Whisperwhisperwhisper.

adjective, noun, verb.

there's these fucking whisperers that you hear every second in your mind. they tell you every story and lie you've ever dared to think, every memory in the most vivid words without a single adjective or noun or verb. the words simply were and they made sense.

your hands would tremble like a chihuahua in the cold, your mind as broken as a record from the twenties as those thoughts would repeat and torture you. careful murmurs of sex and prejudice would dance in your mind with the simplest of ideas, notions that would scare you at any time. nothing made sense and yet everything was a poem and a song and pure literature that was created by you for just you without a second thought from your heart.

you felt the lightest ruffle of your shirt on your shoulders, bringing your mind to a different thought with a light laugh and grin.you could think of his hands playing on your simple skin, the respect between you calm and relaxing and something that you had searched for almost every day of your life.

but as soon as things made you smile the whisperers started up and reminded you of everything that wasn't right with you, the fucking words that played with everysinglething that you thought made sense. it fell away from your face like snowflakes from the sky, your heart beginning to throb as it did with adrenaline on a roller coaster from your past.

after all, even if you had the ability to bring a smile to your face simply from knowing him, nothing would work out for you were far too scared to bother with trying to pursue a relationship. you were far too scared to understand that you would have to fight for what you cared for, and you were just content with leaving the whispers in your head and your heart in his hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
stylistically uncapitalized.