Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

5th Period Massacre

The week past rather quickly, we hanging out with the guys, and having the time of my life. By Sunday I was dreading going back to school and saying goodbye to Frank, Mikey, Gee and Ray. Bob lived in Chicago, so he wasn't going anywhere. 

I had held them each tight and gave them kisses on their cheeks, "I'll see you guys!" I told them, "Bye bye Gee," he lingered for a hug; he's an amazing hugger.

"Bye Sunshine," he was the only one who still called me that.

"Bye Mike," I hugged him, and whispered in his ear, "are we still cool?" 

He nodded, "Forever, kid."

Ray was in the phone with his wife, so I just gave him a quick squeeze and returned to Frank. He cupped my cheeks and gave me a sweet kiss, "I'll be back soon, alright?" 

I nodded, "Counting the days," I told him softly.

"Don't cry either," he warned with a pout.

"I won't," I smirked at him, "I promise."

"Good." he pressed his lips to mine and rested his forehead against mine. I took in his small features and pecked his chin.
-

Did I tell you how much I detest school? No? Well, I fucking do. I hate Tonya, I hate Marilyn and I hate those teeny boppers that follow them around.

So far I have been tripped, shouted at, and shoved. I don't know how much more I can take, my wire is thin. I mean, it was bad enough that Drew was there, watching me, I fucking hate this place.

"Can I talk to you?" Drew asked as I exited the library.

"Go fuck yourself." he huffed as I marched off.

I didn't have a decent place to hide, the librarians hated kids eating in the library, and eating in the courtyard or cafeteria would be hell. I sighed once 4th period arrived, I had no place to go; but that's when Cameron came up to me as I was leaving my 3rd period, trig.

"I need your help, like bad," he took me, he looked so worried.

"With what?" I asked.

"Mr. Thompson said I need one more paper to pass and it's all on stuff I don't know!" 

I nodded at his distressed state, "Calm down, dude, I'll help."

He grinned, calming down, "Thanks Sunny."

I nodded again, "No problemo."
-

"God, you are a saint," Cam told me as the 5th period bell rang.

"Cam, it's all easy, if you look at it all closely," he shrugged.

"You're smart, I'm glad you're my tutor."

I chuckled, "Well, I'm happy to help," we trudged down the hall, "Now let's get you those study sheets."

We headed to my locker, where I had study sheets and guides. Even as I was shunned, kids still looked to me for help, I couldn't deny a need for higher learning; I'm a good person (pfft!).

"Cameron, what are you doing with such a trashy bitch?" I heard Tonya's voice as I opened my locker, and the first warning bell rang.

"Knock it off, Tonya," Cam started; I kept my mouth shut.

I pulled out my trig book and opened it to chapter 12, getting the study guide, "Here Cam, they're pretty easy to follow," I instructed him; ignoring Tonya completely, "Just do exactly what I showed you," I told him with a smile.

"Thanks, Sunny," he gave me a quick hug, took the papers and went on his way.

I swallowed and put the book back. I wasn't in the mood to deal with Tonya; as she was going on about me being a groupie or something along those lines. I closed my locker and grabbed my pack, that was at my feet, but a heel kicked it away.

I sighed, "What now? What exactly did I do now?" I asked Tonya.

"Nothing," she grinned at me, that evil, mischievous grin, "I just don't like you."

I rolled my eyes, and turning to grab my pack, but she pushed me. I landed on my knees, tearing a long hole in my black jeans. I groaned, and knew that this was the last straw. All the bullshit, name calls and, now, the shoving, I was so over trying to ignore it.

I stood up, grabbed my pack, held it in my right hand, I turned to Tonya and pulled my pack back. She narrowed her eyes at me, I pursed my lips, leaned back and swung my pack across her face as hard I could. She stumbled back, falling, and yelling something incoherent. 

I didn't feel satisfied. It was only the tip of the iceberg.

I dropped my pack, stomped over to her, while her friends shouted and yelled things at me; to honest, I couldn't hear a thing, I went deaf.

I pushed one of her friends away, jumped on Tonya and started to wail on her. I minded my right hand and started to punch her with my left.

Everything was a blur after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but I quickly added this because I wasn't satisfied with the chapter I had wrote instead of this one. I wanted to have a little fight scene, even though I'm freaking terrible with writing fights/arguments. And to get in the mood for fight scenes I always listen to LeATHERMOUTH; it helps :)