Darling,

four

He’s not quite sure where he is when he wakes, his head pounding, his bones aching. He sits up, rubbing his eyes and finding William brightly smiling directly in front of him. He groans, falling back on the couch, his arm covering his eyes.
“Good morning sunshine,” William sings, his accent playing on the pronunciation. Collin pushes William’s heavy body off him, rolling over and burying his face in the cushions. “Thank you, William, for dragging me up three flights of stairs and onto your lovely, plush couch in the middle of the night and not leaving me any painful scars!” He teases. “Oh why you’re welcome, Collin.”
“What time is it?” he murmurs, turning back over.
“Ten fourty-three,” William answers, grinning.
“Shit,” he jumps off the couch, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. “I have to go.”
“Go?”
“Home, I have to go home.”
“Okay,” William lets him past. “Are you planning on walking then?”
“Oh,” he pauses at the door, turning slightly. “Can I have a ride?”
“Sure,” he answers, grabbing his keys. “If you tell me what happened.”
“What happened?”
“Yeah, who’s going to ruin you, Collin?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of shoved this in there.
Because I have to have this story done today...