Status: Joint Story

The Sun Makes Shadows

Dr. Dolitle

Nyaa’s POV

I pouted once we reached the kitchen.

“Jerk,” I mumbled before going to help Val cook.

“Don’t be mad I beat you,” he scoffed before going into the living room with the other guys.

I rolled my eyes. What was with this guy? One minute he was about to pound me into the ground and the next he was joking like nothing happened. I was getting whiplash just thinking about his emotional changes.

Soon Matt came back in and tossed me over his shoulder.

“Umph,” I gasped before looking at Val for help who only laughed at us. “What the hell Shrek put me down!” I growled and his body rumbled with his deep chuckle.

“What are you doing?” He sat me down finally in the middle of the living room and I stood still trying to regain my balance.

You lose it when you’re randomly picked up and put down.

“Stop doing that!” I stomped my foot and he rolled his eyes.

“I only did it twice,” I scoffed.

“Once was enough,” I said.

“Whatever; show the guys your Dr. Dolittle thingy!” I cocked a brow and looked around the room to notice they were all sitting around as if to watch a show.

“I can’t just do it!” I scoffed and he rolled his eyes.

I then noticed Bella was outside barking away.

“Bella’s flipping out; tell us what’s wrong with her.” Zacky said and I sighed before walking outside.

My audience followed me and I walked over to the dog. It was yelping around and jumping back and forth. My brows furrowed together as I bent down to her level.

“Hey girl, what’s wrong?” She continued to yelp and jump and I frowned.

She seemed to be in pain. I looked down to notice she wasn’t using her left paw that much; like a limp or something. I grabbed onto her ears to get her to stop moving and once she did I leaned in to whisper to her.

“What hurt you girl?” She whimpered and moved her nose to the wooden fence around the side of our house.

I looked over and stood up. Ignoring the confused glances of the guys I ran inside and up to my room. Going into my bathroom I got what I needed.

“What are you getting?” Jimmy asked; the guys followed me.

“Tweezers,” I ran back downstairs with the guys trailing.

“Why do you need that for?” Matt asked.

“To pluck your uni-brow,” I replied sarcastically as I raced back outside.

“Come here Girl,” I commanded and Bella limped over I sat on the grass and lifted her paw to inspect it.

Sure enough there was a big chuck of dead wood stuck in her paw. I sighed and looked back at her.

“One of you guys has to hold her head for me,” Brian stepped up but looked confused.

“Hold her tight, dogs bite when they’re in pain,” he nodded and held her head forward.

She whimpered.

“This will only hurt for a second girl,” I said then lifted her paw in my face before gentle but quickly pulling the wood out of her.

She jerked her head but stopped once I dropped her paw.

“There, should be all better,” I smiled and she yelped happily and licked my face before running off to play around the yard.

“Told you she’s Dr. Dolittle,” I rolled my eyes at Matt.

“Any idiot with 10% of a brain can tell there was something wrong with her foot,” I said and he glared playfully.

“Shudd upp,” he pouted and I chuckled before pushing him and going inside to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Random filler. Not important really :/
Sorry it’s suck-ish I’m nursing a hangover lol.

Comment, Subscribe, Banner(?)
-Neche