Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

White Panties Equal Virgin, Don't You Know That?

Mikey stopped at the door, letting me down. I pulled out the key card, slid it and let me in first. The room was lit, and had a few clothes scattered, and 2 beds. I rolled my eyes and turned to Mikey, "I thought you were alone."

"Gee and I share, but he went to see Lindsey in Springfield, so it's just us, buddy."
I tossed my bag and laid on the bed that was made. Mikey shut the door and jumped beside me. 

"What to do..." Mikey inquired, "video games?"

I shrugged, "Sure, I've played a few in my day."

Mikey eyed me, "When was the last time?"

"'98," I told him, causing him to cock a brow, "what? It was the year my Nintendo broke."

He shook his head, "Then you are video gamed challenged, my dear friend."

"Hey, I could kick your butt in Mario Cart and Mario Golf," I retorted, sitting up.

"I bet you could, cookie." I chuckled as he sat up, too, "How about we talk? I like talking."

I giggled, "Really? I couldn't tell."

He frowned, but then grinned, "I'm serious, I mean, I use to see two therapist and I could go on for hours, that's why I needed two."

I raised my brow, a little, "I don't mean to intrude, but why did you need to see a therapist?"

Mikey tweaked his lips a little, "I...have bipolar disorder, and it was slowly killing me," he answered softly.

"Oh," I felt bad, I put my hand on his shoulder, "I didn't know, Mike, I didn't mean to--"

He cut me off, "No, it's okay, I'm controlling it."

"Is it hard?" I pushed, a little.

"Not so much anymore, I still take pills."

I smiled, nicely, "I'm proud of you, Mikey," I told him, "I know it sounds weird, but I am, even if I don't know you too well."

He smiled at me, "Thanks, Sunny."

"I don't think I could do it," I admitted, looking at my lap, and pulling my arms to my middle.

"Why?"

"Being around your former friend each day doesn't help, I think I would have killed myself."
Mikey pulled my chin up, looking me in the eyes, "Don't dwell on her, Sun, you don't need that."

"I know...sometimes it gets so hard."

"Especially when Frank's with her, huh?"

I nodded, almost coming to tears, "Fucking sucks."

We were silent for a moment, "Enough about those jerks," he sighed heavily, "tell me about yourself, Sunny."

I looked at him confused, "Like what?"

He shrugged, "Favorite places, color...anything really..." he tweaked his lips, "what's your favorite place, like where would I find you if you ran away?"

I hummed a little, "Michigan. I loved going to Lake Michigan," I told him, "I use to go there every summer."

He nodded, "Why?"

"My mom's boyfriend use to take us, for weeks on end, and we'd camp, roast, and swim, it was the best. I always told myself; when I got married and had kids, I would take them every summer, just like Ronnie did with us," I sighed quietly, thinking it over; a swell of tears started to form, "I haven't been since he died."

Mikey sat up, straight and across from me, "No tears, okay? Tell me something else, I hate to see you cry."

I giggled, seeing him twist his face, "No tears, I got it," I let little, escaped tears slid down the corners of my eyes and down my nostrils and wiped them away.

"Tell me your...favorite color," he smiled.

"Orange," I told him.

He eyes me, "Really? I thought it was purple."

I shook my head, "I change my favorite colors every 6 months," I explained, he looked at me like I was crazy, "it's a thing I've been doing since I was 8; whenever I feel a change I change my color, and last month I've been feeling orange," I explained.

He nodded, "Makes sense," I knew he being honest, "what's your favorite food?"

I shrugged, "Crunch Berry cereal."

He chuckled, "Okay...hmm, favorite song?"

"I Wanna Be Sedated by the Ramones," he raised his brow, and opened his mouth, but I spoke before him, "it's how I've been feeling lately." I explained.

He nodded and went on, "Favorite movie?"

"Animal House," he eyed me again, "what did you think it was?"

"Donnie Darko," he told me.

"That's my third favorite."

"So what's second?"

"Anchorman."

Mikey shook his head and laughed, I couldn't help but laugh, too. I don't know why, but we laughed like maniacs. It took us a while before we could calm down, but when we tried, we ended up laughing again.

Mikey laid on the bed, I was still laughing, my back against the headboard.

"I wasn't laughing at you," he told me once we calmed, "it's just, I really like that movie."

"It's fucking good," I told him, wiping my eyes from happy tears.

"I haven't seen it in forever."

"Me either," I told him, "like a year."

"I wish we had it," Mikey sat up beside me.

We grew silent, we both looked at each other. It was spontaneous and we both smiled. I felt this weird connection, wanting to mash my lips with his. He eyes stared into mine, my heart started to beat fast, my face flushed, and I'm pretty sure I was biting my lip.

I looked away, but Mikey brought his finger to my chin, making me face him, and he leaned forward. Our lips connected, almost like magnets. He pressed, kissing softly and gentle. My arms were wrapped around his neck, his hands were at my hips, shaking and inching up slowly. His tongue traced my lips and I obliged by opening my mouth; his tongue met mine and tangled together.

I moaned, when his hands hit my cups, and were squeezing gently. Mikey pulled away, slowly, and looked at me, unsure if he would continue.

