Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

You Better Tell Her Or I Will!

Frank's POV

Mikey caught me.

He caught me as I yelled at Marilyn about her being pregnant. He grabbed my phone from me and tossed it in the toilet.

"What the fuck!" I screamed at him.

"You got her pregnant?" he screamed back, "That's why you've been avoiding Sunny, and running away?"

I stood against the bathroom wall, staring at my reflection in the mirror. Mikey's back was to it, and he looked tensed; I shifted my eyes back to him. His eyes were furious and his fist were balled.

"Yeah," I answered him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you crazy? What about Sunny?" I pursed my lips.

"Don't you think I know that?" I shouted, "For the past 3 weeks, Marilyn's been on my back, threatening me!"

Mikey sighed, "You have to tell Sunny...we leave in 2 days!"

I nodded, "I know, I know!"

He shook his head at me, "Sunny is gonna...she's going to fucking die," he answered sorrowfully, "shit."

I ran a hand through my hair, "Fuck," I cursed with him, "it's over Mikey, it's over."

Mikey furrowed his brows, "What the fuck did you expect? A goddamn parade?"

I squeezed my eyes shut, "Shit!"

"You better tell her, or I will," he swore to me.

"I can't Mikey," I started, "I can't."

He shook his head and walked out the bathroom. I heard him shuffle around, then silence; and then, "Sunny I need to talk to you!" I furrowed my brows and jumped to the door. I tried to open it, but he was leaning his weight against it. 

"Mikey!" I hissed, so she wouldn't hear, "Mikey!"

"It's important and I need to tell you in person," he said; I didn't dare beat at the door, "What time do you get off?...Okay, I'll see you at six."

The conversation was over and I started beating at the door.

"Open up motherfucker!" he weight leaned off, and it opened, "You aren't telling her shit!"

He smirked, "I should have told her right now," he waved the phone in my face.

I pressed my lips, angrily, and grabbed it. I threw it against the wall and looked back at it, "You aren't telling her!"

"Fuck you, Frank!" he screamed at me, "I can't believe you, you selfish bastard!"

He and I just stared at each other, both angry. Mikey shook his head and left me at the bathroom entry. I stalled for a moment, wondering what to do next. Mikey fumed, and I stared at the ground, now. I sighed, "I'll go tell her."

"You better," Mikey spat.
-

I didn't go to Sunny, instead I drove around. I drove around, thinking and hitting myself. I didn't know what to do, I just knew that my life was over.

I parked, after 3 hours of driving, at this abandon lot and rested my head against the steering wheel. Hard tears crashed my lids, and my heart ached. What am I gonna do? I thought about how I would explain myself to Sunny, what I could say for her to forgive me.
I couldn't say a thing for her to forgive me. It was all over now, my relationship is finished. I could only hope that she would still love me.

I leaned back in the car, and fell asleep. I could feel myself drifting off, and fighting it, mainly because I had to go see Sunny...and tell her. Apart of me let me drift because then I had to go. There was no way I could win.
-

When I woke up, it was late. I didn't know how late, and I couldn't call anyone. I yawned, stretched and started the car; the clock read 8:15. I sighed, and put the car in drive.

I drove back to the hotel, parking, and getting out. I went back up to the room, ready to face off with Mikey again. I didn't know what would happen, but I knew we were gonna argue again.

I got up to the room, and opened the door. The room was silent as I made my way in, "Mikey?" I called out, "Are you in here?"

There was no sound. There wasn't Mikey.

I looked around, noticing a note on the edge of my bed. I went over and picked it up, it was from the hotel desk, written in pencil.

I read it a loud; "Frank, I went to go talk to Sunny. I went to tell her the truth. Mikey."

I gripped the note, fury fighting my veins. I tossed the note and rushed to the door; the phone rung and I stopped. I turned to it, ran over, and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Why haven't you been answering your phone?" it was Marilyn.

"Why? I'm busy!" I shouted at her.

"Well, you mustn't be with Sunny, then."

I swallowed hard, "Why?" I dreaded the answer.

"She's at the lake with Cameron and I'm going to pay her a visit."

"Don't!" I screamed, every knot tying hard, "Don't tell her!"

She giggled, "Oh, I am."

Click.

I dropped the phone and rushed back to the door, but I bumped into someone.

It was Mikey; "Did you tell her?" he asked softly.

"No," I rushed, "but Marilyn is if I don't find her first."

"Where is she?" He asked, confused, "I went over her house, but she wasn't there."

"She's at a party at the lake."
♠ ♠ ♠
The suspense is killing me! lol

jazzy. Asked about The I Love Knees thing; incase you all don't know Mikey Way has some really awkward knees. My friend showed me a picture of Mikey standing and I instantly thought of having a little charm that says 'I Love Knees'. A lot of things going on in here are insiders between my friends and myself. We are very weird individuals.