Unforgivable

Chapter Two: My Heart Comes to Life

As I was walking in the school hallway with my short black hair with side bangs bouncing around, I was suddenly stopped by a guy who was a few inches taller than me. It looked like he was in my german class. I've never in my entire life had this happen to me.
"Umm.. Hi?" I said confusedly.
"Hello. Sorry I stopped you and startled you, I need to talk to you. You know how I'm in your german class?"
"Yea."
"Well.. I noticed that you don't have any friends and you're very quiet. I'm like that too. I'm not that popular either."
"How?? You are so dang hot."
Did I just say that out loud? I really hope I didn't -blushes-
[chuckles] "Thanks Andee. I'm Jake. Would you maybe want to go to the library on saturday and get a coffee??"
"Umm sure.. May I please get your number??"
"Yes you may."
I slowly walked away, I can't believe this. I could barely breath. This could be my first fried or even more. I felt sparks fly all over the place
As I got to english, (my favorite subject). I noticed the "Lilly Crew" was all huddled in their little corner planning on what devious thing to do next. I forgot to mention them, they were the most popular girls in my 9th grade. They're popular like my brother Ryan except he's a senior. There were four blond, beautiful chicks, Stacey, Lilly, Margaret and Jasmine. They were so mean to the low life's. I hope they don't get in between Jake and I. They have been horribly mean to me. Well, we'll see.
As I got home, Ryan was loud as always and my parents were at work as usual. Luckily it was a friday so I could stay up pretty late. I haven't checked my facebook in a year it seemed like. I didn't have much friends so I didn't really get much notifications. This time, I got like 20. I wonder who they were from. Oh no, I thought to myself. I was in complete danger. I needed to add Jake as fast as I could so I could talk to him about this nonsense. I figured he had one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if some of my chapters are shorter or longer than the others.