"I want you so bad," he muttered.

"I'm all yours," I told him, breathlessly.

It was true, I wanted Mikey. I wanted him to fill my hole (not in the sexual sense!) to fill the void Frank left. I wanted Mikey to make me forget, make me feel indifferent to Frank's feelings. I hate to say I was using him, but in a way I was. And, also a girl has needs too! I've been craving sex, just as the next person.

"Are you sure?" he asked, still unsure.

"Yes."

He smiled, that crooked smile, and brought his lips back to mine. His hands, were still under my shirt, unclasped my bra. He kneeled up, parting us, and took his shirt off. I pulled mine off, tossing my bra with it; Mikey fiddled with his belt, tossed it, and helped me with my jeans. He tossed them, and got between my legs; his palm went straight to my panties, hooking the fabric with his thumb, and yanking gently. He buried his face in my neck, sucking and kissing, until he reached my collar bone. I bit my lip as he nipped, and I felt his hand at my wet slit.

"Damn," he chuckled, looking up at me, I blushed at the tingling sensation he cussed.
Mikey bit his own, and slid my panties down, I kicked them off and pulled him back to me. His hands took my hips, and his mouth was attached to mine; he pulled away, "I gotta get a condom," he kissed at my jaw and got up.

I felt frustrated at the lack of contact, once he got off the bed, but didn't have to wait long. Mikey came back, silver package in hand and tore it open; I groaned as he slid his boxers off and put the condom on, I was hurting for more now.

"Hurry," I begged, chuckling at my dirty thoughts.

He gave me another smile and climbed back down to me. He separated my legs, kissed at my throat, and inched at my entrance. 

Mikey was just about to enter when there was loud banging on the door. He looked up at me, and put a finger to his lips; a signal to keep quiet. I nodded, and awaited to see if there would be another knock.

"Mikey! Mikey open up!" a heavily voice called.

Mikey made a face, "Fuck," he whispered.

"Who?" I asked in a hushed whisper.

"Frank," he whispered back. I sighed, quietly.

"Mikey! Open the door! Mikey!" he shouted, banging on the door, "Gerard told me you're in there!" he banged again, "Get your hand out of your pants, dude!" Mikey and I both clasped a hand over our mouths to keep from laughing. "Open the door, asshole!"

Mikey and I both smiled and moved from our position, "Fine, I'm coming, hold on!" Mikey shouted back, he turned to me, in a hush tone, "Go into the bathroom, we aren't finished." he kissed me roughly.

I grinned, and rushed to the bathroom, mind you, still nude. Mikey pulled the rubber off, tossed it, and grabbed his boxers. He went to the door, and I closed the bathroom door, and turned out the light, just as he passed it.

I pressed my ear to the door and listened:

"What?" Mikey asked, opening the door.

"What were you doing with Sunny?" I furrowed my brows.

"Why do you care?"

"She's my girl--"

"Ex. Ex-girlfriend," Mikey corrected, "and we were hanging out."

"What movie did you go see?"

Was he he following us?

"Were you following us?" Mikey asked; almost as if we thought it at the same time.

"No, Gerard told me."

"God, can you just leave me alone? I was hanging out with a friend, and it's none of your business."

There was a short silence, then I heard heavy foot steps. I froze, "Get out of my room," Mikey told him.

"Is she here?" Frank asked, "Sunny?" he called out.

"She isn't here!"

"Whose panties are those, then?"

I was scared, but Mikey wasn't, "What I do in my free time isn't your business, either!"

I had to nail my mouth shut to keep from laughing.

"They're white," Frank noted, "you got a virgin in here?"

I bit my lip, stifling my laughter, "Go away," Mikey shouted at him.

"I hope that virgin is in for disappointment," Frank snickered.

"Fuck off, and leave me alone!" 

"Fine, I'll go...I gotta go mess around with Marilyn away, chick is annoying."

I froze, again, feeling angry. 

"Why are you messing with her anyway? I thought you wanted Sunny back."

"I do, but a man has needs Michael," my stomach tighten with disgust, "and don't tell her."
I felt like burst through the door and showing myself. I swallowed hard, because it was beginning to hurt, again. 

"Get out, man, you piss me off."

There was a soft chuckle, the door closing and the chain locking it. I crept the door open, seeing Mikey before me.

"I'm sorry, Sunny."

I shrugged, "It would have been nice if he actually cared."

Mikey shook his head, "Frank cares...he was just showing off for the 'virgin'."

I giggled, remembering their funny banter. I turned to Mikey, "Did he kill the mood or...?" I bit at my lip.

Mikey gave a soft hum, looking me up and down, "I really just wanna touch you," he smiled, taking my hand.

I felt queasy that moment, a weird, erotic queasiness. I chewed at my lip, letting Mikey lay me on the bed, and kiss me. His hand squeezed my thigh, inching forward; the warm touch caused my skin to ripple and tingle even more.

He paused our kiss, looking at me with those beautiful, hazel eyes, "I just want to touch you," he told me again.

