‹ Prequel: The King and Queen
Status: A Spoonful Of Jimmy Helps The Whole World Go Down

The Gift You Gave Me

Visiting Rights Have Been Revoked

Calla’s pov
“Hey, Calla you look as pretty as ever.” Jimmy smiled at me.

“Oh, Jimmy always the charmer.” I rolled my eyes and pushed past him into the house.

I set Bella down on Zacky’s lap, she giggled when he started to tickle her.

“Remember preschool in one hour.” I reminded him.

I waved at the guys and smiled, “Goodbye Bella, have fun at school”

“Bye mommy!” She yelled through her giggles.

I drove down to Johnny’s and got ready for my shift.

*****A few hours later*****

It was midnight I had to work a double shift so I got off late.

Good thing that Zack and the guys love Bella, so they won’t be mad at me for showing up late.

I texted Zack that I’d be over in a bit.

He didn’t reply so I figured he was sleeping.

When I pulled up the house there was a pink car in the drive way.

I pulled my car up next to it and walked over to the front door opening it with the spare key.

The lights were off and the only light that was on was coming from down stairs.

I walked down to see Jimmy and Bella watching TV, normally I would be fine with it but, this time there was some chick I had never seen before with them.

Bella was sitting on her lap, and Jimmy and this bitch were kissing!

“Jimmy.” I growled.

Jimmy turned shocked to see me and picked up Bella.

“Calla it’s not what you think.” He tried to defend himself.

“Give me my baby.” I growled.

“What’s going on?” Zacky asked walking down the stairs with the rest of the guys behind him.

“Bella cover your ears.” I told her.

She covered her ears with her hands.

“This ass hole brings some slut in here and while my baby is on her lap she’s making out with him!” I yelled.

“Give me my baby!” I yelled and grabbed Bella from him.

“I’m not a slut.” She stood up and flipped her platinum blonde hair over her shoulder.

“Sure that’s what they all say.” I said then shoved past Zacky and the guys.

I stopped at the top of the stairs and turned around to look at all of them.

“Jimmy your visiting rights to Bella have been revoked.” I told him then walked out of the house and drove home.

“Bella, daddy’s going to go bye-bye for a while.” I told her tucking her into the princess bed that Zacky bought for her.

“Why?” She asked.

I couldn’t stand her blue eyes right now so I looked away, “Because what daddy was doing wasn’t right especially when you were there, and he’s a bad, bad guy.” I told her.

“Daddy’s bad?” She asked.

I nodded, “He’s bad guy like the joker from batman.”

“I don’t like daddy.” She pouted.

“So what happens if you see him?” I asked her.

She hugged me and said, “Ignore.”

“Good girl, ignore him like those mean kids.” I hugged her back then tucked her back in.

I kissed her goodnight then shut off the light and made my way out of her room and into mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!