Sequel: Adolescent Suicide

Frank Iero, You Are My Hero

Part Twelve

**Frank’s POV**

The next two days seemed to pass by way too slowly for his own comfort. He did nothing but think about Mercy. He couldn’t sleep. He couldn’t eat. The other guys were flipping shit about what to do, what to say. Frank, however, was lost in his own turmoil. He couldn’t even seem to think straight. No matter what he did, the image of Mercy, bound and gagged, seemed to infiltrate his mind. Never before had he experienced such pain as this, and he couldn’t imagine what Bob was feeling. Everyone kept pestering the bus driver to go faster, to get to Chicago as soon as possible, but he stayed the speed limit, knowing that if he went faster, and they were pulled over, it would only delay them in getting there.

They arrived in Chicago and pulled into the parking lot. They were staying at hotel this time, but didn’t want to wait before going into their changing room, where they thought the next information would be. And they were right. They walked in, and there lay a small black DVD case with another post it note. Frank was the first to get to it, and he lifted it off before handing the case to Ray, who instantly went over to the DVD player that had already been set up for them.

Frank’s hazel eyes scanned the piece of paper before handing it to Bob. Once it was out of his hands, he clenched his eyes shut, pressing his thumb and forefinger on each of his eyelids, putting pressure on it. Even with his eyes closed, he could see the scrawled message that was on the note.

To My Chemical Romance:

Here’s your next clue. Follow it, and Mercy won’t die.

The Faithless


Fuck. This was the most fucked up thing anyone has ever done. Well, on a small scale. Or whatever. It was fucked up, and that was all that mattered. All because the sick bastard wanted some cash, and wanted them to quit playing. But the guys had already talked about that. They would continue playing, despite what the man said. They would find Mercy, and save her, if it was the last thing they ever did.

He moved over to the couch as Ray put in the DVD, pushing play. Sound blared from the speakers as Mercy came into view. It seemed this time, the captor forgot to make sure the sound was off. He was slipping up already, it seemed. Mercy’s muffled screams reached Frank’s ears, making him shut his eyes tightly for a second, gritting his teeth. He opened them once more to take in the girl’s surroundings.

Once more, she was in a black room with one light dangling above her head. She was still wearing the same clothes she had on, and her hair was a disaster. In that instant, Frank noticed the dried blood on the top of her head, caking her gorgeous blonde hair. Well, it wasn’t so gorgeous now. Her makeup was smeared down her face, and once more, tears cascaded down her round cheeks. She was struggling against her binds, screaming something. It sounded like…

“Fuck! Rewind that! Hurry!” Frank yelled, making everyone jump around him. Ray picked up the remote quickly and rewound the DVD to the beginning. Frank leaned forward, his eyes wide. If he heard right, then Mercy was trying to tell them where to go.

“FMSHERE! FMSHERE!”

“She’s here! Holy fucking shit! She’s here! At the stadium!” Frank screamed, jumping up.

“What?” Mikey asked, standing up next to him, his eyes wide.

“Mercy is here, stupid ass! Didn’t you fucking hear her!? She’s screaming ‘HERE’!” Frank yelled, moving out of the room in a dead run, the rest of the guys struggling to follow him. Even with his short legs, Frank could move.

They reached a cross section of hallways and they came to a skidding halt, looking every direction, breathing heavily. Fuck. There were so many places where they could be, so many places they could search. It would be best if they split up, but Frank sure as hell didn’t want to be alone when facing The Faithless, whoever the fuck that sick bastard was. And it was in that moment that Frank had an epiphany. Who knew when that was recorded. They might not even be here even more. Still, it was a small chance.

“Bob, come with me. We’ll go right. The rest of you, go left. We’ll meet up in ten minutes if we haven’t found her and go straight,” Frank said, barking out orders. The others had no choice but to nod and comply. Bob grabbed the upper part of his arm and started dragging him down the right hallway.

Frank stumbled at first, but quickly regained his footing as they barreled down the hallway. They slammed into doors, making them careen against the far walls with a slam. Still, no Mercy. After ten minutes of searching, and no sight of her, they turned back and met up with the others to go down the other hallway. At the end, they turned a corner to come to a dead end.

“Fuck!” Bob exclaimed, slamming his fist against the wall.

It was then that they heard the muffled screams. They all paused, ears searching for where it was coming from. Frank watched as Bob plastered his ear against the wall.

“From in there! Holy fucking shit, it’s coming from in there! We need to find the door!” he exclaimed, turning to run back down the hallway.

The rest of them followed hot on his heels. They sped around the corner, heading down the way that Frank and Bob had previously inspected. They went further this time, her screams coming louder with each thudding foot beat. They didn’t dare call out, in case The Faithless happened to be near by. Soon, they came to the door that they were looking for. Without waiting, Gerard brought his foot up and kicked it in. They barreled inside, and came to a crashing halt, wide-eyed.

There stood the man from the alley, the one who had tried to rape Mercy. He held her in front of him, clutching to her small body tightly, a knife to her throat. Her blue eyes were wide with fear, and he realized that the man must’ve heard her screams. Either that, or used her as bait. And they had fallen right into his trap. They were fucked.

