Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

Something Important

Sunny's POV

Time slipped by so quickly, again. Frank and Mikey would leave on Sunday, and I was dreading it. I couldn't help but have it on my mind the whole time.

It was Thursday, and it was just Mikey and I, hanging out at the mall. It was noon, all the teenagers were probably at home or on vacation, as the mall was empty.

"I wanna get you something," Mikey said to me, as we walked around.

"You don't have to, Mike," I swung my arm around his waist.

"Just let me," he smiled down at me, "you're my friend."

I giggled, "I know, but that doesn't mean you have to get me anything."

"I want to, a goodbye gift/graduation present," I rolled my eyes; you can't say no to these guys.

"Alright," I hummed, "What'd you have in mind?"

"Something that you'll wear everyday," he started, "Frank already gave you that ring...hmm," he seemed stumped, "a necklace?"

I shrugged, "Whatever you get me, I know I'll love."

Mikey trudged me to the kiosk, a laser pendant one. I had seen a couple of kids with one at school, usually with pictures. I stood by as Mikey looked around, "Ooh," he grinned.

"What?" I asked following him to a display.

"A charm bracelet!" Mikey smiled at me, "Let me tell him."

I shook my head at how enthusiastic Mikey was. He talked to the tall, bearded man who owned the kiosk and told him what he wanted. I stood by and watched him; it took a while, the man got the bracelet out, added a few charms, and engraved something on a plain heart charm. 

Mikey paid and walked over to me, holding it. He dangled the charm bracelet in front of me, and unhooked it.

"Alright," he started, showing the charms to me in his palms, "this is a small music, a pick, the letters M, G, F, R and B, a small heart that says I Love Knees," I giggled, looking them over.

My heart melted, at his sweet gesture, "Gosh, Mikey, you are the sweetest person ever," I pulled him into a hug, "I love you, Mike!"

He pulled away, kissing my forehead, "I love you, too, Sunny."

He took my left wrist, draped the bracelet over it and clasped the ends together. I jingled it around, smiling and wanting to hug Mikey again.

"I love it, thank you so much," he nodded and accepted another one of my hugs.
-

We went back to the hotel, where Frank was, once again, armed with his phone. He looked flushed and angry, he looked at us as we entered.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He just groaned, "I'll call you later," he said, angrily, into the phone.

"What's up, Frank?" Mikey asked.

"Stupid...insurance guy!" he kicked at his suitcase on the floor.

Mikey and I looked at each other, not understanding. Frank seemed so angry, that we didn't want to ask what happened. I sat on the bed, and pulled Frank with me. He seemed so stressed, I put my hands on his shoulders.

"What's that?" he asked, my bracelet dangled at his back.

"Oh," I smiled, "Mikey bought this for me," I showed him my wrist, and looked to Mikey, "isn't cute?"

Frank nodded, and messed with the charms, "I gotta go," he murmured quietly, almost to himself.

"Where?" I asked, as he let my hand go.

He rubbed his neck, "Business thing," he started, "excuse me."

Frank got up and left the room. I looked over at Mikey again, still confused.

"I wish he would just talk it out," I voiced my thoughts.

"Don't worry, Sun," Mikey got up, from the other bed, and sat next to me on Frank's, "I'll talk to him."

I nodded and gave Mikey a small smile.
-

I woke up to Mikey calling me; it was about 10, and I had work at 1.

"Sunny, I need to talk to you," he said quickly.

"Huh? What about?" I yawned.

"It's important and I need to tell you in person," he sounded angry, and was speaking fast.

"Okay, okay," I said, "but I gotta work at 1."

He sighed, "What time do you get off?"

"At 6," he sighed again.

"Ok, I'll see you at 6."

Mikey hung up and I just looked at the phone. What the hell was that all about?

I got to work, punching in, and wondering what Mikey had to tell me. The time seemed to go fast and slow. Before I knew it, it was 6.

I waved to my manager, and walked out of the bookstore. I looked around for Mikey; I mean he had something urgent to tell me, and he's usually punctual.

"Hey," I heard a voice behind me.

I turned to see Cameron, "Oh, hey, Cam."

"Are you waiting for someone?"

I nodded, "My friend, Mikey."

"Is he picking you up?"

I shook my head, "No, he just has something important to tell me," I laughed at the thought.

"Oh," he started, "are you gonna come to my party?" he smiled a bit.

"I don't think so."

He frowned, "Oh, come on, it'll be fun! I promise Marilyn and her friends won't be there."

I shrugged; Frank had been busy, and I didn't know if Mikey and I would hang out. I finally gave in, smiling, "Okay, fine," I sighed.

"Cool," he grinned, "I'll pick you up at 8."

I nodded and grabbed my phone from my pocket. 
♠ ♠ ♠
We're nearing the end of this story! Don't worry, there is like 6 more chapters left, I think, I have to count them after I edit them real good. I hope you guys are enjoying it, and thank you so mug for reading/subscribing/commenting, they mean the world to me!