Unforgivable

Chapter Thirteen: The skin I realized I was never in.

That night, I logged on and thankfully Jake was on. Here was our conversation:
Me: Hey Jake! Listen, Can I talk to you about earlier?
Jake: Sure.
Me: I know you said everything was ok but it seemed like it wasn't.
Jake: You're correct. I just wanted to know what it was like to have someone by your side, A love, To kiss, and to give presents to. You are the only one I'm crushing on.
Me: 0.o Well, Do you like Lola at all?
Jake: Not at first, But I'm starting to.
Me: How about tomorrow you talk to her about this.
Jake: What if it doesn't work?
Me: I'm sure you'll find someone in the future. :)
Jake: Thanks Andee! *hugs* See you at school tomorrow! :D
Me: See ya! :)
Lunch arrived and I couldn't wait for this moment. We all sat down and then it happened. "Hey Lola. I know I've never felt this way before about you but, I think I'm crushing on you," Jake said shyly.
"That's so sweet Jake but you only make that mistake once. I'm really sorry. I'm sure you will find someone in the near future."
A tear trickled down his face. They hugged and I hoped everything was better.
I logged on to facebook again tonight and I group chatted with Lola and Jake:
Me: Hey everyone! Are any of you going to the Summer Dance?
Lola: No. Dances are for wannabe's. I think they're totally pointless.
Jake: I was about to go with someone. But my heart has broken into a million pieces. :,(
Me: *hugs*
Lola: *hugs*
Me: I'm sure you will find someone next year. I mean, we have three years left for you to accomplish your dream Jake.
Jake: I guess you're right guys. Thanks.
Lola: I gotta go bye.
Me: Bye!
Jake: Bye!
[Lola logged off]
Me: I can't wait until next year. We'll be Sophmores.
Jake: I can't believe it. We should all hang out this summer.
Me: Totally. Bye Jake :)
Jake: Bye Andee :)
I logged off and went to sleep. I can't wait for another year to come. I have a feeling highschool will be one of the greatest things in my life.