Unforgivable

Chapter One: My life as Andee

I was never perfect. There I was sitting in school lunch room. Alone. The thing about was that it wasn't such a large lunch room. The disadvantage of that was rumors spread quickly like when lightning strikes. I did have tons of rumors spread about me but they weren't entirely true. I didn't have any friends or anyone that I could go to. Andee is what most teachers called me but Anal is what other people called me. I wish I could escape this life and become a demon so I could get back revenge to everyone. Well, I can't. Not even my family understands me.
As I got home, I heard pounding, music that was so loud that you could your heart beat. That was my brother Ryan, he was the life of the party. He got all the girls and was invited to every party known to man. Pretty sickening if you ask me. The worst part of it is I get blamed for everything. I walk down and belt out " RYAN!! Can you turn down the music please!?" I belted.
"No Andee! I'm practicing and NO ONE tells me how to practice!"
"Fine." I ran upstairs.
The same old same old happened everyday at my household. Ryan and I would fight over who gets the first cone of ice-cream of Moose Tracks(our favorite). Then, our parents would try to hold us back. It wasn't the most pleasant every night at my household. The next day at school. I think I was dreaming. A complete miracle happened.