Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

Nothing's Wrong

The sound of the school bell was a gift and a curse. One more class left, and I was golden. My flu had gone, and I was feeling better about everything. Even though, Frank and Mikey leaving bummed me out, I was happy for them.

"Did you change your mind about the party?" Cameron asked as we entered our last class.
"Uh..." I shrugged, "maybe, if I feel like partying."

Cameron frowned at me, "What can I do to change your mind?"

I sat beside him, "Cam, I would love too, but my boyfriend is only in town for another week and a half, and we won't be seeing each other for a good 2 months."

Cam nodded, "I was just trying to cheer you up," he chuckled softly, "I know you've have a rough couple of months, and now you're going off to college and leavin' me," he pouted, too.

"CSU is only 20 minutes away, plus I work at the book store, remember?"

He shaped his mouth into an O, "Oh yeah."

I shook my head, giggling, "I think you're losing it, Cam."
-

School was over. 

The bell rang, every muscle in my face stung from smiling so hard. I skipped out of class, with Cameron, hearing hoots and laughter, cheers that school was finally over. I walked over the scattered papers and passed the kids still at their lockers. Cameron had hugged me bye and went to find his girlfriend.

I made it to the parking lot, still smiling, and feeling the weight lift from my shoulders. I walked to my car, unlocking the drive side, but a familiar bulky body pressed my back against it.

"Haven't messed with you in a while," Dave smiled down at me; mine went away.

"Geez," I groaned, "it's the last day, and we never have to see each other again," I told him.
"One more request," he chuckled, "then you can go."

I crossed my arms, "What do you want?"

He leaned down at me, "Let me fuck you."

I furrowed my brows and pushed him away, "Get away from me!"

Dave smirked at me, "Come on...just a taste."

"Do you want me to hit you again?"

"If that's what you're into," I pushed his chest.

"Go fuck with Marilyn," I grabbed my keys from my pocket.

"That's why I'm here," he leaned against my car, "it seems she's messing around with the guy you gave your virginity to."

My stomach churned, "Yeah, right," I hissed, "piss off."

I opened my door, but pressed it closed, "Not until you fuck me."

I glared at him, "You wanna fuck?" He nodded with a smile, "Okay."

I tucked my foot back and forced it forward, kicking him between his legs. He bent over, groaning and grunting in pain. He fell back, "Fuck that, asshole."

I opened my car door, got in and started my car. I drove off, hoping that'd be the last time I ever saw that asshole again.
-

"I wanna get you a cake," mom said excitedly as we walked in the supermarket.
"Mom, it's okay, I don't wanna celebrate ending my prison sentence," she tapped my arm.

"Come on, it's not everyday your child graduates high school!" I held my tongue to keep from making a sarcastic remark.

"Ma, you're leaving tonight anyway, you won't be able to eat half of it."

Mom frowned, "Fine, fine," she huffed pushing the cart, "will you be okay while I'm gone?"

I nodded, "Just peachy."

"How long are the guys going to be here?"

"Just another week, then I'm on my own."

Mom looked at me worried, "Sunny--"

"Mom," I calmed her, "everything will be just fine, I have a full schedule for work and checking out apartments."

She smiled, "Good, sweetie."
-

Frank kissed at my neck as I straddled his waist. He and I were just making out, Mikey had gone for a bit, so it was just us.

"I'm gonna miss you," he told me between kisses.

"I'll miss you, too."

Frank placed his hands on my hips, "I got you something," he said softly.

"You didn't have to get me anything."

He shrugged, "I wanted to get you something for graduation."

I shook my head, "You didn't--"

He pressed a finger to my lips, "I did, so just accept it."

I rolled my eyes, his hands went to pocket, and I leaned back. He pulled out a small silver box. I raised my brow, while he opened it. He pulled out a small, black, almost glass, ring.
 
"This is a glass ring I bought in Europe a few years ago," he took my right hand, "in this gypsy store. The woman told me I should buy it and give it to the first girl I fell madly in love with." I smiled, warmly as he slipped the ring on my middle finger, "She said that it isn't an engagement ring, but a promise ring...she said it in German, and I forgot," I giggled at him, "Do you like it?"

I looked at the ring, twirling it, "Yes, it's beautiful."

Frank smiled, his eyes glimmering into mine, and he kissed at my bottom lip. I giggled, again, pressing my lips to his.

He pulled from me, his lips pouty, "I love you."

"I know, you say it all the time," I joked.

"Yeah," he sighed softy, "I just want you to know that I mean it."

I raised my brow at him, "Is something wrong?" I thought about what Dave had said earlier.

"No," he answered, pressing his forehead against mine, "Nothing's wrong."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww...
I make it even harder, don't I?