Sequel: Adolescent Suicide

Frank Iero, You Are My Hero

Part Sixteen

After dinner, we had all parted ways so that Gerard, Bob, and Ray could get settled into Sicily’s apartment. Frank and Mikey had come with Mercy home, most of the time with her on Frank’s back, laughing and giggling like a little school girl. It was in that moment that she realized that she hadn’t spent any time whatsoever with him. She wasn’t even sure what to call their relationship. It was…fucked up? Yes, fucked up seemed to be the right way to phrase their relationship.

She hopped down off of Frank’s back and unlocked the door. It swung open, revealing Skittles in the hallway, the handles off of one of her favorite purses in his mouth. Shit. She forgot to pick that up. However, his cute little face was looking up at her, a sad expression on it. As if he was sorry for what he had done. She realized that she couldn’t be mad at him. Mercy picked him up and cuddled him for a second before putting him back down.

“You’re not going to punish him?” Mikey asked, arching a brow.

A pout came onto her round face. “No. He’s too damn cute!” she exclaimed, pointing down at him. Skittles tongue poked out of his mouth as his brown eyes darted between the two. “Aren’t you, Skittles? Tell Mikey that he’s an asshole for even thinking of getting onto you,” she cooed down at him.

Mikey rolled his eyes and moved over to the couch, picking up the remote and turning on the TV. Mercy grinned broadly and turned to Frank, who was hovering behind her. His arms snaked around her waist, pulling her close, getting a giggle out of the girl. A smile brought up the corners of his lips before they came down to meet hers.

Again, the electricity coursed through her body. It seemed that that was never going to end. Not that she wanted it to. It was…different. She had no idea what it meant, but it was different. No other guy had ever done this to her. She thought about him constantly, dreamed about him, wrote about him, talked about him. He was like a poison, coursing through her veins. But she didn’t want it to leave, even if it meant killing her.

“I missed you,” he said quietly, breaking the kiss to put his forehead on hers.

“I missed you too,” she whispered, smiling slightly.

“Hey! You two fucking lovebirds! I can hear you in here, you know! Take that somewhere where my virgin ears aren’t!” Mikey yelled from the living room.

Mercy snickered as Frank rolled his eyes. He took her hand in his. “Come on. Let’s go for a walk,” he said, dragging her out of the apartment.

They left the building in silence and walked about a block away, holding hands and pressing their bodies close together. It was a bit chillier now that the sun was starting to fade on the horizon, but Frank’s body heat warmed her small frame up quite quickly. The evening sounds of the city reached her ears as they walked. It was then that she realized how much she loved New York. In a way, it reminded her of home, of Chicago. That was probably why she always came here, even growing up. She spent summers here, in a camp. And then she came to school here, and now, she lived here.

“Mercy?” Frank asked, breaking her out of her thoughts.

“Hm?”

“What would you call us?”

Mercy turned her blue eyes on him, confused by the question. Well, not by the question, really, but why he was asking it. Though she had been wondering herself, she hadn’t expected it to come up like this. Their last talk about their relationship had been in the hospital, but it hadn’t been brought up since then.

“I would call us humans, Frankie,” she said sarcastically.

A sigh came from Frank as he pulled them on a small bench right outside of a park. She sat heavily, snuggling close to him for warmth.

“I’m being serious, Merc,” he pleaded, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as he looked down at her, his brows furrowed in frustration.

“What do you want us to be?” Mercy asked.

“Anything but friends. Or enemies. Mercy…I think…” he trailed off, turning his eyes away from her.

She sat up and turned his face towards her. “What do you think?” she whispered.

“I think I love you.”

Her hand dropped into her lap, as did probably her jaw. He loved her? Holy fucking shit. That was the last thing that she ever expected. Especially from Frank. Not sure why that was, but it was the truth. For some odd reason, she found it hard to imagine Frank being in love with someone, let alone her. Fuck. What was she supposed to say to that? She knew that she had intense feelings for him. Fuck, she could feel it every time he fucking touched her! But love? Was she ready for that? Was she ready to take the next step with him?

