Just A Kiss

KyuNo

Their performance had just ended. They walked off stage, Jonghyun sighing in relief and Jino silently following behind. Kyuhyun watched them, silently laughing to himself at the fact that he was the oldest for the night. Jay was busy doing another schedule. They reached the dressing room, Jonghyun sat in the closest seat possible, which was a small sofa, and quickly dozed off.

Jino sat on the couch, watching B2ST perform. Kyuhyun silently sat next him, laying his head on the arm of the couch. Jino took a quick glance toward him then turned his attention back to the screen. He noticed it but didn’t bother to point it out, too tired to say anything. “Hyung...” he heard him say after a few minutes, his gaze now fixed on him.

He grunted in response and turned to him, his head still down. He heard him release a small breath and saw him look down at his hands nervously. “Well? What is it?” he said, getting tired of watching him. He looked up in surprise before smiling nervously. “D-did I do good tonight, hyung?” he whispered, a small blush gracing his cheeks.

Kyuhyun smiled and ruffled his hair. “Yes, you did good Jinho-ah.” Jino smiled happily and hugged him quickly. He tensed at the motion. Jino noticed this and pulled away. “I-I’m sorry!” he said, putting his head down. He shook his head, shrugging. “It’s okay. Caught me off guard.” He said, sitting up. He looked up at the screen and saw the SNSD was performing. They would have to go back on stage soon. He turned to Jino and noticed the other pouting. He quirked an eyebrow at this and snorted, poking his side.

Jino jumped and turned to him in surprise. “We have to go on stage soon.” He said, smirking. Jino nodded and stood up, going to wake Jonghyun up. Kyuhyun grabbed his wrist and he turned in surprise. He was going to say something but Kyuhyun cut him off with a quick peck to the lips. He smirked and left the room, satisfied. Jino woke Jonghyun and left quickly, ignoring the questions about why his cheeks were red. He couldn’t help but to touch his lips as he was walking, smiling to himself.