‹ Prequel: The King and Queen
Status: A Spoonful Of Jimmy Helps The Whole World Go Down

The Gift You Gave Me

Uncle Acky

Calla’s pov
“Hey, Zacky are you busy today?” I asked holding my cell phone between my shoulder and ear.

“Uncle Acky!” Bella yelled with her mouth full of cheerios.

I smiled at Bella and put the milk back in the fridge.

“I’m not busy today, in fact the guys are coming over today.” He told me.

I turned away from Bella and asked, “Is Jimmy going to be there?”

“Yeah, but I guess I can tell him not to come over.” He trailed off.

“No it’s fine, I just don’t want him to watch her alone.” I told him, since I didn’t trust him since three years ago.

“Don’t worry he won’t be, when will you be here?” He asked.

I turned around and took Bella’s empty bowl, set it in the sink then looked at the clock.

“I guess I’ll be there in a few.” I sighed, swinging my car keys around my fingers.

“Kay, I’ll see you in a bit, bye.” He spoke.

“Bye.” I replied before shutting my cell and shoving it into my front pocket.

“You ready to go to Uncle Zacky’s house?” I asked Bella.

She giggled and nodded, “Will daddy be there too?” She asked with those big blue eyes of Jimmy’s.

I hesitated before nodding and pulling on her Avenged Sevenfold hoodie.

I locked my apartment on my way out and carried Bella to the car lot.

Where my superman car was, I put her in the back seat into her car seat then got into the drivers seat.

“A7x!” Bella yelled from her seat.

I smiled and turned on the stereo and popped in City Of Evil and started blasting The Beast And The Harlot.

The whole way to Zacky’s house Bella sang from the back seat a huge smile on her face.

When I pulled into Zack’s drive way Bella was trying to get out of her seat.

I turned off the car and got out to unbuckle her.

I picked her up and let her play with my brown hair, I ended up letting it go back to the natural color.

She has the exact same color of hair as me.

I knocked on the door and when it opened I was not very happy to see who answered it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank You for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

First chapter whoohoo!

I would love comments from you guys!!!!