Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

I Want To Make Love To You; It's Weird I Know

School wasn't as much torture as much as it was a job. A job that didn't pay.

I still got whispers and looks, and even a couple of names. I didn't care anymore, honestly. I had decided that I would go to Michigan; spend my summer there, to be alone while Frank went off. I didn't know if I would return for college, and to be honest, school was becoming less appealing to me. I know you're probably saying, why are you just giving up? It'll get easier! Yeah, I know, but I decided I wanted to go to school for something I enjoyed.

I like art. Art, colors, music, anything bright and different. I also had been thinking about photography. My mom's friend gave her a Nikon SLR, and mom doesn't know how to work it; hell neither do I. But, I mean, why not? I took a couple of pictures and they came out pretty nice.

I then decided that I would be a photographer. Pretty typical of a teenage girl who was 'rebellious' and angry, right? Fuck it, I would be a photographer, even if I had to go to school for it.
-

It was the beginning of May, lots of nothing happened; school, work, calls with Frank; the routine. School wasn't so hard, and Tonya didn't bother me anymore, neither did Marilyn. Tonya did have a pretty black eye that was hard to cover up during the beginning of April, but that was a month ago, and I pretty much stopped looking at her all together. Oh, and Cameron helped me out, he talked to Mrs. White and got me off the hook for the fight, but I wasn't going to be walking the stage. Mom was a little disappointed by this, but she understood that I was standing up for myself.

As school winded down, everyone seemed so checked out. We were given easy assignments and given free periods. I spent most of my time taking pictures, drawing, or listening to my iPod. I loved listening to the guys, Gee is an amazing singer and I can imagine him singing while I listened. It helped me get through the rough days. 
-

It was the middle of May when Frank came to visit. I think it was the hardest I cried in a while; y'know, happy tears.

"I missed your scent!" I cried into his shoulder, "I missed your hugs!"

"I missed you, too, Sun," he chuckled in my ear.

I pulled away from him, taking him in; he was wearing a tight red shirt, skinny black jeans, and black vans. His hair was longer and he was still rocking facial hair, and I couldn't imagine him without it.

"You're wearing a dress," he admired me, touching at the hem, "leggings and sandals," he chuckled, "so unlike you."

I shrugged; I had been feeling the changes and the warm weather, "Uh, I was feeling inspired."

"I like it," He grinned and took my hand, lacing our fingers. 

Frank was the only one able to come; the others were with family. Frank had told me he had told his mom he wanted to be with me; which made me feel bad, but there was no stopping Frank. He got a hotel room and we went straight there from the airport.

The only thing we did was talk. We really talked, mostly about our futures, mainly mine, and my changing career.

"Maybe I could get Brian to hook you up with a job," he mentioned as we sat, Indian style, on the bed.

"No," I shook my head, "I want to do it on my own. No hook ups, Frankie."

He smiled, taking my hands, "I love when you call me Frankie."

I smiled back, "You're so weird."

"Only because you make me that way," Frank leaned forward, kissing me.

His lips moved so slow, his lips were warm and soft, and I could taste the coffee he had just finished. I love these kisses, they were better than others; the taste and the motion.

He continued to lean forward and was soon on top of me. My hands wrapped up in his messy hair, tugging at the dark locks. Frank's hands were cupped at my neck, caressing and thumbing at my jaw. He pulled away a minute later, nipping at my bottom lip.

"I love you," he said, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you," I looked at him, a little taken back, "I want to do more than have sex with you."

I was confused now, "What do you mean?" I asked.

"It probably sounds cheesy," he chuckled off.

"Just tell me," I told him, sincerely.

He looked up at me, his hazel orbs staring into mine, "I want to make love to you."

I giggled, not expecting it, "No one has ever said that to me before," I told him quickly; I didn't want him to take offense to the giggle.

"It's weird, I know, but I never said it to a girl before."

I kissed his chin, propping up, "Well, what's the difference between sex and love making, Mr. Iero?" I smirked at him.

He was amused with my question, "The difference is..." he pecked at my lips, "that I give my all to you."

I smiled at him, "You wanna make love to me?"

He nodded, but his lip, "Yes, ma'am."

I chewed at my lip, blushing hard, and letting the butterflies fill my insides. I let go of my lip, and sat up, with Frank and let him undress me. 

Every little nerve, in my body, tingled at his touch; he wouldn't let me undress myself. He took my summer dress off, fished my leggings down, he even unlatched my bra and left me in my boy shorts. 

"Why couldn't I--"

He cut me off, "Love making, babe."

I giggled and watched him undress; tossing his shirt aside, wiggling out of his tight jeans, and slipping off his vans and socks. He was left in his briefs, and got back on the bed with me. We laid there, kissing, bare chested, he on top of me.

"No foreplay involved," he scolded as my hand tried to make it's way to his briefs.

I nodded and let him take control. His hands left my hips, latching onto my undies, and slipping them down. I kicked them off, his hands went back to my hips, ignoring my thighs. He sat up, parting our lips, and laid me at the head of the bed, pulling the blanket over us; he took his briefs off and parted my legs.

"I'm gonna go slow...like the first time, okay?" I nodded, amused at how gentle he was being.

"Alright, Frankie."

He licked his lips, pulling closer to me. I arched my back and awaited him. Frank pulled my legs on his hips, and entered slowly; my lower half squeezed around him, my stomach grew in knots and arousal. I swallowed hard as he entered me, fully, and looked down into my eyes.

"I love you," he told me again; I knew he meant it and it made my heart race.

Frank began to stroke, his eyes fixated on me, causing me to feel so insecure and so small. A reassuring kiss made me heart race faster, and beat erratically. Little moans escaped my mouth, my hands trailed up his back, I wanted more, but I stopped from shouting it to him. I took small breaths and whimpered, arching closer to Frank, and digging my teeth into his shoulder. He brought his lips to my neck, still stroking at a nice, steady pace. Frank hit my spot, and I bit harder, he bit back and groaned. I felt my insides tighten, my nerves go on edge, and I began to moan and cry out louder.

Before I could blink, the both of us were reaching our peaks. I gripped Frank's back, still whimpering and squeezing tighter around him. He continued to stroke and suck at my neck; my entire body was in ecstasy.

"Frankie," I whispered in his ear, "I'm so close."

He brought his lips back to mine, he was over the edge and was cuming himself. I felt his seed fill me, before I could finished, and that took me over the edge, for sure. I bit down, the waves washed all over my endings and my toes curled harshly.

"I love you, Frankie," I muttered breathlessly, "I love you." I repeated.

Frank kissed at my jaw, "I love you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
While writing this I was listening to I Just Had Sex by The Lonely Island and couldn't focus much, but here you go. More awkward reading for some of you. And I brought Frankie back!
:D