“Frank…” she whispered, biting at her bottom lip.

“No, you don’t have to say it back. It’s just…I don’t know how else to tell you my feelings other than to put it bluntly. And it’s okay if you don’t feel the same way yet. I just need to know that I have a chance. Please,” he said, cupping her cheek with one of his larger hands.

Mercy smiled. “Of course you do,” she said before pressing her lips against his. He pulled her tight against him, deepening the kiss. If she thought that the simple peck on the lips that she had been receiving was the best things he had ever felt, she was insane. Or stupid. Either way, the feeling of his tongue on hers, the sweet taste of his lips. It was ecstasy.

He pulled back, breathing heavily. His hazel eyes bore into her blue ones as he once more rested his forehead on hers. Fuck, she was crazy about this man. After not seeing him for three whole fucking months, having him here now only intensified the feelings that she had for him. Was it love? Was that the strange feeling in the pit of her stomach? Maybe it was just sexual frustration. There was, of course, only one way to find out.

She stood and grabbed his hand. “Come on. We’re heading back now,” she said quietly, pulling him off the bench.

If they went any faster, they would’ve been running home. They entered the apartment to Mikey’s snores. Skittles was on his chest, sleeping soundly. Mercy dragged Frank into her bedroom and shut the door behind them before turning and pushing him against the wall, slamming her lips onto his. His response was delayed, mostly out of surprise, but his arms still wound around her waist, bringing her close to him.

After a few minutes, he pulled away, his breathing haggard. “Mercy, might I ask what you’re doing?”

She rolled her eyes. “Frank, seriously. Act now, question later, okay? Just…I want to do this. If you’re willing, then I am,” she told him.

He didn’t say anything, only brought his lips hungrily to hers. Her hands went to the hem of his shirt, pulling it up over his head. Mercy pulled back just the slightest bit so that she could take in his chest, take in the many tattoos and the contours of his muscles. She loved the little ‘V’ shape that was right above the pants line. Fuck, he was even more gorgeous than she could’ve even possibly imagined.

Frank smirked at her before lifting her own shirt up over her head. In that instant, she wished she had worn something a little sexier than the plain black bra that was currently adorning her body. Frank ran a finger over the edge of it, causing shivers to run up and down her spine. Goose bumps covered her flesh and she suppressed a shudder.

“Cute,” he commented before assaulting her lips with his own. She turned them, then shoved him onto the bed, letting their kiss fall. She gave him a mischievous grin before hopping on top of him, straddling his hips before bringing her lips to his. His hands roamed her back and sides as their tongues fought for dominance, and it wasn’t long before she felt her bra loosen on her body.

Mercy helped him strip it off of her before she was flipped. Frank sat on his knees between her legs, his hazel eyes taking in her body. It wasn’t strange, but it was different. He didn’t seem to be looking at her as though he was examining her. It was almost like he was trying to memorize every contour, every shadow that played on her white skin.

He bent down and began skimming his lips down her neck, over her breasts and to her stomach. A moan escaped her lips when his tongue flicked at the soft skin right above her pants. Fuck, he was good at this. He was tormenting her to no end, and he knew it. He smirked up at her when she moaned, clearly enjoying this as much as she was. Her hands went to his face, bringing his lips back up to meet hers for a passionate kiss. Her hands fumbled with the button on his jeans and finally freed it. Mercy’s hands moved just inside of them, sliding them down a bit.

Frank broke the kiss and sat up, pulling them completely off, revealing a pair of dark red silk boxers. Mercy giggled slightly as he blushed. His face was a lot cuter when it was bright red. He stuck his tongue out at her before he undid her own jeans and pulled them off, revealing a pair of plain black lace boy shorts. He moved back over her, kissing at her neck as he pressed himself against her. He was obviously very happy at the moment, from the hardness she felt poking her.

