Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

He's Really, Really Entertaining

I went home, with Mikey in tow. Mom was in the living room, vacuuming and cleaning the sofa.

"Oh," she said as Mikey closed the door behind him, "hello."

Mikey waved, "Hi, Mrs. Romero."

"Hey, Ma, we aren't staying long," I told her, "I'm just gonna put my clothes away and we're gonna get lunch," mom eyed me.

"Uh, okay, but can I talk to you for a second?" I knew the look, she was worried.

"Yeah," I turned to Mikey, "you can get coffee," I told him.

"Awesome," he smiled and passed us.

Mom watched him walk into the kitchen, "Sunny," she turned to me, "what are you doing with Mikey?"

"We are just hanging out, that's it."

She eyed me, still, "Have you--"

She was hinting to Frank, "Yes and no, I don't talk to him."

She tweaked her lips, a little frustrated, "I don't want you to hurt again."

I nodded, "Mikey and I are friends, and we just hang out, nothing more."

Mom sighed, "You're 18, you can do what you want," she noted, to herself, "just be cautious."
"I know, mom, I know."
-

Mikey sat in front of me, at the diner, flicking sugar packets between my thumbs and fore fingers; like a mock football goal. He insisted that we play 'sugar football'. I agreed, only because he seemed so enthused by it.

"Ooh, right in the shirt!" Mikey chuckled as the packet hit me in my chest.

"You're lucky it didn't rip," I tossed the packet on the table.

"What would you do if it did?" he asked with a smug look.

"Kick your ass," I gave him a smug smile, back.

Mikey smirked, sending a little shiver through me. That smile was deadly, I mean I was drooling, in my mind, over it. I must've started to blush, because Mikey ran his hand down my cheek.

"I like when you blush," I shook my head, grinning like an idiot, "you turn a pretty color."

I couldn't answer, I was totally smitten with Mikey. He's really cute, and whenever he said anything I wanted to rip my clothes off and let him have me. 

"Dirty thoughts, huh?" he asked, with a smirk, as his thumb travel to my lip.

"No," I lied boldly, "just thinking when my chicken fingers will get here."

He dropped his hand, "Liar."

I smiled, "Okay, perv, I was."

He grinned with some kind of accomplishment, "Knew it."

I shook my head, "Don't be so smug, Mike, it's unattractive."

He smirked, again, "Oh come on," he looked around, "I was thinking the same," he said quietly, "I can't wait to get--"

"Asshole," I voice cut him off; we both looked up, it was Gee, "We brought you coffee but you go get lunch with--" he stopped when he looked at me, "Sunny?"

I sighed, frustrated, "Welp, can I get my lunch to go?" I asked aloud.

Gee sat in the booth, beside me, "Let's just have lunch, Sun," Gee grinned, wrapping his arm around me, "it won't be awkward, I swear."

I sighed, "As long as Frank isn't here."

Gee made a face, "Oh..."

I coursed my messy hair, "I'm gonna go," I said, "please slid out, Gee."

He shook his head, "I wanna have lunch with you, you're my little buddy."

I gave him a small smile, "I don't wanna be around him."

"He's smoking right now, and he's on the phone, so you can eat, and when you're finished you can go." Gee explained.

I looked at Mikey, "Don't say anything." I told him.

"Like I was," he retorted.

"What?" Gee asked, extremely confused and staring, back and forth, at us.

"Nothing." I told him coolly.

"Jerks."

Mikey and I looked up at each other and grinned. The both of us decided that it was useless trying to hide the sexual attraction. We decided that we would just touch; no strings attach, and to be honest Mikey could touch me anywhere and I would go crazy.

I got lost in the thoughts about this morning shower fun. Mikey took me over the edge, it was the greatest feeling my nerves ever had. I was turning myself on just thinking about it.

"Incoming," Mikey muttered breaking my thoughts.

Gee turned around and waved his hand up, letting out that little laugh of his; I smiled thinking about how funny it was.

"You order yet?" Frank asked, "I'm star--" he stopped when he noticed me.

I didn't look up, I just looked at Mikey; I was mesmerized by his jaw, honestly. 

Mikey eyed me, "What are you lookin' at?" he asked.

"Your jaw," I answered.

Frank slipped beside him, and didn't say anything. Mikey and I made funny little facial expressions at each other, notably ignoring Frank.

"So, what are you doing today, Sunshine?" Gee asked, breaking our silence.