A sadistic grin came over the man’s face. “Ah, I knew you’d come for her eventually. She is a pretty little thing, isn’t she? And she has been a doll this entire time. We had fun, didn’t we, Mercy?” he growled, pressing the knife more tightly to her throat.

**Mercy’s POV**

She had never been so scared in her life. That day in the alley was nothing compared to the pure horror that she had felt over the past two days. After she had been bound and gagged, she had been thrust into the trunk of a car and taken to a small house, where he proceeded to video tape her, telling her that it was going to be sent to the guys as a sort of farewell present. She had listened to what it was he said afterwards, adding his own words to the video. But afterwards, he had told her that he never had the intentions of letting her live. Oh no. He was going to have his way with her, then kill her while videotaping it, so the guys could watch the last of her breaths exit her body.

Then, he had thrust her into the backseat of his car, and he drove like a bat out of hell to get to wherever they were going. Mercy had no idea, because he had blindfolded her. The only thing she had eaten or drank in the past two days was a small cup of water, plus a cold sandwich. For that, she was at least grateful. Once they were to their destination, he had shoved her out of the car and into a building. From there, he had proceeded to tie her up for another videotape.

Those two nights though, when they were out on the road, he would ever so often stop and have his way with her. Never before had she felt so disgusting, so used. Her cries and struggles were nothing to the huge man. He ignored her, and continued the hard thrusting, ripping her insides. She had bled the whole first night, and the second. In fact, she was almost positive that she was still bleeding.

When he left her for a second, to do God only knows what, she had attempted to tell the guys where she was. She had watched the man turn on the video camera, had watched him like she had done previously. He had forgotten a button, the sound button, she hoped. It was worth a shot, and she screamed until she went hoarse. The man came back to tape himself, then left to deliver it. A few minutes later, he came back and yanked her by her hair, whispering in her ear.

“They’ve arrived, my love. They’re doing exactly what I want them to.”

Not even five minutes later, they heard the thundering footsteps. But then, her hopes were cut away when they receded. They weren’t ever going to find her. She was going to have to put up with more nights of his touch, more nights of him having her however he wanted. She felt sick in that moment, and in complete despair. She wasn’t sure how much more she could handle. And then, the thump on the wall let her know that they were close, that they had heard her screaming. She let out some more muffled screams and surprisingly, the man didn’t stop her. It wasn’t until they had gotten extremely close that he had yanked her up out of the chair and held her against his chest, the cold metal of a knife pressing against her throat. And then, the guys came barreling in, eyes wide when they realized that she was not yet out of danger.

“Y-yes!” she stammered to his question, not wanting to give him any reason to slide the knife against her throat, killing her.

The man was fucking insane. There was no other way to describe it. He was fucking nuts. He needed help, seriously. Either that, or he needed to be killed. Either way was perfectly satisfying for her. Either way meant that he was no longer able to touch her, to force himself upon her.

Her blue eyes were wild with fright as she looked at them. Frank looked like hell, like he hadn’t slept in a year. Bob was no better. Their eyes were full of anger, concern, love. It wrenched her heart straight out of her body. This was all her fault. She shouldn’t have come on tour with them. Then, they would be laughing and joking right now, getting settled into their hotel room without a care in the world.

“I’m assuming you didn’t even hear my part of the video, did you?” the man asked with a sneer. He didn’t wait for them to reply though. “Of course you didn’t. She’s just so damn precious. I admit, I happen to like her a lot.”

“If you fucking touched her, I’m going to fucking kill you!” Frank screamed, making to step forward. Bob caught him though, holding him back. Mainly because the man’s hand moved across her throat a few centimeters, drawing blood. Mercy could feel it skimming down the hollow of her neck and into her shirt.

“Now, now, Mr. Iero. Let’s not be hasty, shall we? We don’t want this knife to accidentally slit her throat, do we?”

Her eyes clenched shut and she begged forgiveness. Begged forgiveness to whatever higher being there was. For whatever she had done to make Him so angry at her. For whatever she had done to make her deserve this. She was sorry for it, for everything. She only wished that the guys didn’t have to be involved, that the pain wasn’t in their eyes.

Mercy opened her blue eyes and watched as Gerard discreetly moved to the left a bit. The man didn’t say anything, so she guessed that his eyes were still on Frank, who was struggling against Bob’s vice grip around his throat and torso.

“Now, since you didn’t even listen to what I have to say, I suppose that Mercy doesn’t deserve to live. You don’t deserve her in the least. Although I shall be sad to let her go, it’s for the best, don’t you think?” the man asked.

The knife on her throat was getting pressed harder and harder against her, and she could feel even more droplets of blood escape her insides to dribble down her exposed skin. Her blue eyes stayed on Gerard, watching his every movement. She watched as his hand slid to his pocket, where she knew he kept his pocketknife.

And then, in a flash, it was out. The flicking sound it made when it opened alerted the man that held a hold on her. Almost in slow motion, she watched Gerard release his pocketknife. It sailed through the air a little to her left, where the man’s arm was. But at the same time, she felt the knife drag across her throat and blackness overwhelmed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333

Cliffhanger, much? Bwahahahahaha. Comments?

<333
PhoenixRising