“You’re so gorgeous,” he murmured in her ear, his warm breath tingling her senses. She was so turned on at that moment, that he could’ve probably said anything and she could’ve cared less. Okay, so that was exaggerating, but damn it, if he didn’t hurry up with it, she was going to go fucking mad.

She let out a low growl and flipped them again. Her small frame pressed against his as she attacked his body with her lips. She kissed every inch of exposed flesh that she could find, alternating between little pecks and nibbles. Mercy heard his breath hitch when she hit a particular spot on his shoulder and she smirked before focusing on that spot for a few seconds. Her hands went down to his boxers and she slid them down before throwing them across the room.

“Someone’s happy,” she remarked, her blue eyes glinting mischievously as she looked at his hard member.

“Do you always ruin the moment?” Frank asked, rolling his eyes slightly.

She grinned. “Of course. But I always repair it.”

Mercy grabbed his shoulders and turned them so that he was laying on top of her. His warm flesh on hers felt so amazing. If it was possible, she’d love to have him like this all the time. Pressed against her, his lips against hers. A poetic embrace of lovers, as it were. Frank’s fingertips ran along the hem of her panties and she let out another moan. Gah, she just wanted him. All of him. At that moment, she just needed to feel him.

The moan made him grin as he yanked her panties off of her small frame. His fingers skimmed along her hips, down her thighs, then up to her womanhood. He grazed the outside of it, and Mercy’s body quivered from the excitement coursing through her veins. With his lips on hers, he inserted one of his fingers. A gasp came out of her small mouth, muffled from his lips. He pumped his fingers in and out of her, heightening her arousal.

“Holy fuck, Frank,” she moaned, her blue eyes flitting open to see his hazel eyes on her. His fingers removed themselves from inside of her and he shifted so that he was laying on top of her. He pressed himself harder on her and her hips jutted out, welcoming him. She needed release. She was practically begging for it, yet he pulled away, smirking once more.

A slight purr came from his throat. “Hm. Not yet, Mercy darling,” he whispered in her ear.

She groaned and brought one of her hands from his waist to take him. Her thin fingers wrapped around his member and she began moving it up and down, teasing the head every so often. She felt his body shake against her touch, his head tilting back with his gorgeous eyes closed. His face was screwed up as if he was trying to contain himself, as if he didn’t want to give into the erotic passions that she was so blatantly offering him.

“Mercy…” he moaned.

She removed her hand and put it back on his hips, bringing him close to her. He allowed it, finally. He thrust into her softly at first, but with some urging from her hips, he began moving faster. He quieted Mercy’s loud moans by pressing his lips against her as he started up a rhythm. Mercy matched his movements with her own, lost completely in the pushing and pulling of their bodies.

It was a swirl of emotions. Passion. Romance. Tenderness. And…love. Even as Mercy reached her peak, that funny feeling in her stomach stayed there. She loved him. Holy fucking shit. She loved Frank Iero. This wasn’t just some sexual frustration thing. There was an underlying deep emotion in the pit of her body.

A moan escaped Mercy’s body once more when she reached her peak. Her body tensed up. Her legs, which were wrapped around his small hips, tightened as she felt herself release. Just a few seconds later, Frank did too. His thrusting slowed down before stopping completely. Sweat beaded his brow as he looked down at her. A droplet released itself and landed on Mercy’s right breast.

Frank leaned down and kissed her softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled away and made to exit her body, but her legs around his waist made him stop. She smiled, shaking her head. “You can’t leave yet,” she whispered.

He chuckled and laid down atop her body, his fingers wrapping into her mass of blonde hair. Her brow furrowed slightly. She loved him. Fuck. And she had no idea how to tell him. Bluntly, perhaps? But then, she didn’t want him to think that she was being all male on him and saying it just because they had just had sex. No, Frank would never think that. Or at least, she hoped he wouldn’t.

“Frank?” Mercy whispered.

“Hm?”

“I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
<333

Comments? Mucho appreciated. *nods*

<333
PhoenixRising