‹ Prequel: The King and Queen
Status: A Spoonful Of Jimmy Helps The Whole World Go Down

The Gift You Gave Me

One Step Closer

(Three Weeks Later)
The search party for Jimmy and Bella had ended.

It just seemed like yesterday that Bella was in my arms watching Tom & Jerry.

I couldn’t help but think this is my fault if I had never met him, or had a secret relationship, then have sex on my birthday, and runaway then went to Vegas with Irony and have seen Jimmy making out with Emily, and find out that I was pregnant and have Bella, then taken away Jimmy’s visiting rights to Bella, none of this would have ever happened.

Zacky was at a band meeting I took a cab to Jimmy’s apartment to look for myself.

Once I opened the door his scent rushed up my nostrils sending shivers down my spine.

I sighed and shut the door behind me.

There had to be some sort of clue that would give me at least a hint to where he had taken Bella.

One hour later and I still hadn’t found anything yet.

It was a bit dusty in here so I cleaned up at bit.

I dusted off the bookshelf that had picture frames on it.

On accident I hit one of the picture frames and knocked it on the ground causing the frame and glass to break.

“Shit.” I breathed since the crash had scared me.

I bent down and swept the broken glass pieces into the trashcan.

I picked up the picture and looked it over carefully.

It was a picture of Jimmy and I at the graduation party.

He had his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to his side.

I was hugging him with a gigantic smile on my face.

He had a smile almost the same size as mine.

A slip of paper fell from behind the picture.

I bent down and picked it up it had an address one it.

I read over the address a few times before gasping when I realized what it was.

This is where he had taken Bella it had to be.

I got a cab that would take me to my apartment then to the airport.

It only took me a few minutes to book a flight, and pack some clothes.

“Flight 187 is now boarding.” A voice rang out over the intercom in the airport.

I rushed to the gate and waited until my ticket and passport was check over before getting on the plane in first class.

I had a tingly feeling running through my body.

I was wearing a smile that never left my face as I looked out the window.

I was one step closer to finding my baby and Jimmy…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!

I love the comments! =D