So Stop Telling Yourself Otherwise

Ever

Don’t you ever tell me I deserve better. I don’t think I’ve ever seen something or someone better than you. You walk with confidence coated desperation, like some double coated candy I roll you around in my mouth and taste those hidden flavors.

-------------------------You’re exotic and beautiful and yet you cry and tell me to ---------------------look around; to see how much more beautiful everyone else ---------------------is. Who has lied to you and told you otherwise? I could hold ------------------------you for the rest of my life and watch you grow and no one -------------------------would steal my eyes away. You’re beautiful down to your ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------core.

Poetry in motion would never describe you, you have no mold and you change every moment to fit those you fancy. I’ve never seen just one person beneath those glassy eyes; your behavior changes on command.

---------------------------------I never want to hear you break because of anyone -----------------------------------else. They don’t matter and they never will. Bring --------------------------------- your eyes to mine and tell me I’m lying to you; you
----------------------------------are beautiful, you are intelligent, you are talented, --------------------------------------you are everything I could ever want and more. ------------------------------------------------------So stop telling yourself otherwise.

-------------------------Because I tend to be persistent.