I nodded, licking at my lip. I pressed them together, and let my legs part. Mikey brought his mouth to my nipples; blowing his warm breath on them, erecting them instantly. I watched him inch his hand up my thigh and at my entry; his bit at my right nipple, swirling his tongue at the nub. I wrapped my fingers at the sheet, letting moans vibrate in my throat. 

I gasped, jerking my legs up, just a little, when I felt two fingers enter me. Mikey chuckled, his tongue trailing to my other erect nipple, and biting it softly. His fingers work, simultaneously with his tongue. Every nerve was tingling, my fingers wrapped in the sheet, I let out loud moans, and soft whimpers. Mikey's thumb circles my clit, making me cry out and bite at my lip.

"Fuck, Mikey," I cried.

Mikey lifted from my chest, our lips crashed again, mangling our tongues together. My stomach twisted, my legs shook, my muscles tighten.

"I'm close, Mikey," I murmured, between kisses.

He kissed at my jaw, working his fingers faster, and my orgasm hit me. My nerves electrified, and I let out a hard moan. 

Mikey started to kiss me again, our lips were in sync and it sent me over the edge. I knew my skin had rippled again, the goosebumps prickled and caused me to shiver with delight.
-

I woke up to loud banging, I stirred and fought the sunlight with my hand. I groaned as the banging got louder.

"Ssh, he'll tire soon," Mikey pulled me back over to him.

The banging stopped.

I let him cradle me, our nude bodies sticky and warm. I laid my head on his shoulder, closing my tired eyes. A second didn't pass before the door was being opened and loud arguing voices.

"...she's in there!" I heard Frank and jolted.

"How do you know?" Gee.

Mikey and I got up, both wide awake.

"The chain is on the door," Gee noted, "Mikey, open up, it's Gerard."

We shuffled across the floor, looking for our clothes. We tried to be quiet, and pull on everything.

"If you have a girl in there, we'll wait till you're done!"

"Sunny!" It was Frank.

"She isn't in here!" Mikey shouted, "Its just me! And I'm trying to dress!"

Gerard and Frank both laughed; I was pulling my jeans on and trying to find my bra. 

"Under the bed," he whispered to me quickly, "Get under."

I nodded, pulling my t-shirt on and grabbing my back pack. I hid under the bed, holding my breath under the tight space. The blankets, scattered made it hard to see out.

"I was sleeping!" Mikey shouted at them, "Nude, might I add."

Gee snorted, "Dude, I've seen it all before, ain't nothin' new."

I could see Gee's black boots as he made his way over to the bed.

"Where's the virgin?" Frank asked, "Or were you lying?"

"My lady friend left last night, jerk." he retorted.

"Without her bra?" Gee asked sitting in the bed.

"It was hectic," Mikey explained, "and it's none of your business."

"Chick has nice taste," Frank noted.

"Stop playing with that, she's coming back for it."

"Can we meet her?" Gee asked, "Is she cute?"

"No, and yes she is cute."

"You weren't sleeping with Sunny?"

Mikey sucked his teeth, "We went to the fucking movies, I told you Gee!"

"What'd you go see?"

"21; that movie gave me a fucking headache."

I looked over and saw Frank making his way around the bed. I squeezed tighter to myself and hoped he would turn back around. I watched his feet as he shuffled around.

"Someone got lucky," Frank said as he stopped in front of the condom wrapped beside me, "she let you pop her cherry?"

"She wasn't a virgin, Jesus, Frank!"

"White panties equal virgin, don't you know that?" he turned back; I felt relieved.

"Fuck off, man."

"Was she good?" Frank asked, sitting on the bed.

"Why does that matter?"

Gee chuckled, "You always brag."

"Yeah, well she's a nice girl, I don't think bragging about it is necessary."

"Ah, she chickened out, huh?" Frank laughed off.

"Alright, enough," Mikey groaned, "get me coffee or I'll kick your asses."

"Fine, fine," Gee stood, "we just wanted to meet Ms. Nice, but I guess not."

"You never will either."

"Whatever." Frank stood up and the foot steps descended to the door. 

I heard it open, then close. 

"It's safe," Mikey leaned down in front of the bed, moving the sheet.

"Thank God," I muttered sliding out.

Mikey came over and helped me up. I straighten up, "Can I shower or...?"

Mikey grinned, "Yeah, they won't be back for a while, and then you can slip out."

"Good."

I took my back pack and began to the bathroom, but Mikey stopped me, "Last night...one time deal or...?"

I tweaked my lips, "I wanna think so...but it was amazing," I bit my lip.

"One more time before we go back to being friends?"

I grinned, "Shower?"

Mikey nodded, taking my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so they didn't have sex, but it's a start right? I had written it, but thought it was too bland and boring, so I brought Frank in. I hope it was good, I kinda liked it myself. I don't know if I'll add another sex scene with them, because I've written a few parts of the next chapter, and they're a little boring, so I might add one. Also, I've been so filled with ideas about the ending, that I've been writing it and my mind is just spilling on about how I should end it and how to start off in the sequel, if I feel the need to post one. So give me feedback or comments on what you think; I'm still writing the chapters, they're short, but I'm going back in and correcting them.
Sorry for rambling!
Don't forget to comment!
And thanks again for the comments, subscriptions and ideas. I love them all, thanks a million!