"Uh," I looked to Gee, "I have to work at 6, me and Mikey are gonna just hang out till then."

"Why the sudden interest in Mikey?" Frank asked, causing me to glance over at him.

I blushed, thinking of last night, and the day before, "Uh, I dunno," I shrugged, "he's really...really entertaining," I gushed noticeably. 

"Sounds like bullshit to me," he spat angrily.

Gee sighed, squeezing my side, encouragingly, while I just shrugged, it was like I felt more bold, more open. I just looked over at Mikey, he smiled, happily at me.

"Orders here," Mikey told me, still smiling.

Mikey and I sat, talking in between mouthfuls, and laughing. Gee and Frank ordered, and kept to themselves. I didn't feel awkward, or shy, I was having a nice time.

"I was thinking about buying Anchorman, then we can watch it tonight," Mikey told me as we finished, "we can camp out again," slipped out unknowingly; both of our faces dropped.

The guys looked over at us, "Camp out again?" Gee repeated, dropping his veggie burger.
Frank stared at us, anger growing, making things uncomfortable again.

"Yeah," Mikey started, pretending to be nonchalant, "Sunny came over last night, we hung out, she left and then the 'virgin' came over. And she was none to happy about hiding in the bathroom," Mikey lied happily; it rolled off like it was nothing.

Gee and Frank eyed us both, trying to see through it. I just smiled, softly, as if I had nothing else better to do. I took a sip of my cherry coke and played with the straw.
-

After the awkward lunch, I drove Mikey back to the hotel. He and I went up to his room, y'know, to mess around. It was great, I mean look at the guy! Adorable hazel eyes, slim figure, dark, messy hair, adorable smile, and those lips; they were made for kissing.
We ended up in his room, clawing at each other, lip to lip, hands on hips and a little grinding mixed with moaning.

Mikey left my shirt on and tugged at my shorts, his hands gripping my thighs. He began to kiss my neck, sucking at my throat, hitting this little spot Frank never got to. I moaned, trying to hurry the process. I helped him take off his tight black shirt, running my fingernails down his back. His jeans were loose and hit his feet, but he snatched a condom from the front pocket before they did. My shorts met his jeans, I stepped out of them, leaving me in my shoes and panties. 

"Take 'em off and lift your leg up," he ordered pulling from me.

I stepped out of my panties and kicked my shoes off. Mikey adjusted my leg on his hip, and tore the wrapper off the condom; his length grew quickly, causing a small giggle from me. He smirked, slipped the condom on and kneeled to meet me. He pushed in, slowly, and hissed, I licked my lip, feeling the excitement. I arched my back, taking him fully, "Fuck," I cried, "fuck Mikey."

He lifted me up, pressing me against the wall, letting me wrap my legs around him. I scrapped against the hard wall, mixing pleasure and a small amount of pain. I began to moan, freely as Mikey worked. His hands held me up, his lips connected with my jaw. I moaned into his ear, turning him on, his moved were quicker, harder and faster. Heavy breathing and moaning, almost screaming, was the only thing you could hear. 

Our skin felt as if it melted together. My own was ablaze, my nerves on edge and my stomach tightening. My fingers clawed at Mikey's back, occasionally, I sunk my teeth into his soft flesh. My lips would brush against his jaw, and he would pull me into a hard kiss. 

"Sunny," he called into my ear, "I'm close."

I hung on, squeezing around him, giving it my all; even my sweat was on fire. I whimpered, digging my nails into his shoulders, calling his name. My clothed back scrapping against the wall slowed, I shuddered as my orgasm washed over me, making me feel weightless and on edge. Mikey bit at my neck, gently, breathing under it.

I was breathless, trying to pull our bodies from each other. Mikey pulled away from me, slowly, pulling out and kissing me again. My arms hung around his neck, my lips tingled, and I didn't want to let go. Mikey squeezed my bottom and pulled away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, they finally had sex! When I'm writing things of this nature I always wonder if you guys get freaked out or not. If you do, I'm sorry, I know I'm a weirdo. Any who, I gotta tell you all that I wrote the ending to this story on my computer documents. It kinda made me sad, but I am writing the sequel, well tiny bits, all the while tweaking the future chapters of this one. Somethings may change, mainly in what you guys wanna read next, but I know, for sure, that the ending will always be the same. Does that bum you guys out? I hope it doesn't.
Anyway, thank you for the lovely comments and subs, I love them all!