

I walked into my house, Mikey behind, and went to the kitchen. The boy did nothing but complain the entire ride. 

"Mike, in here," I called out to him, he was messing around in the kitchen.

"Where is--" I cut him off by tossing a Tylenol bottom in his hands, "Thank you."

I hummed and walked down the hall to my room. Since I was 'camping' with Mikey, at the hotel, I needed some clothes. Mikey came in, just as I grabbed one of my old back packs. 

"Your room is weird," he said sitting at my desk, "so is your computer."

I rolled my eyes, "Wow, Mikey, you know how to make a girl feel so special," I told him, sarcastically.

"I try," he retorted.

I went to my dresser, grabbed sweats, and an old Tom Petty t-shirt, undies, and then went to my closet. I could hear Mikey rattling around in my drawer, I just shook my head and grabbed shorts and another t-shirt.

"You opened it!" he said happily.

I turned and saw him messing with the iPod, I had nearly forgotten about, "Oh, yeah."
"I put some good songs on this for you," he clicked the little wheel, "what did you like?"

I shrugged, stuffing my bag, "I didn't listen to it," I told him.

"Why?"

"I dunno," I shrugged, "I like playing CDs...loud."

"You can get lost with one of these," he chuckled.

I looked at him, he clicked the wheel, "What'd you put on there?"

He looked up at me, "Iron Maiden, Lupe Fiasco...uh lots of N.E.R.D," I smiled to myself.

"How'd you know?" 

He looked up at me confused, "Know what?"

"How'd you know that I like N.E.R.D?"

He shrugged, "I saw you wearing a Fly Or Die t-shirt."

I watched Mikey go back and mess with the iPod. I couldn't help but feel a weird, funny connection to him. Mikey noticed the littlest things, and he remembered! I mean, I must've been wearing that shirt back in December, since I did get the iPod on Valentines day. I bit my lip and shook it off.

"I'm ready," I told him, "are you, Mr. Cry Baby?"

He huffed, standing, "Make me feel special," he acted offended.

"I try," I pat his cheek, grabbed my back pack and pulled it over my shoulder.

"Take this, I want you to listen to it," he stuffed the iPod into the loose zipper on my back pack.

"Fine, let's go."
-

"Get on my back," he said once we made it out of the elevator.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Piggy back ride," he explained, standing in front of me, "now get on."

I shook my head, "Dude, it's cool."

"I'm only offering once," he turned, "you can pull my hair, too."

I chuckled, "Mike, are you a sadist?"

He furrowed his brows, "What's that?"

I giggled, harder, "Oh, man, you are so dense."

"I don't know what that word means either, but I'm gonna pretend it was a complement," I rolled my eyes, "now, are you gonna ride or not?"

I sighed, with a smile, "Fine," I caved.

Mikey turned, leaned down and helped me on his back. I wrapped my legs around his middle and cradled his neck. He stood erect, I was scared that I might fall, "Don't drop me!" I warned him.

"Shut up, I got you," he chuckled walking down the hall, "I bet you've always wanted to ride me," he joked with a mock, deep voice.

"Ever since I saw your wobbly knees on stage," I cooed in his ear, "you have the hottest knees."

He shivered, making me laugh, "Don't do that," he warned back.

"Why?" I rested my chin on the back of his head.

"Because, it makes me...y'know," he said, swallowing, "and then I'll drop you."

I laughed, softly, "Okay, I won't talk about how hot your knees are anymore." He shook his head and continued down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you like Mikey so far? I hope you all adore him as much as I do!
So there isn't much to say, but I do find Mikey James Way's comments very entertaining and helpful! Thank you very much! And to all my new subscribers and readers, please don't be shy, I really love the comments, they fuel me quite a bit! Thank you for reading!