Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

I Need You So Bad

Frank's POV

Monday didn't work, Gerard and I had to do some TV music thing, so it would have to wait. I had gotten a few things for Sunny; candies, a copy of Nightmare Before Christmas (my favorite), and my guitar. Yes, I was going to sing to her.

When Tuesday rolled around, I anxiously had Gerard drive me over. He was excited about it, but didn't know about her and Mikey, and he wished me luck. He pulled up, her car was still in the drive way, my heart started to beat fast.

"Now or never," Gerard muttered.

"Yeah..." I swallowed hard.

"Just tell her everything."

I nodded, looking at the house. Everything seemed so small, so different, it scared me.
"Go," Gerard urged with a smile.

I bit my lip and got out of the car, grabbing the large bag of peanut m&ms and my guitar. Gerard gave me another reassuring smile and waited as I jogged up the porch. 

I knocked, three times swiftly, and waited. My stomach churned with nervousness, and I bit my lip as the door unlocked and opened.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw her standing there. Her eyes had heavy bags, her shoulder length, curly hair was messy; she had on her high school gym shorts, in the corner her name: ROMERO, that sagged at her hips, and she had a loose, black tank top on that said "Love Peace & Santi" in big, red letters that were centered.

She looked so sad and beautiful.

"Frank?" she looked at me like she was dreaming, and unsure if I were real.

"Yeah, I came to talk to you."

She tweaked her lips, "Why?" she asked sadly.

"Because I am crazy about you."

She smiled, opening the door to let me in. I followed behind her, closing the door. 

"I bought you these," I told her sheepishly, "Mikey gave me the tip."

She smiled, nicely, and took the bag of m&ms from me. She look down at them, smiling wider, "Thanks."

I nodded, "I came to tell you that I love you. I love you more than I love...dogs," she looked confused, but giggled.

"What?" she asked still giggling.

"It's a bad analogy, but I mean it. I love you more than those cute animals on tv and at the pets stores. I love you more than playing music, more than breathing, eating, and living. I want you in my life, I need you in my life," I rambled quickly.

She pursed her lips, "Really?"

I nodded, "I felt your pain, I felt every bit. Every time you were with Mikey, I felt like dying! It hurt so bad," I didn't want to tell her that I had heard them, "I was so jealous, I even fucking cried!" She soften her gaze, both big, brown eyes staring at me, burning a soft hole into my own, "I just hate being without you, it fucking sucks! Everything sucks when you're gone!"

She sucked in her lip, and sighed, "Frank, I haven't been--"

I cut her off, "I don't care! I don't care what you did, I just want you back, I need you!" Her eyes glazed over, so doe like.

"I need you, too," she answered as tears slipped from the corner of her eyes, "I need you so bad."
-

Sunny begged me to lay in bed with her. She whimpered when I told her no, but I caved, I was just teasing. I wrapped my arms around her middle, resting my head on her shoulder, breathing softly, almost syncing with hers.

She sighed, "I have to tell you something," she broke the silence between us, "I have to be honest if we're gonna start over."

I kissed her collar bone, "I know already...about you and Mikey, you don't have to repeat it."

She nodded, "Something else..." 

I furrowed my brows, confused, "What?" I asked, almost afraid.

She turned, still my arms around her, "This guy, I was hanging out with, he was trying to..." tears leaked down her nose, "he was trying to have his way with me."

I looked at her, angrily, "What'd he do?" I almost shouted.

"He held me against this little girl's vanity," she told me, almost as if she didn't believe it had happen, "and he...he was choking me," more tears slipped down, "I wanted you so bad."

I pursed my lips, angrily, and pulled Sunny closer to me. She dug her face in my chest, sobbing softly, "Shh, it's okay," I cooed softly.

"I missed you so much," her voice was muffled against me, but I heard her.

"Its alright, Sun, I'm here now."
-

There was a knock on Sunny's bedroom door a few hours later. She and I had been sleeping, and I had to lean over to see who it was. It was her mom.

She looked at me, her face mixed with anger and curiosity, "What are you doing in my daughter's bed?"

I sat up, rubbing my neck and then my eyes, "I came over...to talk to Sunny."

We both looked down at her, sleeping peacefully, her eyes stayed shut, her lips turned down.

"Come talk to me," Mrs. Romero ordered.

I sighed, looked down at Sunny again, and slid out of her bed. I cleaned myself up and followed out the door. I walked down the hall, looking up at the walls, admiring baby pictures of Sunny; a smile crept on my lips, I had never noticed them before.

"What are you doing here, Frank?" Mrs. Romero stared daggers into me.

"To talk and apologize to Sunny," I told her, truthfully, "she and I made up."

She tweaked her lips, "Do you know what my daughter has been going through? What you put her through?" 

"Yes. Yes I do, Mrs. Romero."

"She was going crazy, she cried all the time! I don't think you understand!"

I nodded, "I do, I really do. I was going crazy without her."

She shook her head, "You are what makes my baby happy, and as much as I hate to see it, I want you to continue to be around to protect her and keep her happy," her heavy eyes glazed over, just like Sunny's.

"I will, I promise," I expressed, "I will do any -and- everything to keep her happy. I promise that."

"That boy...Drew really--"

I cut her off, "I know, I wanna kill him myself."

"Good," she nodded, "how long are you staying?"

"Another week."

She swallowed, "Alright," she exasperated tiredly, "get back to my daughter, and no funny business!"

I smiled and obliged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, Frank is freaking back! Took forever, but they are back together!